Coli females ask for a male perspective on relationships thread

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I got a question :leostare:

From a male's perspective, is there generally always a disrespectful/negative element to casual relationships?

I already know I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I move all around the middle east for my job, be in one place for a few months, and another the next few months. I'm mainly focusing on getting my mind, body, and spirituality right. But everybody has needs, especially in this kind of environment.

So in between my long bouts of non-voluntary celibacy :sadbron:, I'll meet a fantastic guy and we hit it off, shoot the shyt and fukk to the high heavens, or not fukk just enjoy being in each other's company when we can, and have a blast living drama-free until the time comes to part ways. I have no pretenses about it. I just look at the situation as a beautiful point in time God blessed me with to enjoy, nothing lasts forever, love fully and deeply in each moment because it'll be gone before you know it yada yada yada type shyt.

Or am I pouring jelly on myself here? I don't see it as being a "jumpoff" or anything just cause of my situation but I know nikkas think differently :sadcam:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

From a male's perspective, is there generally always a disrespectful/negative element to casual relationships?

I already know I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I move all around the middle east for my job, be in one place for a few months, and another the next few months. I'm mainly focusing on getting my mind, body, and spirituality right. But everybody has needs, especially in this kind of environment.

So in between my long bouts of non-voluntary celibacy :sadbron:, I'll meet a fantastic guy and we hit it off, shoot the shyt and fukk to the high heavens, or not fukk just enjoy being in each other's company when we can, and have a blast living drama-free until the time comes to part ways. I have no pretenses about it. I just look at the situation as a beautiful point in time God blessed me with to enjoy, nothing lasts forever, love fully and deeply in each moment because it'll be gone before you know it yada yada yada type shyt.

Or am I pouring jelly on myself here? I don't see it as being a "jumpoff" or anything just cause of my situation but I know nikkas think differently :sadcam:

its called being a "free spirit" aka a whore :manny:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

It's your life, live it to the fullest and don't look back :manny:, but when you do meet the dude you gonna settle down wit, that's a piece of info you might want to keep to yourself, lol...technically, going simply by definition in the Male's dictionary, you jumpoff status. Some dudes might appreciate the honesty and some dudes gonna :scusthov: on sight.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

If that's how you live your life and it makes you happy how is it pouring jelly on yourself?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Damn I've been in a situation like that for the longest. That's the one bad thing about traveling a lot. Either have a bunch of temporary relationships, fukk around and catch God knows what or live the hardcore TFL/involuntary celibate lifestyle. I say just have fun. It's not like you have to make it everyone's business.
lol @ these nikkaz tellin this hoe to continue her activities "gurrllll live yo life!" :wrist:

then in tha next thread complaining about all women is hoes

:ohhh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
lol @ these nikkaz tellin this hoe to continue her activities "gurrllll live yo life!" :wrist:

then in tha next thread complaining about all women is hoes

:childplease::beli::comeon::rudy::stopitslime::shaq2::wtb:

Check my posting record playboi. I only go hard on c00ns.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi

I understand what your saying but unfortunately we live in a society where this is applauded when men do it but if women do the same thing your considered a whore.

At the end of the day as long as both parties understand their role then your fine. To lessen the guilt trip you can request for only oral, technically it isnt sex. :smile:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

To be honest, men will see you as a jump. If you ever catch feelings for this fella, don't come in there with the expectations to 'upgrade' to a relationship because he will be gone in the wind. How you come in the door is how you should expect to wlak out.

Also, if other dudes see you out there giving it up to a guy who only had to use conversation and swagger on you, don't expect to try to charge them with relationship regulations in order for them to deal with you unless you end up finding a simp who will accept that. What most likely will happen afterwards is those guys that know how you went hard for one dude will ACT like they want to be in a relationship with you, get it and get ghost. Men want results for as little of a price as possible.

What you WILL have men doing is saying, "Yeah baby, gone head and do ya thing sweetheart. Nobody will judge you." But in reality they will mark you in their minds as, "I can hit that without too much effort." Carefully consider the repercussions of your actions before you act.

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, a lot of how a man will react to you and what he brings to the table depends on the values of the man you are dealing with, how he perceives you and the treatment he receives from you.

Men usually just have a natural desire to be a protector and provider, but in this day and age, he withholds that because he often isn't rewarded for doing so. Why take a woman to dinner and buy her things when just last night she was in the club and took a dude home who got everything without spending a dime?

There used to be a concept of 'defending a woman's honor.' The key word in that equation is honor. A man used to fight over another man just flat out insulting a woman. These days, most men will refuse to do so because he will end up looking stupid. You can't defend the honor of someone who has none.

If you deal with an honorable man and possess honor yourself, then you can get a lot out of a man. However, if you're a roleplayer, you will find that how a man treats you will drastically deteriorate when he discovers what your intentions are.

An honorable man is one whose words match his actions and who actually reciprocates positive behavior. Honor is also defined by honesty, integrity (doing what you say), and engaging in ACTIONS that demonstrate your self-worth. You can't just go out doing everything for any man because you do have a lot of 'game-spitters' who just want every benefit they can get while giving as little in return as possible. Role-players are people who are one way for one person and then a completely other person for another in an attempt to procure a benefit. So if you are playing miss sweet untouched virgin for a man you want to be in a relationship while you are also superfreak for a man you just met in the club, once that is discovered you will gain a reputation and people will treat you accordingly.

Being CONSISTENT and valuing yourself is the key. Also, knowing the value of exclusivity is the key. Men have egos and when we discover another man is getting what you have for significantly less effort than what we're putting in, our whole behavior will change towards you. There were a lot of men that didn't trip at all about paying for dinner, taking their woman shopping, helping pay for her college, etc. These days they are called 'simps'. Why is that? Because a lot of these guys are putting in all of this effort while that same woman is cheating on that guy and rewarding a man who hasn't done any of that.

If men who treated women very well were actually rewarded with exclusivity, then a lot more men would do that. When it comes down to it, a man is results-oriented. We like to do what works and we like to be efficient. If we can get all you have to offer for as low a price as possible, that's what we're going to do. So ultimately, what you will get from a man depends on how you carry yourself, the value of what you have to give and the PRICE at which you are willing to give it. If all it takes for a man to sleep with you is hit you with some conversation and dress reasonably well, that's just the sort of behavior you will receive from a man. If you want a man that offers more, you simply have to preserve yourself and remain consistent. You have to REWARD the behavior you actually want. If you desire a man who is willing to protect you, show his affection towards you and all of that, you have to keep that price up across the board. You can't make one man do all of that to be in a relationship with you and then let another man get it for significantly less effort.

:obama: Powerful posting, especially the bolded. I don't know how well being the voice of reason in a forum of goons will work, but:clap: at the effort. There is little honor in men and women in today's society. Most people are too busy plotting on the opposite sex to appreciate and value it. The whole dating game is just that: "a game". Most relationships aren't built from the inside out, which means they'll ultimately fail, whether the people choose to stay in them or not. A clear mind and individuality seems to be frowned upon (especially in the black community), and people just kinda do what their expected to do. And let's keep it real: most people are so terrified of ending up alone that they'll just latch onto something that's ok instead of waiting and allowing something magnificent to drop in their laps. But my experiences with foreign women are completely different so :manny: