Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Held accountable for what? Lol

We have to answer to randoms why we dress and wear certain things lol?

Bruh we ain't yo children lol.

Most of y'all ain't even interested in black women outside of pumping and dumping fr.
You're also doing too much smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I wish we could focus black women dying during child birth like we do black men getting shot by the police.

But hey I guess weaves are a much more pressing matter.

Just goes to show the black community doesn't really give a shyt about black women in general.
Really??

This is what you wanna deflect to??

Sad

Daps
:russ: I just can't get over how NONE OF YALL KNOW shyt on this topic but got so many feeeeeeelings. It's hilarious.

Our grandmothers did so wear weave. Wigs was popping all throughout the 50's and 60's. You are literally wrong about everything.

I said nothing about wigs. Use your 25 master degrees and read correctly next time. My grandmother is damn near 90 years old and be roasting black women with weaves.

Yall normalized this shyt in last 40 years. Just like men became obsessed with hairlines in the last 40 years.

But arguing with black women about hair is like arguing with trump stans.

Yall deal in alternative facts.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I said nothing about wigs. Use your 25 master degrees and read correctly next time. My grandmother is damn near 90 years old and be roasting black women with weaves.

Yall normalized this shyt in last 40 years. Just like men became obsessed with hairlines in the last 40 years.

But arguing with black women about hair is like arguing with trump stans.

Yall deal in alternative facts.
Black women BEEN rocking wigs. Matter fact ur grandmas generation prolly do it the most
:heh:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you are doing way too much in this thread smh

This thread is doing too much imo.

If women wanna go at other women for wearing weaves/wigs... cool, that's their realm, letthemfight.gif.
It (to me) looks/sounds strange for men to be arguing with women about this topic.

If we don't like weaves/wigs, cool. We let our girl know and keep it moving. Threads like this are strange to me, but its thecoli so:yeshrug:

I'm consistent breh, I would be doing the same if there was a thread with black women shytting on black men for some dumb shyt like... paying for a date with a credit card :mjlol:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I’ve never understood this argument.

Is the issue that the weave is blonde or the texture doesn’t match her own?

Would the perception of BW who wear weave/wigs change if the fake hair was Afro hair?

A lot of BM will clown BW’s natural hair then go home to their bathroom cabinet filled with boxes of Rent-A-Waves so I’m not sure why this is such an issue.
Wth is a rent a wave?

Please stop because

1. You need to have curls/kinks in your hair to get waves. Waves =\=weaves and don't lie and say you seeing a bunch of men with s curls either. Most dudes rocking some form of natural hair from dreads, to flat tops to sponge twists, etc

2. You see Amara LeNegra getting clowned for her afro wig? Nah

3. Both can be in issue but this was specially about BLONDE. I can understand your confusion since the these got derailed by a few morons