Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
And they wonder why they have bad experiences with "black men"
Crazy thing is that they don't even have bad experiences with black men as a whole.

I guarantee the broad that made the video is angry because she got "cheated on" by the ONE guy she's been fukking for years without commitment.

Most of these divestors are actually angry at one particular black man in their life.

They make their little rant on social media. Then they go right back to fukking that same guy.

The only true divestors typically are women who were never invested in the first place. Usually black women who grew up around majority cacs and never dated black men.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This. Shorty is 22,

I mean lets keep it a bean. The pearl clutching over the like and retweet is silly, when deep inside she was probably trolling (as most women), or legit saying shyt on the same level as most black folks in the dating game. Hell, I used to have those "fukk this, I'm pawging" tendencies until I realize that the lack of understanding of wash clothes, and proper leg washing isn't essential on the Rolodex :francis: .

At the end of the day, Reese and em are in their early 20s, while Coli brehs and folks tripping over this shyt are in their mid to late 30s. Don't get worked into a shoot over "The Bird who can Hoop" :manny:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I mean lets keep it a bean. The pearl clutching over the like and retweet is silly, when deep inside she was probably trolling (as most women), or legit saying shyt on the same level as most black folks in the dating game. Hell, I used to have those "fukk this, I'm pawging" tendencies until I realize that the lack of understanding of wash clothes, and proper leg washing isn't essential on the Rolodex :francis: .

At the end of the day, Reese and em are in their early 20s, while Coli brehs and folks tripping over this shyt are in their mid to late 30s. Don't get worked into a shoot over "The Bird who can Hoop" :manny:
Not only that, a boyfriend is black and is also a professional basketball player

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Not only that, a boyfriend is black and is also a professional basketball player

Wasn't ole girl talking to G Herbo...like come on :dead: . It would be funny as all hell seeing Reese with the baby waves, white toenails polished to the brim, THOT but elegant attire, and this dude hopping out of the Cybertruck:

1000_F_210469447_HTNPaLkY7RIWGz15503uqFzvWq5xvdE2.jpg

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Would you extend the same grace to a young black man
These women continuously tell nikkas what time it is
nikkas always come out with DeathStar shields and all kinds of virtue signaling bullshyt to absolve them of accountability
Age ain’t got shyt to do with it
Especially when she has a kid of her own
There is going to come a time where nikkas stop with the felonious bullshyt
It’s young black men seeing how these young women are moving and saying the most hate filled shyt towards them
Sounding like Asian bytches towards their men
My grandmother always told me
You want to act grown and jump off the porch
Be prepared for the consequences
You a old nikka saying this goofy shyt and don’t even see the irony
Black men have been in this little boppers corner since LSU and she doing goofy shyt just like Meg(who people forget had a domestic charge against a young black man)
B-But she young
Then yall nikkas will crash out when a young black man says something crazy
He will be everything but the son of god
But Doja Cat and these other undercovers get excuses :dead: