Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Oh please men irl dye their hair blonde all the time. I wouldn’t know if 70% of them are fags, my gaydar ain’t as strong as yours.

Women have been wearing wigs for many, many moons yet here you are, in 2018, discussing what colour wig the woman wears like it automatically means she wants to be a Becky.

I’ve seen girls with grey wigs with white streaks; it don’t mean they’re emulating grandma. It’s just cosplay.

If you don’t like women with wigs, don’t date them, don’t entertain them.
Yeah right :mjlol: all the time my ass.

The Juelzing :mjlol: now it's "cosplay"

I don't so no issue there

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Yeah right :mjlol: all the time my ass.

The Juelzing :mjlol: now it's "cosplay"

I don't so no issue there

Most of the men i see with blonde hair are European africans- usually Parisian.

I don’t need to defend anything.

I don’t wear wigs or weaves myself.

Yes, there is a fraction of bw who have self-acceptance issues and wear blonde wigs to fit into Eurocentric standards. That doesn’t mean EVERY bw with a blonde wig wears them for the same reason.

You’ve already decided that blonde wig= self-hate, and I’m no longer going to bother reasoning with you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You said I literally said something I didn't say, so until you prove me wrong I'm going to need you to stop being so emotional.
what don't you understand about the word "some" ? if you don't use that word then its IMPLIED that you mean "all"... and Imma need you to stop telling me what you need because I don't care what you need on this subject, that's the whole problem of this thread, yall acting like we needed your unnecessary commentary on a subject that you didn't need to comment on in the first damn place.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Most of the men i see with blonde hair are European africans- usually Parisian.

I don’t need to defend anything.

I don’t wear wigs or weaves myself.

Yes, there is a fraction of bw who have self-acceptance issues and wear blonde wigs to fit into Eurocentric standards. That doesn’t mean EVERY bw with a blonde wig wears them for the same reason.

You’ve already decided that blonde wig= self-hate, and I’m no longer going to bother reasoning with you.
Why is it so hard for black women to take the criticisms about their self hate issues concerning their hair/appearance without all the push back and deflections? Especially when y’all are quick to call out anyone who’s even perceived as appropriating styles inherently associated with black women? I think that’s the point of the original post on social media that this thread is based on.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Don't question our hair choices, and we wont question your masculinity. Real fukkin simple

The two arent connected. Keep trying tho.

You are just dumb as shyt in general. Go fuk yourself, bc obviously no one else is doing with all that chatty cathy shyt that you're talking and not making a damn bit of sense, you sound mindless and emasculated. Fuk am I even giving you attention for.

You’re still repsonding tho :ohhh:

I’ve never had a problem with you till I questioned why y’all be putting other people’s hair on your head. But all right, I’m dumb as shyt :mjlol:

I hate more than just black women.

:ehh:

Don't short change me.

An this thread like clockwork got overloaded with simps, female derailment, “but all races do it” and “you just hate black women” allegations. Yeah, this was a waste of time really

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Fuk a blessed day after all that shyt that you talked, I hope that you are cursed with early onset baldness, karma is a bytch when you judge other people for things that you want to control but have no business judging people for.

Nicole, dear you’re so angry. Have a blessed day. All that angers gonna cuz an ulcer :therethere:Go see a therapist

I never judged anybody. Questions were asked and derailment based “answers” were given. All is well. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Why is it so hard for black women to take the criticisms about their self hate issues concerning their hair/appearance without all the push back and deflections? Especially when y’all are quick to call out anyone who’s even perceived as appropriating styles inherently associated with black women? I think that’s the point of the original post on social media that this thread is based on.

Why is blonde hair the biggest issue tho?

If ya’ll have a problem with bw wearing wigs/weaves then have a problem with ALL of it- not just when it’s blonde.

Regarding hair texture, Asian/South American hair is straighter and easier to manage on a day to day basis.

I’ve already discussed in this thread how bw have been fired for wearing natural hair but you conveniently missed that post. I also touched on how SOME bw are self-hating and wear blonde hair and blue contacts for that very reason, but that doesn’t mean EVERY woman who does it feels that way.

I can only say so much about this because it varies from woman to woman.

In the same manner, not every man who buys his car on HP is stuntin or broke; some do it because they don’t have the money upfront at that time and others do it out of convenience.

Again, it varies.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes, because washing your hair is the same as consciously manipulating the texture :mjlol:

Men have been leasing different hair textures since The 90s. Probably even further back than that.

Look at Will Smith’s hair when Fresh Prince first started compared to the later episodes. His hair was straighter/wavier and his Afro hair was non-existent.

I’ve seen BM dye their hair platinum blonde and no one considers it self-hate- it’s just a fashion statement, so why is it an issue when BW wear blonde wigs?
Conditioner alters hair texture

Again, by your logic, people that utilize hair gel to braid their hair are self-haters too right?