Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Grand opening, Grand Closing

Let's go Caitlin!!!

:blessed:
So you're supporting a woman whose boyfriend has been caught supporting MAGA shyt? :mjlol:
This is the thanks we get, I actually supported her throughout the Caitlin Clark BS... not anymore...she can kick rocks....
If she had posted that video but had a cuckoo clock playing then she would've been forever solidified. This is why our community is so fukked up, because we've supported the notion that BW are above reproach. We sit here and say that the BW is a queen, then they make 100 videos a week saying we ain't shyt. They swirl and then when cacs start attacking them we're supposed to defend them.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
uh oh...... umarsexuals bout to cope and crashout :laff: :laff: :laff:

where's that mod nikka that stay stanning her:mjlol::lolbron:
Btw one of her teammates retweeted something that said something along the lines of "Black men are the weakest links" a few months back. Keep thinking its just a game:sas2:.

For a PRO BLACK forum, y'all sure seem giddy about this. Not concerned, but giddy

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
For a PRO BLACK forum, y'all sure seem giddy about this. Not concerned, but giddy
This is why being "pro-black" is for the birds. You can't speak the truth because someone will come in and spin about how you're being "anti-black" to shut you down.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:So is she going to date a white criminal like G hebro
It will most likely be a regular/nerdy white male. Same way Serena Williams only dated "swagged out" rappers when it came to black men but dated the unswagged white reddit creator.

Or the black Bachelorette only dated black men who were rappers and athletes but dated literally a regular white guy who I believe only made like 30k a year.

Or like how most of the women in the comments of the video in the op; most of their "bad experiences" with BM mostly came from a certain type of black man but the white man they fiend over don't need those same "swagger" and "ruggedness" the BM needed to get their attention.

Veteran
Daps
This is why being "pro-black" is for the birds. You can't speak the truth because someone will come in and spin about how you're being "anti-black" to shut you down.

Point to where I was wrong.

nikkas ain't concerned, they're giddy. Cheesing like they solved a Rico case.

And now celebrating her season ending injury.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Point to where I was wrong.

nikkas ain't concerned, they're giddy. Cheesing like they solved a Rico case.

And now celebrating her season ending injury.
Guys pointing and laughing at the preformative pro-blacks who took for Angel to end up getting shyt on by her isn't an act of "anti-blackness," and ignoring this or playing dumb about it isn't being pro-black.

Your cape is on too tight.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It will most likely be a regular/nerdy white male. Same way Serena Williams only dated "swagged out" rappers when it came to black men but dated the unswagged white reddit creator.

Or the black Bachelorette only dated black men who were rappers and athletes but dated literally a regular white guy who I believe only made like 30k a year.

Or like how most of the women in the comments of the video in the op; most of their "bad experiences" with BM mostly came from a certain type of black man but the white man they fiend over don't need those same "swagger" and "ruggedness" the BM needed to get their attention.
Common is not the rugged, swagger type of breh.

And as for Drake what woman out here won’t date Drake???

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

And they wonder why they have bad experiences with "black men"

Veteran
Daps
She wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Who said I was defending her?? I simply stated the comments in here was giddy. Am I wrong?

If y'all were concerned that's different. But, y'all seem mighty happy over what a, barely out of college, woman posted.

Guys pointing and laughing at the preformative pro-blacks who took for Angel to end up getting shyt on by her isn't an act of "anti-blackness," and ignoring this isn't being pro-black.

Your cape is on too tight.

Except this ain't an Angel Reese thread buddy, this is an all black women ain't shyt thread.

That's why I exclaimed PRO BLACK. Y'all pointing fingers at all black women, not just Angel Reese.

It's very similar to white supremacists saying all blacks are bad and always commit crime when that simply isn't true. Not all black folks are committing crimes.

Y'all nikkas using white supremacy logic and don't even know it.

Last edited:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Who said I was defending her?? I simply stated the comments in here was giddy. Am I wrong?

If y'all were concerned that's different. But, y'all seem mighty happy over what a, barely out of college, woman posted.

Except this ain't an Angel Reese thread buddy, this is an all black women ain't shyt thread.

That's why I exclaimed PRO BLACK. Y'all pointing fingers at all black women, not just Angel Reese.

It's very similar to white supremacists saying all blacks are bad and always commit crime when that simply isn't true. Not all black folks are committing crimes.

Y'all nikkas using white supremacy logic and don't even know it.
Calling out BS and joking about it is white supremacist logic now? Man foh and get a grip on reality.

Veteran
Daps
Calling out BS and joking about it is white supremacist logic now? Man, for and get a grip on reality.

White Supremacists: (see a video of black robber) "Damn ALL blacks ain't good and always committing the most crime. They are the worst"

Coli: (See's divestor post) "Damn ALL black women are no good and do the most backstabbing. They are the worst"

Same thought process as white supremacists:sas2::hubie::hubie:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Angel's manager handles her Social media. People in here looking silly following gossip just itching to hate on a black woman smh :scust: