Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Wth is a rent a wave?

Please stop because

1. You need to have curls/kinks in your hair to get waves. Waves =\=weaves and don't lie and say you seeing a bunch of men with s curls either. Most dudes rocking some form of natural hair from dreads, to flat tops to sponge twists, etc

2. You see Amara LeNegra getting clowned for her afro wig? Nah

3. Both can be in issue but this was specially about BLONDE. I can understand your confusion since the these got derailed by a few morons

Amara does because it looks super fake like the costume afros yt ppl wear in the 70's.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
It would be totally different imo and nobody could say shyt :hubie:

A lot of BW have been fired from their jobs for wearing natural hair.

It’s fukked up because there are jobs that deem you unprofessional if you wear 2 cornrows in your hair yet will praise a WW for the same style.

“Ooooh Becky who did your hair? :gladbron:

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Wth is a rent a wave?

Please stop because

1. You need to have curls/kinks in your hair to get waves. Waves =\=weaves and don't lie and say you seeing a bunch of men with s curls either. Most dudes rocking some form of natural hair from dreads, to flat tops to sponge twists, etc

2. You see Amara LeNegra getting clowned for her afro wig? Nah

3. Both can be in issue but this was specially about BLONDE. I can understand your confusion since the these got derailed by a few morons

1: Tex-lax and all that hair texture manipulating shyt could be seen as self-hate to some.

2. Amara has said many times that people (usually Latinos) have clowned her for wearing an Afro.

3. I understand.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm not gonna get into which is worse bc that's not the point, but Ijs, we all affected out here. Be kind to your sisters (and I exhort the sisters to be kind in return). A community to supposed to be a place that protects you. Not the place who knows you best and therefore knows exactly where to stick the knife for maximum effect.
All this....

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
I said nothing about wigs. Use your 25 master degrees and read correctly next time. My grandmother is damn near 90 years old and be roasting black women with weaves.

Yall normalized this shyt in last 40 years. Just like men became obsessed with hairlines in the last 40 years.

But arguing with black women about hair is like arguing with trump stans.

Yall deal in alternative facts.

Hmm just roasting bw huh lol?

Our old folks love to roast the new generation meanwhile old yt folks pass down generation wealth.

Old yt folks stay showing their new generation love. No wonder why they're still the top of totem pole.

:blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said idc if black women wear weave or not. Just stop with the blonde.

But call a spade a spade, by this logic, black women are emulating the hair, not even style, type of these other women.
I don't wear blonde, not many black women are out here wearing blond. Don't tell us how the fuk to wear our hair , period.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
1: Tex-lax and all that hair texture manipulating shyt could be seen as self-hate to some.

2. Amara has said many times that people (usually Latinos) have clowned her for wearing an Afro.

3. I understand.
:Ray_J_1:

So I guess shampoo and conditioner use can be seen as self-hate too huh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol. When women get criticized they start questioning your maculinity. This is to predictable. And Cleopatra was a white Roman during the period of b*stardization during Egypt’s existence. Try again.

You can wear your weave lol. It’s not that deep. You’d think I told y’all I was gonna kill your mamas. It’s just weave sisters. Have a good day.

Also, I’m hardly indignant. I’ve asked questions. That aren’t being answered and y’all are just throwing out insults. I’ve said my piece. Now counter it or dont.
Don't question our hair choices, and we wont question your masculinity. Real fukkin simple

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I do because it's NEVER discussed.

Black women issues are never in the spotlight because most of y'all don't care it's just that simple.

I posted threads about it and it barely got 2 pages.

Don't get mad at the facts.
I've discussed this multiple times

I've even linked studies about how black people IN GENERAL receive shytty medical care, as well as how black people have been purposefully killed for organs by medical institutions

So I'm not sure who you're actually talking about...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How are white women imitating you? :mjlol:
In one post @BlackPearl The Empress is saying white women got curly hair and that’s why they straighten their hair and you’re saying they have bone straight hair. Get your arguments straight ladies :russ:

And many black men agree with me, beloved. I’m sorry I struck a nerve. And no one is telling you what to do. If you read my posts. I said idc what y’all do. Do what feels right. Just don’t expect dudes to like or agree with it. It’s hilarious that I’m “gay” for asking questions tho. :mjlol:

And if I recal correclty. I never compared y’all to white women. OP and Black Pearl got into all the white women talk. I was purely discussing black self esteem.

Go on Nicole. You really showed me :russ:
You are just dumb as shyt in general. Go fuk yourself, bc obviously no one else is doing with all that chatty cathy shyt that you're talking and not making a damn bit of sense, you sound mindless and emasculated. Fuk am I even giving you attention for.