Coli females ask for a male perspective on relationships thread

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
If your friends don't like your girl or think she's overweight or ugly, does this change how you feel about her?

It doesn't matter what they think, I'm the one that is with her not them. You're basically choosing a mate base on the preferences of someone else and not your own. Besides if you allow other people influence who you choose to be in a relationship with, you will never be happy and apparently you do not know yourself. When you know yourself, you will know what you can tolerate in a relationship.

But I digress

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
This is sorta demonic in the sense of if girls are really having issues with their men they should not open up themselves to other men... That's that window opportunity to say..."hey the grass is greener on the other side... Blah blah blah understands me..."

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: and another thing. one of the reason why it's ok when men do it is because we're real to ourselves and others about it. we don't try to justify it with weird logic. we're at peace with it. some women jump from dikk to dikk and get treated like a smut by them, but then expect to be treated like a princess when she finds "the one". men go after what they want and actually approach the girls and try to hit. til one day they find the one and want to build with her. but we expect to be treated like Kings by ALL of them.

:lawd: Church

Men decide very early in adult life if they are gonna be a "fukk mad hoes" type or a "take it slow type"...there's validity in both if you know how to live them. Thing is men are fully aware of what type of man he is.

Which leads to my 2 cents. Stop trying to TELL a man what he is or shape what he is and just let him evolve/mature. There is no such thing as a finished product when it comes to men and some of us never outgrow some habits like chewing our nails or eating cereal at 3AM. Just because you don't do it doesn't make it childish or stupid its just his way of navigating life. I'm not saying don't hold a man to standards...but don't get bent out of shape over very very very trivial things.

and lastly, we all have friends and support systems...but if you are goin to your homegirls before talking to ya man then you hustling backwards. Homegirls are the BANE of every relationship...unlike most men who often give straight forward objective advice...women give advice laced with personal opinion and many times revenge upon the male race. Girls talk to they homegirl in a relationship as if she is somehow sub-human for allowing herself to be "controlled" by a man...thats bullshyt. Or over-analyze his habits and come to the conclusion that he is no longer in love with her...more bullshyt..

Men know when we don't wanna be somewhere....if you aren't talking to us about your feelings candidly and promptly then the shyt wont mature...STOP THINKING WE CAN READ MINDS BECAUSE WE CAN'T...