Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
:Ray_J_1:

So I guess shampoo and conditioner use can be seen as self-hate too huh

Yes, because washing your hair is the same as consciously manipulating the texture :mjlol:

Men have been leasing different hair textures since The 90s. Probably even further back than that.

Look at Will Smith’s hair when Fresh Prince first started compared to the later episodes. His hair was straighter/wavier and his Afro hair was non-existent.

I’ve seen BM dye their hair platinum blonde and no one considers it self-hate- it’s just a fashion statement, so why is it an issue when BW wear blonde wigs?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Yes, because washing your hair is the same as consciously manipulating the texture :mjlol:

Men have been leasing different hair textures since The 90s. Probably even further back than that.

Look at Will Smith’s hair when Fresh Prince first started compared to the later episodes. His hair was straighter/wavier and his Afro hair was non-existent.

I’ve seen BM dye their hair platinum blonde and no one considers it self-hate- it’s just a fashion statement, so why is it an issue when BW wear blonde wigs?
How is wave grease texture manipulation :mjlol:

Besides all you need is a brush and a durag for waves.

Oh please you saw 1 out every 100,000 black men dye their hair blonde and 70% of them were fags. Not everyone out here trying to look like Odell. Meanwhile you got 40% of y'all walking around with fake blonde hair. Theres no discussion because black men with blonde hair is just not common at all and you know it.

We talking about today sis why y'all keep talking about what happened 20+ years ago when referencing men. Give me something more recent

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you so offended? I never said all black women, I'm just calling out the ones who were guilty of it:umad:
I'm not offended at all. You are calling out all- you literally said all in your fukkin comment- and if you address a subject about all to black women, then I'm speaking on it, in defense of all. Tired of the petty hair bullshyt...speak on REAL SHYT,

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its fun on the internet to argue about everything, but, In real life, the nikkas who are always talking about how women dress and apply makeup are the gay nikkas.

Brehs aint going back and forth with women about synthetic weave in real life, i've never seen that shyt

In real life the only men you see doing that are the fags, tell me i'm lying
factory..... you're not lying.. AT ALL. Real men know what it is...:coffee:and we appreciate yall.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not offended at all. You are calling out all- you literally said all in your fukkin comment- and if you address a subject about all to black women, then I'm speaking on it, in defense of all. Tired of the petty hair bullshyt...speak on REAL SHYT,
Act like the early 00s wasn't filled with black women walking around with blonde weaves and blue contacts. :mjlol:
Where did I say all again???:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
How is wave grease texture manipulation :mjlol:

Besides all you need is a brush and a durag for waves.

Oh please you saw 1 out every 100,000 black men dye their hair blonde and 70% of them were fags. Not everyone out here trying to look like Odell. Meanwhile you got 40% of y'all walking around with fake blonde hair. Theres no discussion because black men with blonde hair is just not common at all and you know it.

We talking about today sis why y'all keep talking about what happened 20+ years ago when referencing men. Give me something more recent

Oh please men irl dye their hair blonde all the time. I wouldn’t know if 70% of them are fags, my gaydar ain’t as strong as yours.

Women have been wearing wigs for many, many moons yet here you are, in 2018, discussing what colour wig the woman wears like it automatically means she wants to be a Becky.

I’ve seen girls with grey wigs with white streaks; it don’t mean they’re emulating grandma. It’s just cosplay.

If you don’t like women with wigs, don’t date them, don’t entertain them.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
A lot of BW have been fired from their jobs for wearing natural hair.

It’s fukked up because there are jobs that deem you unprofessional if you wear 2 cornrows in your hair yet will praise a WW for the same style.

“Ooooh Becky who did your hair? :gladbron:

:beli:
Yep, this is disgusting and white supremacy at work.