Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:another reason why pro-blackness can’t ever catch back on is shyt like this

of all the things in the black community to talk about the most pettiest grievances always get the spotlight

for black women it’s weave

for black (young) men it’s skinny jeans and rap music

I wanna ask these people don’t they ever get tired of attacking other black folk over bullshyt but they’ll just deflect and whip out the “tough love” scthick.

@BlackPearl The Empress i learned a lot from you in this thread g. thanks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
nikka did a quote you when I wrote that? NO so how you gonna tell me I'm out of line :mjlol: y'all came in here and derailed a conversation about self hate into a general discussion about weaves and wigs as a whole. We were specifically talking about BLONDE weaves/wigs and BW doing things to appear more more "white"

Your entire response had nothing to do with my point anyway about bw ducking any type of self hate accountability. Y'all got an excuse for everything.

This misunderstanding is to be expected when reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours though. It's not your fault beloved :manny:

I'm sorry but I didn't read this. I already said what I had to say about your comment. I ain't about to discuss an off topic comment with you. Again, you'll be alright breh. lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You still haven’t Answered my question. :ohhh:

Tryna get the last word in :mjlol:

Have a blessed day:salute:
I didn't read the other posts because I ended the conversation. You're redundant, ignorant of the topic, don't read and already admitted that your logic is flawed. There is no reason to continue to speak to you. :yeshrug: You'll be alright too.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I didn't read the other posts because I ended the conversation. You're redundant, ignorant of the topic, don't read and already admitted that your logic is flawed. There is no reason to continue to speak to you. :yeshrug: You'll be alright too.

Still tryna get the last word in :ohhh:

Have a blessed day Sis :salute:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sure you didn't :duck:you tried Floyd. A for effort :mjlol:

:umad:

Edit: Went back and edited that response I see :mjlol::laff: yeah I'm sure you didn't read it. now. BIG MAD

You're the one still trying to engage breh. I told you like 3 posts ago that you'll be alright breh. You couldn't wait for that alert to pop up. :funny: Let it go man man.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lol. When women get criticized they start questioning your maculinity. This is to predictable. And Cleopatra was a white Roman during the period of b*stardization during Egypt’s existence. Try again.

You can wear your weave lol. It’s not that deep. You’d think I told y’all I was gonna kill your mamas. It’s just weave sisters. Have a good day.

Also, I’m hardly indignant. I’ve asked questions. That aren’t being answered and y’all are just throwing out insults. I’ve said my piece. Now counter it or dont.
:picard: I would never question your masculinity. You the one that compared men to women. I was simply explaining why your analogy made no sense whatsoever.

Cleopatra was a GREEK woman whose family did their best to cloak themselves in Egyptian culture for several hundred years. She did not invent wigs. If you had read the bolded sentence directly before the one that mentioned Cleopatra, you'd have seen that Egyptians had been wearing wigs since at least 3000 bc. I've seen the mummies myself.

You didn't ask real questions, you were asking rhetorical questions to advance your faulty argument. You very boldly stated your WRONG opinion, I checked you with #FACTS, and now you trynna act like I hurt your feelings. That is not how any of this works.

:hhh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Y’all?

:hubie: I just asked why Mary dyed her hair blonde?

I didn’t mention anybody’s weave, extensions, curls, wigs , natural oils, etc.
Yeah, but there's a thread going on all around you where bm are shytting on bw for wearing weave, so naturally your comment would be read in that context.

I've already agreed that blonde is probably not the best choice for most bw and that I myself looked ridiculous in it. I'm not arguing against that.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I told you like 3 posts ago that you'll be alright breh and here I am still continuing on. I keep telling you I'd didn't read anything only to qoute you and reply anyway. I'm telling you to let it go and I'll be back again pretending to be unbothered:funny: Let it go man man.
Fixed that for you sweetcheeks :lolbron:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
:picard: I would never question your masculinity. You the one that compared men to women. I was simply explaining why your analogy made no sense whatsoever.

Cleopatra was a GREEK woman whose family did their best to cloak themselves in Egyptian culture for several hundred years. She did not invent wigs. If you had read the bolded sentence directly before the one that mentioned Cleopatra, you'd have seen that Egyptians had been wearing wigs since at least 3000 bc. I've seen the mummies myself.

You didn't ask real questions, you were asking rhetorical questions to advance your faulty argument. You very boldly stated your WRONG opinion, I checked you with #FACTS, and now you trynna act like I hurt your feelings. That is not how any of this works.

:hhh:

No the way this has been handled is not how any of this works. I asked real questions btw. No wanted to answer them :yeshrug:

It’s true about the mummies wearing wigs but a wig that originated from ancient Kemet/Te-Marry is hardly comparable to wearing someone else’s hair in your head. But I could be wrong. See! I’ll let you guys win lol

And you didn’t hurt my feelings. You insinuated I was female and I just had to laugh at the ad-hominem :russ:

All is well Sis. Wear your weave. I have nothing more to add.