Coli females ask for a male perspective on relationships thread

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Reread my post you ill-literate, fatherless fakkit.

no need to re-read it, some of us passed high school :smugfavre:

u basically actin like that hoes girlfriend, tellin her to carry on being a hoe (even tho u not on tha recieving end of it) and hiding it from her husband when she get married

u'll be in tha next thread complaing about these ratchet slum bytches and crying to tha brehs :comeon:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a question :leostare:

From a male's perspective, is there generally always a disrespectful/negative element to casual relationships?

I already know I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I move all around the middle east for my job, be in one place for a few months, and another the next few months. I'm mainly focusing on getting my mind, body, and spirituality right. But everybody has needs, especially in this kind of environment.

So in between my long bouts of non-voluntary celibacy :sadbron:, I'll meet a fantastic guy and we hit it off, shoot the shyt and fukk to the high heavens, or not fukk just enjoy being in each other's company when we can, and have a blast living drama-free until the time comes to part ways. I have no pretenses about it. I just look at the situation as a beautiful point in time God blessed me with to enjoy, nothing lasts forever, love fully and deeply in each moment because it'll be gone before you know it yada yada yada type shyt.

Or am I pouring jelly on myself here? I don't see it as being a "jumpoff" or anything just cause of my situation but I know nikkas think differently :sadcam:

Brotha like myself could never take you serious as a legitimate "wifey" type. But if you're a world traveler, you have more chances/options for love than the average person, so I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that won't mind :yeshrug: Just keep doing your thing and don't worry about the whimsical nature of men. You'll attract the man you're meant to have.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
If that's how you live your life and it makes you happy how is it pouring jelly on yourself?

Cuz of shyt like the previous posts LOL

I ain't no fool, I'm not gon just up and volunteer this information. I'm not talking about no 5, 10 guys or more than one guy at once either. I'm doin waaaaay less than what the average single female in the states is doing. Just off the strength of being where I am options and the ways to get in trouble are seeeveeereeeely limted. Some people do it, but I value my job and fatass paycheck too much to fukk that shyt up.

I see what you're saying though. I'm very happy where I'm at :smugfavre: I don't know why my only options are to either not fukk for years, or be in a monogamous, committed relationship. In a place like Saudi Arabia. Ummmmmm....yeah okay

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I ain't no fool, I'm not gon just up and volunteer this information. I'm not talking about no 5, 10 guys or more than one guy at once either. I'm doin waaaaay less than what the average single female in the states is doing. Just off the strength of being where I am options and the ways to get in trouble are seeeveeereeeely limted. Some people do it, but I value my job and fatass paycheck too much to fukk that shyt up.

I see what you're saying though. I'm very happy where I'm at :smugfavre:

The less you worry about these trolls the better. You're happy living your life they way you wish, it shouldn't matter what they think.

Now if you're c00ning though.......:wtb:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
To be honest, men will see you as a jump. If you ever catch feelings for this fella, don't come in there with the expectations to 'upgrade' to a relationship because he will be gone in the wind. How you come in the door is how you should expect to wlak out.

Also, if other dudes see you out there giving it up to a guy who only had to use conversation and swagger on you, don't expect to try to charge them with relationship regulations in order for them to deal with you unless you end up finding a simp who will accept that. What most likely will happen afterwards is those guys that know how you went hard for one dude will ACT like they want to be in a relationship with you, get it and get ghost. Men want results for as little of a price as possible.

What you WILL have men doing is saying, "Yeah baby, gone head and do ya thing sweetheart. Nobody will judge you." But in reality they will mark you in their minds as, "I can hit that without too much effort." Carefully consider the repercussions of your actions before you act.
My main point is I have no false pretenses as to where this relationship goes. I don't want a relationship. I move my residency too much for my job, and I get no notice as to when I have to move. I could get a call tomorrow saying pack your bags. That life is not logically conducive to me having any expectations other than right now :beli:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

I see what you're saying though. I'm very happy where I'm at :smugfavre:

You can have us tell you what you like and justify the decision you've probably made in your head or you can have us tell you the real. One real aspect is that a lot of men will talk, especially to their boys. When he's going to get done knocking it down, he might very well put his boy on. You can be a roleplayer and act like you're not getting it outside of a relationship, but if you get exposed, that will be even worse for you. You can't be freak of the week for one guy and then you meet another guy and try to turn into miss I don't do that, I respect myself.

Also consider how you will react when you are sleeping with this friends with benefit and you are out and you meet a dude you think is just so fine and he's getting at you... You have a very high probability of using that exact same benefit of, "I'm single, I'm just doing me" to get with him as well.

Ultimately, you can do whatever you want, but there will always be repercussions and consequences behind your actions.

Superstar
Daps
My main point is I have no false pretenses as to where this relationship goes. I don't want a relationship. I move my residency too much for my job, and I get no notice as to when I have to move. I could get a call tomorrow saying pack your bags. That life is not logically conducive to me having any expectations other than right now :beli:

This is off topic, but what exactly is it that you do?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol @ these nikkaz tellin this hoe to continue her activities "gurrllll live yo life!" :wrist:

then in tha next thread complaining about all women is hoes

Man I agree. So many men train women and encourage in them a whore mentality and a cheater's mentality, set them loose and then they wonder why these women act the way they do these days. You can't pee in the community well and then wonder why the water tastes funny.