Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gotta love how the lames in this thread will take the word as bond of some pseudo intellectual insta-thotty where 80% of her ass and t*ts is posted up on the gram and ummm hold up...is that her son in some of those pics??:coffee:
hmmm...but I thought the coli said as common knowledge that attention whoring 'single mothers' and women with no valid employment or source of income partying at clubs and posting vacation pics were only useful for giving head instead of actually using the brains in their heads ??? This isn't the equivalent of hobabble right?
:jbhmm:
Now all of a sudden she's a "goddess" for pandering towards a white demographic with a false equivalency.
:ohhh:
If y'all don't sit your hypocritical caping asses all the way the fuk back down trying to tell us about OUR black beauty.
:hula::snooze:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
White women don't have texture in their hair....fuk are you talking about??! That straight dog haired white people have is not texture..they have to do all types of rollers, curlers, gel, mousse , etc to put texture into that limp shyt, so by your own argument, they are imitating us.

You don't speak for all black men..foh. And you don't need to get the read on why black women wear weaves....Do you want to be a woman? Are you gay...??? Then you're not supposed to "get it" . It's called preference. Just like you can choose not to want a black woman with a weave, we can choose to walk right past you and be with a man who chooses and will accept us for our decisions as to whether we wear a weave or not. It's called having an option, not a necessity. I like men with waves in their hair...so you think I'm going to go shyt on a black man with dreads or ask him why he wears his hair like that?? I may not like it for dudes but that's his choice. Black women have a variety of options for hairstyles and we can accommodate our looks as we see fit to do. Stop comparing shyt to white women...get on my nerves with that ignorant intra-racial conflict mentality over a fukkin hairstyle when you know it's not the same mentality. How tf are you telling us what to do with OUR hair, you can't relate!!!

How are white women imitating you? :mjlol:
In one post @BlackPearl The Empress is saying white women got curly hair and that’s why they straighten their hair and you’re saying they have bone straight hair. Get your arguments straight ladies :russ:

And many black men agree with me, beloved. I’m sorry I struck a nerve. And no one is telling you what to do. If you read my posts. I said idc what y’all do. Do what feels right. Just don’t expect dudes to like or agree with it. It’s hilarious that I’m “gay” for asking questions tho. :mjlol:

And if I recal correclty. I never compared y’all to white women. OP and Black Pearl got into all the white women talk. I was purely discussing black self esteem.

Go on Nicole. You really showed me :russ:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Vicious, how? Yall are pathologizing a thing women (and MEN!) been doing thousands of years just bc black women are doing it. That's craziness. :what:

Y’all?

:hubie: I just asked why Mary dyed her hair blonde?

I didn’t mention anybody’s weave, extensions, curls, wigs , natural oils, etc.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sis, it’s simple. Why do black women wear weave? You’re not answering the question. You’re just saying shyt at this point. You’ve deviated from the conversation cuz you can’t answer the question. No one is trying to limit black women or tell you what to do. You can dye your hair purple and shave half of it off for all I care.

Perhaps, the real problem is that black people don’t know to actually take care of our hair? Our ancestors wore their hair just fine and I still don’t get the weave thing. Its just juelzing at this point. I see a bigger problem. Black people cant properly maintain the bodies nature gave them. But fukk all that. Just wear weave :yeshrug:

And white women wearing extensions doesn’t equal weave wearing. Modifying the hair you were born with isnt wearing someone else’s hair. I don’t know why that’s something people get so touchy about but as you stated, we can agree to disagree.

And you know darn well, Black women are wearing Indian and Brazilian hair on their heads. I’ve yet to see a black woman braid their weave. Most of the weaves that are seen are not done up in black styles. That’s what’s OP is discussing. Black women are wearing blonde flowing hair on their heads.

But again this convo is pointless. Weave is sacred for some reason and the reasons explained are not sufficient. Y’all just do y’all :yeshrug:

I also fail to see how wearing someone else’s hair should be seen as some hallowed tradition. Just wear the weave

Breh I stopped at the first paragraph because you clearly have reading comprehension problems. I literally stated it twice and I will state it a 3rd time and then imma have to end this conversation with you. BW wear weaves because it allows them to change hairs styles frequently without the work or damage that it would cause their own hair. Very simple concept. Again, I didn't read beyond that because I am not here to type the same shyt over and over again because you don't take the time to read or because you wanna argue the damn point over and over. That's not what a discussion is. Also I already stated we can agree to disagree so imma leave it there.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Breh I stopped at the first paragraph because you clearly have reading comprehension problems. I literally stated it twice and I will state it a 3rd time and then imma have to end this conversation with you. BW wear weaves because it allows them to change hairs styles frequently without the work or damage that it would cause their own hair. Very simple concept. Again, I didn't read beyond that because I am not here to type the same shyt over and over again because you don't take the time to read or because you wanna argue the damn point over and over. That's not what a discussion is. Also I already stated we can agree to disagree so imma leave it there.

And you can’t answer questions, my sister. The problem is that black people don’t know how to take care of their hair. We didn’t need weave before slavery. We had wigs and shyt but that’s it. No weave. That’s all I’m saying. There is a deeper issue at play here but whatever. Have a blessed day :salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Well I guess we can call off the search party for the ladies of TheColi, after they went missing from the Viola Davis thread.

Glad to know you’re all safe and well.
I was on a thread about viola davis. Fuk that c00nette wench. However , there's literally multiple threads on that issue about viola, I'm not going to keep repeating the same shyt day after day about it.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Your comment wasn't in line with the conversation breh. You'll be alright. lol
nikka did a quote you when I wrote that? NO so how you gonna tell me I'm out of line :mjlol: y'all came in here and derailed a conversation about self hate into a general discussion about weaves and wigs as a whole. We were specifically talking about BLONDE weaves/wigs and BW doing things to appear more more "white"

Your entire response had nothing to do with my point anyway about bw ducking any type of self hate accountability. Y'all got an excuse for everything.

This misunderstanding is to be expected when reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours though. It's not your fault beloved :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#factuals
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How are white women imitating you? :mjlol:
In one post @BlackPearl The Empress is saying white women got curly hair and that’s why they straighten their hair and you’re saying they have bone straight hair. Get your arguments straight ladies :russ:

And many black men agree with me, beloved. I’m sorry I struck a nerve. And no one is telling you what to do. If you read my posts. I said idc what y’all do. Do what feels right. Just don’t expect dudes to like or agree with it. It’s hilarious that I’m “gay” for asking questions tho. :mjlol:

And if I recal correclty. I never compared y’all to white women. OP and Black Pearl got into all the white women talk. I was purely discussing black self esteem.

Go on Nicole. You really showed me :russ:

First, we're 2 separate people. Why would we need to have the same opinion?:why:
Second, we're both right but you don't know enough about hair to know why so let me help you. Most WW do not have straight hair. They have wavy and loose curls which is why I say a straight weave is not their texture. Nicole is talking about tight curls and texture that are nor typical to WW ie which is why they need to go to extra lengths to achieve the same hairstyle as a BW.

You just learned something. You're welcome

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And you can’t answer questions, my sister. The problem is that black people don’t know how to take care of their hair. We didn’t need weave before slavery. We had wigs and shyt but that’s it. No weave. That’s all I’m saying. There is a deeper issue at play here but whatever. Have a blessed day :salute:

The conversation ended 2 post ago. Let it go.