Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And the white women yall fukk and leave as single moms, but :beysip:
:deadmanny::deadmanny:and those type of white woman always look like this.. with these types of hairstyle too..Never fails...:scusthov::huhldup:
iRq8DlYc9eugqgy5rIRWXghBcwQBFkKnicLY5Ih7CpS3ay7AtvPBYzg-yECQ6VFxR4lUo40MDTykfxnxONCa5KN2DfUKa3E7lTue3Ei5kl64VQ=w419-h610-p

or this
o-BETH-900.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't dispute what I said :manny:

Can't defend someone when y'all the main perpetrators. Don't choke on that drink now :sas1:
YOU ARE A GODDAM FUKKIN LIAR...
Around half of single mothers have never married, 29% are divorced, 21% are either separated or widowed. Half have one child, 30% have two.6 About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic. According to 2017 U.S. Census Bureau,4 out of about 12 million single parent families with children under the age of 18, more than 80% were headed by single mother,
NOW WHAT?? FUK YOU. racially profiling, you piece of shyt.
That's NOT what the stats say :sas2::sas1: Shall I provide more info??

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
YOU ARE GODDAM FUKKIN LIAR...
Around half of single mothers have never married, 29% are divorced, 21% are either separated or widowed. Half have one child, 30% have two.6 About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic.
nikka wtf are rambling about. I'm talking about her saying she wont defend us from white women calling us thugs and deadbeat dads. BW the main ones throwing out those stereotypes.

You just went on a tirade about something else. Why do y'all insist on coming in here and switching the conversation every got damn time :mjlol:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Didn't read all that other shyt that you wrote, blah blah.. more of the same . But I do find the irony in this statement of yours... because it clearly is a foreign concept to you, since you felt the need to even engage on this subject in the first place. discussion done, bored with it. really don't give a shyt at this point in time. said what I needed and felt that I had to say. Who gives a fuk about what YOU think on this.. we all have lives to live, my business is none of yours and yours is none of mine; i'm not fukking you..
:manny:

I feel you, you got exposed for the hypocrisy of your own statement and you've got absolutely nothing to refute it. :ohhh:

I feel you.:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka wtf are rambling about. I'm talking about her saying she wont defend us from white women calling us thugs and deadbeat dads. BW the main ones throwing out those stereotypes.

You just went on a tirade about something else. Why do y'all insist on coming in here and switching the conversation every got damn time :mjlol:
oh.. sorry... :deadmanny: I got caught up:lupe:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Because BW changing their appearance does not equal self hate. BW that wear blonde or straight hair aren’t looking for cool points like a WW who wear box braids. Blonde is only a color and straight hair is only a texture that WW don’t have the monopoly on, whereas box braids/corn rows are a STYLE originally meant to be utilized by people with afro textured hair.
Yall insist upon selling this bullshyt then you get frustrated when people don’t buy it. The only people who go for the spin you posted above are other black women like you. Everybody knows that black women’s dependence on weave/wigs and preferences for European and Asian looking hairstyles is ALL about self hate issues. Now the self hate has been instilled by systematic white supremacy, so I’m not saying it’s inherent. It is what it is tho.

I really don’t know who y’all think that you’re fooling. The funny thing is y’all will tell on yourselves if people just let you talk.

“I’m dark, I’m 53, I’m in my natural hair – I’m in bed with Liam Neeson. And he’s not my slave owner. I’m not a prostitute. It’s not trying to make any social or political statements. We simply are a couple in love. I’ve never seen it before,” - Viola Davis

Now that’s a 53 year old black woman who’s married to a black man admitting that she still seeks validation from white men. She admits to the insecurity about her hair and other phenotypical traits and how being in a love scene with a white man validates her and other black women like her. She’s so lost and broken spirited that she doesn’t even realize that she’s perpetuating her own inferiority. She’s empowering the same people(whites) who have deemed her and other black women inferior, by putting so much importance on their approval/validation.

Instead of acknowledging the ridiculousness of white women tanning themselves and changing their hair for the sake of internet clout, the OP threw BW under the bus with a very false equivalence and y’all just ate it up. I would have imagined that in 2018 we all can recognize certain nuances behind how black people move vs. white people and their motivations, but like I said earlier, I forgot where I was.
The OP simply re-posted a social media comment that was made by a black woman. How did you miss that? A black woman is the one who made the original comment pointing out black women’s hypocrisy. So no, this isn’t black men throwing black women under the bus.

This is about black women’s hypocrisy and self hate. Y’all are quick to call out whites and other non black women for “appropriating” when y’all appropriate all of the time. Y’all are also quick to sweat any white or Asian boy with the least amount of “swag” associated with black men. Every black man knows that if a white boy has just a little bit of our swag, black women will be lining up for him. Not all, but a lot.

I’m not even shytting on black women but we’ve got to keep it real. In general, y’all are lost out here.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridiculousness wasn’t the argument in the op. One of these women are trying a new hair color, the other women are trying on a new race. There is a difference.

No it's not just hair color, it's texture. Some fake Farrah Fawcett shyt.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Black women in this thread are completely full of shyt.

I didn't tell you how to wear your hair. Again, I don't care about weave.
I said, following your logic, BW who wear weave are also emulating hair. Not even a hair style but a hair type.

Is self-awareness a foreign concept to you?, don't get at Becky, Ling or Maria for wearing dreads, box braids, etc. When y'all are emulating an entire fukking phenotype/genotype.

Jesus, Allah and Buddha, Women do not take criticism well.

Why y'all so defensive over us calling other races of women out? Lol

But y'all be in the next thread crying and whining when yt woman tries to get one of y'all asses shot lolllll.