Coli females ask for a male perspective on relationships thread

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
You can have us tell you what you like and justify the decision you've probably made in your head or you can have us tell you the real. One real aspect is that a lot of men will talk, especially to their boys. When he's going to get done knocking it down, he might very well put his boy on. You can be a roleplayer and act like you're not getting it outside of a relationship, but if you get exposed, that will be even worse for you. You can't be freak of the week for one guy and then you meet another guy and try to turn into miss I don't do that, I respect myself.

Also consider how you will react when you are sleeping with this friends with benefit and you are out and you meet a dude you think is just so fine and he's getting at you... You have a very high probability of using that exact same benefit of, "I'm single, I'm just doing me" to get with him as well.

Ultimately, you can do whatever you want, but there will always be repercussions and consequences behind your actions.

I hear you and definitely feel where you're coming from. I don't want you to think that I don't have an open mind to what you're saying. Except only I know exactly how this advice in particular is not relevant here.

This is off topic, but what exactly is it that you do?
Top Secret breh :win: I support the US mission in the Persian Gulf region

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
okay i understand what she's saying. the answer is, no man will be understandable about your "needs" for fukking random men across the map, and you will be perceived as a hoe for doing so. if you had a man that had out of town business trips, would you be understandable about his "needs" or would you label him a dog ass nikka if he fukked another bytch?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Man I agree. So many men train women and encourage in them a whore mentality and a cheater's mentality, set them loose and then they wonder why these women act the way they do these days. You can't pee in the community well and then wonder why the water tastes funny.

wheres Mr Somebody when u need 'em? :why:

images

help us breh :noah:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
okay i understand what she's saying. the answer is, no man will be understandable about your "needs" for fukking random men across the map, and you will be perceived as a hoe for doing so. if you had a man that had out of town business trips, would you be understandable about his "needs" or would you label him a dog ass nikka if he fukked another bytch?

I wouldn't ask. If he told me, I'd tell him I understood, cause I know what it's like to be in a totally foreign environment alone.

If you were a man in your early twenties who had to go to Europe and Asia for 2 years straight, would you even have a "woman"?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I wouldn't ask. If he told me, I'd tell him I understood, cause I know what it's like to be in a totally foreign environment alone.

If you were a man in your early twenties who had to go to Europe and Asia for 2 years straight, would you even have a "woman"?

use a vibrator OR be a hoe

tha choice is yours :yeshrug:

but "dont spit on my cake and call it icing" - Judge Judy :beli:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

You've already said you work in the middle east and move around a lot on a damn hip-hop forum. Let me know when you'd like to cut the bull.

Anyway, the only reason I asked was because I had a project that involved the UAE once. But that was three years ago.

Human Geography.

I've only been to Dubai in the UAE. It was cool to see all the sights but that place has no real character. Bahrain is where you gotta go if you really wanna party :jawalrus:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
My advice for the females is. 2 things. Communication & Expression. For some odd reason chicks are always afraid to let a man kno how they feel.

Sorry ladies but we aint mind-readers, you gotta speak up. If you jus met a new guy and your thinking he a potential hubby. LET HIM KNOW. Cause on his mind he may be thinking something else. The only way you can be successfull with men is by SPEAKING UP. Dont bottle your emotions and bytch to ya homegirls, call that nikka up and let him kno how you feel.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lot of realness in this thread.

basically everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too.but i feel what the homie kevm3 is saying. if a woman fukks a few dudes very casually and dudes didn't put in much effort, then some other dude comes and she really feels him to the point where she wants to build something with him, so she makes him wait, dude will probably be pissed as fukk if he knows her past. hell i'd be pissed. it's almost disrespectful.

one of the things us men hate the most is being treated like a sucker. right or wrong, a lot of us feel like you should either be a "good girl" and not be promiscuous and eventually find the man for you OR be more "liberal", be honest about it and accept the fact that not all men will be accepting of your ways but eventually you will find some dude willing to accept who you are. but some women want to be the liberal one until she finds the dude she wants to build with then switch it up on him cause they know he wouldn't accept who she really is. but maybe that's a sign that he isn't the one for you. so either they switch it up on him and wonder why dude is pissed OR they lie.

men don't hate hoes. we hate undercover hoes and shape-shifter hoes.

EDIT: and another thing. one of the reason why it's ok when men do it is because we're real to ourselves and others about it. we don't try to justify it with weird logic. we're at peace with it. some women jump from dikk to dikk and get treated like a smut by them, but then expect to be treated like a princess when she finds "the one". men go after what they want and actually approach the girls and try to hit. til one day they find the one and want to build with her. but we expect to be treated like Kings by ALL of them.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kevm3 is a conservative christian. Not to say that I always disagree with his advice, but it is for sure shaped by ideology. Keep this in mind people.

He sure is fine, though :noah: