NULL
uh oh...... umarsexuals bout to cope and crashout :laff: :laff: :laff:

where's that mod nikka that stay stanning her:mjlol::lolbron:

Major L for the black woman is god crowd
:wow:
Grand opening, Grand Closing

Let's go Caitlin!!!

:blessed:

simp clowns hyping up this overgrown CallCenter worker skill level baller under some misguided sense of militancy:russ:

dude's forcing themselves to watch and support such lack of basic basketball skill and ability :scust:

just to end up getting shytted on by a closeted divestor:mjlol:

:salute:to the nikka's that just kept basketball from the beginning of this fake bullshyt media manufactured (race war) and fukking with generational basketball talent in Caitlin Clark off of unbiased basketball logic

and getting to watch and enjoy a basketball goddess Caitlin Clark AKA CC AKA Miss Magic :blessed:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm just waiting to hear what her husband has to say about this....

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). Its almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. Its a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.
When I sense that weird energy I'm instantly cold to them. M
So you're supporting a woman whose boyfriend has been caught supporting MAGA shyt? :mjlol:

If she had posted that video but had a cuckoo clock playing then she would've been forever solidified. This is why our community is so fukked up, because we've supported the notion that BW are above reproach. We sit here and say that the BW is a queen, then they make 100 videos a week saying we ain't shyt. They swirl and then when cacs start attacking them we're supposed to defend them.
Ninjas are scared to press a line with women when pvssy is on the line. It's understandable when you're younger, but when you mature as a man, you shouldn't be putting up with bs from women, especially when you got your ish together. I don't put up with their bs, nor do I give af about their validation anymore. I see every woman as a potential bill and headache until proven otherwise....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: