Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No the way this has been handled is not how any of this works. I asked real questions btw. No wanted to answer them :yeshrug:

It’s true about the mummies wearing wigs but a wig that originated from ancient Kemet/Te-Marry is hardly comparable to wearing someone else’s hair in your head. But I could be wrong. See! I’ll let you guys win lol

And you didn’t hurt my feelings. You insinuated I was female and I just had to laugh at the ad-hominem :russ:

All is well Sis. Wear your weave. I have nothing more to add.
I answered every one. With sources you clearly did not read, might I add.
How is an ancient Egyptian wig made from human hair different than a modern American wig made from human hair? :jbhmm:

If you don't want ppl discussing your masculinity, you probably shouldn't have brought it up. :gucci:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I feel you and maintaining Black hair is hard work so I feel you but don't you think it's strange to see chicks rocking Blonde weaves and wigs tho?

Sorry I missed this comment. No I don't. It's looks no different that the rainbow hair I see chicks sporting now.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I answered every one. With sources you clearly did not read, might I add.
How is an ancient Egyptian wig made from human hair different than a modern American wig made from human hair? :jbhmm:

If you don't want ppl discussing your masculinity, you probably shouldn't have brought it up. :gucci:

I didn’t bring it up. @Nicole0416 brought it up. I’m very comfortable as a man in my body and in my truths. It wasn’t that she questioned my masuclinity. It’s just that, that’s all she had to resort to.

And I’ve read your articles and Journals and I still don’t see why black women wear weave. Let’s a agree to disagree and move on. I’m good on this subject :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but it usually involves weaves and wigs to make the hair look more european in nature. Basically anything but natural. so:yeshrug:

Missed one too. I disagree. Most weave would look completely out of place on a WW head. BW style their hair in unique fashions that usually look nothing like a WW hairstyle.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I didn’t bring it up. @Nicole0416 brought it up. I’m very comfortable as a man in my body and in my truths. It wasn’t that she questioned my masuclinity. It’s just that, that’s all she had to resort to.

And I’ve read your articles and Journals and I still don’t see why black women wear weave. Let’s a agree to disagree and move on. I’m good on this subject :yeshrug:
Bw wear weave bc we're people and all people wear weave and have for thousands of yrs. That was the point. :gucci:

And no, @Nicole0416 did not bring it up.

If black men were wearing hairstyles emulating White or Asian people, I don’t believe people would be so understanding
All I did was explain why this statement made no sense, for the same reason women's careers are not a selling point to men, bc nobody cares about your hairstyles, appearance, or beauty. That's not your field of battle. Am I wrong?

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Bw wear weave bc we're people and all people wear weave and have for thousands of yrs. That was the point. :gucci:

And no, @Nicole0416 did not bring it up.

All I did was explain why this statement made no sense, for the same reason women's careers are not a selling point to men, bc nobody cares about your hairstyles, appearance, or beauty. That's not your field of battle. Am I wrong?

She called me gay. I never brought up my sexuality or masculinity :yeshrug: She did cuz it’s all she had in the gauntlet. She opened that door. I didn’t. I mentioned men not my personal masculinity. That’s on her. Not me

And bw are people. And what? Y’all can do what you want idrc. Wear your hair how you want. It’s not my decision and I know better than to bring it up again lol:mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She called me gay. I never brought up my sexuality or masculinity :yeshrug: She did cuz it’s all she had in the gauntlet. She opened that door. I didn’t. I mentioned men not my personal masculinity. That’s on her. Not me

And bw are people. And what? Y’all can do what you want idrc. Wear your hair how you want. It’s not my decision and I know better than to bring it up again lol:mjlol:
No, actually. You opened the door and she stepped right through it. Wasn't nobody talking about men until you tried that tired little analogy. :francis:

Bw are people and therefore we do the things people do. Duh. :gucci: If you think we doing too much with it, that's a fair critique. Similar to, 'Everybody wears shoes. But why bm gotta go so hard with it???' Trivial questions that mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
No, actually. You opened the door and she stepped right through it. Wasn't nobody talking about men until you tried that tired little analogy. :francis:

Bw are people and therefore we do the things people do. Duh. :gucci: If you think we doing too much with it, that's a fair critique. Similar to, 'Everybody wears shoes. But why bm gotta go so hard with it???' Trivial questions that mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

No, she opened that door and I maintain that. She opened that can of worms and we can debate that forever but I maintain my piece.

And black women can do what they like. The conversation is pretty much done. It’s whatever. Y’all do y’all

And I also criticize black men for their materialism and hyper-consumerism. Nobody is above critique. Obsessing over shoes that won’t improve your life is goofy. Everybody can get it :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If a sista has blonde hair she is look for some kinda white acceptance. Just like the white girl is looking for Black acceptance when she gets cornrows.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No, she opened that door and I maintain that. She opened that can of worms and we can debate that forever but I maintain my piece.

And black women can do what they like. The conversation is pretty much done. It’s whatever. Y’all do y’all

And I also criticize black men for their materialism and hyper-consumerism. Nobody is above critique. Obsessing over shoes that won’t improve your life is goofy. Everybody can get it :manny:
How magnanimous of you. I shall send out word of the decree. :comeon:

Funny how yall get so touchy when bw even speak on masculinity, much less critique it. Meanwhile, yall out here looking at old issues of Hype Hair, figuring out new ways to shyt on us. I wonder about some of yall sometimes, fr. This is not me insinuating anything about yall sexuality, btw, this is me wondering why bm wanna 'lead' us on our hairstyles, but not on the state of our community. :aicmon: