Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I've been natural so long but if you have 4c hair that shyt is hard to manage lol.

It's just the truth especially when you have other shyt you gotta do.

This is why arguing with BM that have 3millimeters of hair that they suffocate under a durag every night is futile when it comes to hair. They simply don’t understand the time and effort it takes to manage type 4 hair because they don’t EVER deal with it themselves. They don’t have to spend $15/bottle of shampoo,conditioner, etc and hours trying to detangle and deep condition because they cut it off every couple of weeks. My natural hair is Behind my armpits and the longer it gets the longer it takes to tame. Plus I work night shift so I don’t wanna wrestle with my hair at 2 in the morning slathering it with gel and creams to get it to behave, especially since now it’s cold outside. My goal is bra strap length for 2019 and with how prone my hair is to single strand knots that’ll be impossible if I didn’t do any protective styling.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Why is it so hard for black women to take the criticisms about their self hate issues concerning their hair/appearance without all the push back and deflections? Especially when y’all are quick to call out anyone who’s even perceived as appropriating styles inherently associated with black women? I think that’s the point of the original post on social media that this thread is based on.

Because BW changing their appearance does not equal self hate. BW that wear blonde or straight hair aren’t looking for cool points like a WW who wear box braids. Blonde is only a color and straight hair is only a texture that WW don’t have the monopoly on, whereas box braids/corn rows are a STYLE originally meant to be utilized by people with afro textured hair.

Instead of acknowledging the ridiculousness of white women tanning themselves and changing their hair for the sake of internet clout, the OP threw BW under the bus with a very false equivalence and y’all just ate it up. I would have imagined that in 2018 we all can recognize certain nuances behind how black people move vs. white people and their motivations, but like I said earlier, I forgot where I was.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps

Black women in her comments FURIOUS! :mjgrin:

I see no lies though :yeshrug: I saw a chic today with the craziest blonde weave AND colored contacts. She straight up looked like a damn Pomeranian. Blonde weave and colored contacts are self hate :manny:

Update: the entire female black population on the coli(Yes, all 4 of them :mjlol:) derail the thread. Taking it from a discussion on selfhate and black women doing things to appear white into a discussion about wigs and weaves in general and their history in medieval and ancient Egyptian times :dead:Moving the goal posts 101

I usually try and stay out this shyt...

But cemented weave? :picard:

Welded???!!! :towelmax:

The imagery got me :dead:...shyt is straight comedy :russ:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
I've discussed this multiple times

I've even linked studies about how black people IN GENERAL receive shytty medical care, as well as how black people have been purposefully killed for organs by medical institutions

So I'm not sure who you're actually talking about...

That's just you tho majority of that don't trend as much as weaves or rappers do.

None of this is trending as much as talking about weaves does.

That alone proves ppl don't even care.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
O

Black women in her comments FURIOUS! :mjgrin:

I see no lies though :yeshrug: I saw a chic today with the craziest blonde weave AND colored contacts. She straight up looked like a damn Pomeranian. Blonde weave and colored contacts are self hate :manny:

Update: the entire female black population on the coli(Yes, all 4 of them :mjlol:) derail the thread. Taking it from a discussion on selfhate and black women doing things to appear white into a discussion about wigs and weaves in general and their history in medieval and ancient Egyptian times :dead:Moving the goal posts 101

Y'all so defensive of Becky lolllllll.

I'll keep the same attitude when other races of men call black men thugs and deadbeats dad's lol.

Not my problem.:lolbron:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Black women in this thread are completely full of shyt.

I don't wear blonde, not many black women are out here wearing blond. Don't tell us how the fuk to wear our hair , period.
I didn't tell you how to wear your hair. Again, I don't care about weave.
I said, following your logic, BW who wear weave are also emulating hair. Not even a hair style but a hair type.

Is self-awareness a foreign concept to you?, don't get at Becky, Ling or Maria for wearing dreads, box braids, etc. When y'all are emulating an entire fukking phenotype/genotype.

Jesus, Allah and Buddha, Women do not take criticism well.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I don’t understand how black women wearing weave is comparable to white women painting themselves black, faking their bodies, overdrawing their lips, wearing braids/kinkier hair textures and everything else those women were doing.

Anything for a coli thread full of nikkas attacking black women tho. :dobetter:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is self-awareness a foreign concept to you?,
Didn't read all that other shyt that you wrote, blah blah.. more of the same . But I do find the irony in this statement of yours... because it clearly is a foreign concept to you, since you felt the need to even engage on this subject in the first place. discussion done, bored with it. really don't give a shyt at this point in time. said what I needed and felt that I had to say. Who gives a fuk about what YOU think on this.. we all have lives to live, my business is none of yours and yours is none of mine; i'm not fukking you..
:manny: