Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In all fairness, white people view themselves as the default humans. So when white women say “men”, they are talking about white men. They have white fathers, and date out the least, so all the complaints from white men and women are talking about their own. There was a thread on here a few days ago about a white woman saying white men weren’t loyal to white women, and had a pic of Pocahontas. There were replies from white men in the tweet saying it’s ok for men to do it, but not women, similar to the sentiments on here, and daily PAWG threads.

:hubie:

Personally, I think all inter-race related concerns should be kept private among each other. I think it looks bad to publicly bash your own, but don’t think other women aren’t talking about their own men.
The one time I completely agree with you.

I expected to hear cape cap and was legit surprised.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You bytch ass pawgset losers love to categorize all black women as being DIEvestors and I see why those bytches be calling y’all the “the white men of the black community” now.

With that being said, this is her choice. Just like I have a choice whether to keep supporting her or not (and I’m not because I hate DIEvestors as much as you pawgset/paagset or whatever you clowns call y’all selves)

This gender war you losers like to create for white acceptance is lame and very embarrassing as fukk.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
koe3TZR.jpeg

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
People giving her a pass they would never give to anybody else ok lol. Why is she posting that on her official account anyway, you don’t see any popular athlete male or female posting that type of shyt. Who are her handlers because they got to tell her to cut that shyt out right now.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. Shorty is 22,

How old is Kamala:respect:?

Who thecoli fully endorses with zero prejudice. Then you same clowns have the nerve to come in here and get upset when our youth is inspired by the actions of older black women they admire. Or maybe shes just following what her fellow male peers are doing. Does the universal law continue to prevail#TheChildOfMan:wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Patheic excuses in this thread:scust:
Breh, I have no dog in this fight but the excuses being made are unbelievable.

Bronny, a Damn teenager, got eviscerated online for taking a white girl to the prom. Never made or said any disparaging comments but was called all kinds of c00ns.

Brehs who made colorist comments on twitter over 10 years ago, are being held accountable for what they said, despite being young and we all know teens say dumb shyt. “So what? He definitely still holds those colorist views.”

Then you have someone here saying it’s her team handling her tik tok. So why would they retweet something so obscure? Isn’t their job to market and handle PR? That doesn’t even make any sense.

The amount of mammy identified males that will
Never hold women accountable is embarrassing. They’ll make every excuse under the sun for why black men ain’t shyt and everyone else gets a pass.

That’s exactly why I stopped being on the pro-black wave many years ago when I accepted most black folk will always be off code. :scust:

Last edited: