Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Sis, it’s simple. Why do black women wear weave? You’re not answering the question. You’re just saying shyt at this point. You’ve deviated from the conversation cuz you can’t answer the question. No one is trying to limit black women or tell you what to do. You can dye your hair purple and shave half of it off for all I care.

Perhaps, the real problem is that black people don’t know to actually take care of our hair? Our ancestors wore their hair just fine and I still don’t get the weave thing. Its just juelzing at this point. I see a bigger problem. Black people cant properly maintain the bodies nature gave them. But fukk all that. Just wear weave :yeshrug:

And white women wearing extensions doesn’t equal weave wearing. Modifying the hair you were born with isnt wearing someone else’s hair. I don’t know why that’s something people get so touchy about but as you stated, we can agree to disagree.

And you know darn well, Black women are wearing Indian and Brazilian hair on their heads. I’ve yet to see a black woman braid their weave. Most of the weaves that are seen are not done up in black styles. That’s what’s OP is discussing. Black women are wearing blonde flowing hair on their heads.

But again this convo is pointless. Weave is sacred for some reason and the reasons explained are not sufficient. Y’all just do y’all :yeshrug:

I also fail to see how wearing someone else’s hair should be seen as some hallowed tradition. Just wear the weave

All weadve doesn'tcome from someone else's hair. Alot of that shyt is synthetic bruh lol.

Y'all so lost on this convo omg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember a thread on here complaining about how black women apply makeup. Lol

They were saying if you contour and apply fake lashes they hate themselves and are trying to be white lol.

The only thing bw are allowed to do is put fruit juices and on their face and wear afros lol.

Can't even wear cornrows cause I used to get called all types of ghetto before they got trendy on ww Lol.

Don't mind these brehs.

Its fun on the internet to argue about everything, but, In real life, the nikkas who are always talking about how women dress and apply makeup are the gay nikkas.

Brehs aint going back and forth with women about synthetic weave in real life, i've never seen that shyt

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Agree.

What's wrong with Black women coming out and saying "look - I just like experimenting with different looks; it's a fashion thing" instead of trying to drape it in "historically beauty standards" gobbledygook?

And, what's wrong with Black men coming out and saying "look - I don't like the way you look with that mess on, and I'm speaking just from my preference" instead of trying to drape it in some fake psychobabble?

...and vice versa? Because there's gotta be some chit we wear/do they don't like...
....and we don't give a fucc. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Oh Sheila.

Because anytime a non black women fukks up or does y'all always start pointing fingers at bw.

It doesn't matter what it's about.

That podcast where ww wherecalling black men human didlos lol y'all got upset defending her and starting blaming black women talking about bububu they do it too! Lol

Rinse, wash, repeat

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
women channel the spirit of money.may in their defense

world champ philly shell shoulder rolling & neo backbends bullet time dodging like a mother

like a mother y'all

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
What I have been learning over the past few months is a lot of BW don't like to be held accountable although they want to hold everybody else accountable. I'm not surprised BW are furious with her for the very reason I just mentioned.

Held accountable for what? Lol

We have to answer to randoms why we dress and wear certain things lol?

Bruh we ain't yo children lol.

Most of y'all ain't even interested in black women outside of pumping and dumping fr.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
And you can’t answer questions, my sister. The problem is that black people don’t know how to take care of their hair. We didn’t need weave before slavery. We had wigs and shyt but that’s it. No weave. That’s all I’m saying. There is a deeper issue at play here but whatever. Have a blessed day :salute:

I've been natural so long but if you have 4c hair that shyt is hard to manage lol.

It's just the truth especially when you have other shyt you gotta do.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
:hubie:another reason why pro-blackness can’t ever catch back on is shyt like this

of all the things in the black community to talk about the most pettiest grievances always get the spotlight

for black women it’s weave

for black (young) men it’s skinny jeans and rap music

I wanna ask these people don’t they ever get tired of attacking other black folk over bullshyt but they’ll just deflect and whip out the “tough love” scthick.

@BlackPearl The Empress i learned a lot from you in this thread g. thanks

This Facts Right here!!!

I could care less about sagging pants and weave.

Where is all the concern when black boys can't even read???
:francis:

I wish we could foucs black women dying during child birth like we do black men getting shot by the police.

But hey I guess weaves are a much more pressing matter.

All the important issues are NEVER brought up this much because simply black folks don't care about it.

No wonder why as a collective we stay on the bottom.

We rather fight each over stupid stuff.

Last edited:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
I wish we could focus black women dying during child birth like we do black men getting shot by the police.

But hey I guess weaves are a much more pressing matter.

Just goes to show the black community doesn't really give a shyt about black women in general.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is what i'm sayin breh.

In real life the only men you see doing that are the fags, tell me i'm lying
shyt is hilarious breh. I just read thru this thread. Most of these nikkas have no idea they’re arguing with a chick with locs
:heh:

Shout out to the homie @BlackPearl The Empress
:salute: