Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So a dude doesnt think it looks attractive. Just like I feel about weave. Big fukking deal

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Yall insist upon selling this bullshyt then you get frustrated when people don’t buy it. The only people who go for the spin you posted above are other black women like you. Everybody knows that black women’s dependence on weave/wigs and preferences for European and Asian looking hairstyles is ALL about self hate issues. Now the self hate has been instilled by systematic white supremacy, so I’m not saying it’s inherent. It is what it is tho.

I really don’t know who y’all think that you’re fooling. The funny thing is y’all will tell on yourselves if people just let you talk.

“I’m dark, I’m 53, I’m in my natural hair – I’m in bed with Liam Neeson. And he’s not my slave owner. I’m not a prostitute. It’s not trying to make any social or political statements. We simply are a couple in love. I’ve never seen it before,” - Viola Davis

Now that’s a 53 year old black woman who’s married to a black man admitting that she still seeks validation from white men. She admits to the insecurity about her hair and other phenotypical traits and how being in a love scene with a white man validates her and other black women like her. She’s so lost and broken spirited that she doesn’t even realize that she’s perpetuating her own inferiority. She’s empowering the same people(whites) who have deemed her and other black women inferior, by putting so much importance on their approval/validation.

The OP simply re-posted a social media comment that was made by a black woman. How did you miss that? A black woman is the one who made the original comment pointing out black women’s hypocrisy. So no, this isn’t black men throwing black women under the bus.

This is about black women’s hypocrisy and self hate. Y’all are quick to call out whites and other non black women for “appropriating” when y’all appropriate all of the time. Y’all are also quick to sweat any white or Asian boy with the least amount of “swag” associated with black men. Every black man knows that if a white boy has just a little bit of our swag, black women will be lining up for him. Not all, but a lot.

I’m not even shytting on black women but we’ve got to keep it real. In general, y’all are lost out here.

1. I understand that it wasnt the original postER’s thoughts by saying OP I meant the Original Post itself. I mentioned earlier my thoughts on women like the one who created the post. So if that wasn’t clear I apologize.

2. Again, why can everyone change and experiment with the way they look except Black women? Why must everything a Black woman does in regards to her appearance have to be a reflection of herself as a black woman? Just because I want my hair straight means I have self hate? Just because I want to experiment with color I wanna be white? I’m telling you that as a black woman who has not a self hate cell in my body these generalizations y’all place on Black women are harmful. As a person that has to manage my hair the truth of the matter is that straight hair is more manageable on a day to day PERIOD. So for SOME women it’s not that we PREFER HOW STRAIGHT HAIR LOOKS INTRINSICALLY WE JUST PREFER IT LOGISTICALLY. It is not in my hair’s best interest for me to keep the amount of heat on it that would be able to keep it straight, not am I willing to put such a caustic chemical like a perm on it so sometimes straight hair is just more feasible. And before you go on and make it personal, when I DO wear extensions a few times a year they resemble this:
0004_kinky-straight-1.jpg

Which is more similar to my hair when it’s blown dry. I don’t wear bone straight hair. Most BW I know personally don’t either.

3. My comment in regards to BM throwing BW under the bus in this case still is true. Y’all took white women’s weird obsessive behavior in regards to black women and created a whole whataboutism that literally didn’t have a damn thing to do with the topic at hand, but because it came from another woman y’all boarding the BW bash bus. This woman can’t say shyt about this Swedish girl cooking herself in an oven at 350 degrees to look black but got a lot to say about how black women wear their hair:gucci:

4. WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IR DATING? I don’t know why y’all make such blankets assumptions about how Black women secretly lust after nonBlack men when there is data that literally PROVES that this assumption isn’t the case AT ALL.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ridiculousness wasn’t the argument in the op. One of these women are trying a new hair color, the other women are trying on a new race. There is a difference.
gotta love how they stay trying to change the narrative..

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yall insist upon selling this bullshyt then you get frustrated when people don’t buy it. The only people who go for the spin you posted above are other black women like you. Everybody knows that black women’s dependence on weave/wigs and preferences for European and Asian looking hairstyles is ALL about self hate issues. Now the self hate has been instilled by systematic white supremacy, so I’m not saying it’s inherent. It is what it is tho.

I really don’t know who y’all think that you’re fooling. The funny thing is y’all will tell on yourselves if people just let you talk.

“I’m dark, I’m 53, I’m in my natural hair – I’m in bed with Liam Neeson. And he’s not my slave owner. I’m not a prostitute. It’s not trying to make any social or political statements. We simply are a couple in love. I’ve never seen it before,” - Viola Davis

Now that’s a 53 year old black woman who’s married to a black man admitting that she still seeks validation from white men. She admits to the insecurity about her hair and other phenotypical traits and how being in a love scene with a white man validates her and other black women like her. She’s so lost and broken spirited that she doesn’t even realize that she’s perpetuating her own inferiority. She’s empowering the same people(whites) who have deemed her and other black women inferior, by putting so much importance on their approval/validation.

The OP simply re-posted a social media comment that was made by a black woman. How did you miss that? A black woman is the one who made the original comment pointing out black women’s hypocrisy. So no, this isn’t black men throwing black women under the bus.

This is about black women’s hypocrisy and self hate. Y’all are quick to call out whites and other non black women for “appropriating” when y’all appropriate all of the time. Y’all are also quick to sweat any white or Asian boy with the least amount of “swag” associated with black men. Every black man knows that if a white boy has just a little bit of our swag, black women will be lining up for him. Not all, but a lot.

I’m not even shytting on black women but we’ve got to keep it real. In general, y’all are lost out here.
Tbh I disagree with this poster about pretty much everything

But this is spot on:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
blond-2.jpeg

Black-with-blond-hairs-island-Salomon-les-noirs-aux-cheveux-blonds-67.jpg

Blacks/Africans have the most diverse genotype on the planet ... I do not know why people feel as if whites OWN blonde hair

:snoop:
This is true, but notice how this has not been an argument used at all in this thread :francis:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I don’t understand how black women wearing weave is comparable to white women painting themselves black, faking their bodies, overdrawing their lips, wearing braids/kinkier hair textures and everything else those women were doing.

Anything for a coli thread full of nikkas attacking black women tho. :dobetter:

Because they’re purposely missing the point. I don’t understand how a board full of intelligent 6figs, 6certs Black men can’t see how VASTLY different both cases are unless they just flat out don’t want to :francis:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have we ever seen another group of men not attracted to the women who share their same skincolor? Lol

Oh you don't know how Asian men revere blue eyed blondes, huh?! You just saying shyt to say it, trying to get a rise. I ain't the one younging, I don't get triggered. I'm guessing your comeback will be...Blah, blah, blah, black men too.