Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand how black women wearing weave is comparable to white women painting themselves black, faking their bodies, overdrawing their lips, wearing braids/kinkier hair textures and everything else those women were doing.

Anything for a coli thread full of nikkas attacking black women tho. :dobetter:

A very small minority of white women do any of the things you listed.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
pandering to Black men who hate Black women is big business, as long as she's saying the right things, she could be fukking a white nationalist and nikkas would overlook it. It's no different than what white people do when they prop up Candace Owens who's just a Black face for white talking points. The common denominator is Black women being used for their labor by men who don't give a fukk about them beyond them being a mouthpiece for trash opinions.

You pander to females and take bullshyt contrarian stances just to troll.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
When did this happen? Did I not follow the thread long enough?

Be careful who y'all promote. A lot of these ppl are hypocrites with ulterior motives and are dealing with their own self hatred. Any woman who says wearing blond weaves = blackfishing better be wearing her natural hair ALL THE TIME (no curly wigs and WEAVES with those loose curls whatnot) and never have dated white men or promoted IR dating. Ever.

I'm sure someone else said this but the reason I don't see black women wearing blond wigs as equal to culturally appropriative and downright racist blackfishing is because of CULTURAL CONTEXT. I do think, in most cases, there is an undercurrent of self hate when black women change the color and texture of their hair. But that is not the same thing at all as racism. Blackfishing doesn't come from white women hating themselves. Au contraire, it comes from the privilege that whites feel to take anything they want from a culture, be revered for it, and skip back to whiteness when they're done.

I'd also like to point out that as much as I love wearing my natural hair, it's not as easy. I have worked in conservative environments and once I was even written up bc my hair "smelled too much like coconut" while white women would come into work with their hair soaking wet smelling like fruit punch or whatever. Natural hair and natural hair styles STILL aren't considered neat or professional ON BLACK WOMEN. On white women however, these styles are cool and chic.

This is true! I used to get mad fun of by both white and black kids at the schools I went to. It's something non black women don't have to face.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
The women in here Juelzing are further proof that black women feel they are above reproach in this "self hate" debate. Anything that can be put on bm as self hate is and then magnified 10 times by bw and we're suppose to just shut up and take it but when the conversation is about bw it's a bunch of excuses. shyt is annoying.

Blonde weaves/wigs and blue contacts are self hate PERIOD

End thread