Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). Its almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. Its a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.

A lot of soul lacking younger brothers and sisters.

Who also lack urban intellectualism.
Which creates even more disconnect.

Art Barr

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardly care what a fresh out of there teenage years old thinks. Lol

This. Shorty is 22

Bronny James would never get this pass the coli would be lighting his Lil young ass up for about 40 pages black social media would attack the hold James family and black male athletes as a hold
:francis:

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any black dude sh*tting on Reese & propping up Clark is a straight up uncle Tom, idc.
But of course it OK for reese to shyt on black man and prop up white men the energy is never the same the militant simp are incapable of holding black women to their own pro black militant standards like their afraid how small a precintage of black women would actually make their own self set standards of acceptable blackness

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). It’s almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. It’s a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.
Millennial women in general >>_Gen z
So much has changed since 2012

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is that they don't even have bad experiences with black men as a whole.

I guarantee the broad that made the video is angry because she got "cheated on" by the ONE guy she's been fukking for years without commitment.

Most of these divestors are actually angry at one particular black man in their life.

They make their little rant on social media. Then they go right back to fukking that same guy.

The only true divestors typically are women who were never invested in the first place. Usually black women who grew up around majority cacs and never dated black men.
White women gets cheated on by cac

U never gonna see them run to twitter and trash their own race..They will say “all men are trash but never “ I’m done with white man”

They always on code.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Screenshot-20240908-025349-Threads.jpg

Screenshot-20240908-025410-Threads.jpg

:aicmon:

Daps

U never gonna see them run to twitter and trash their own race..They will say “all men are trash but never “ I’m done with white man”

They always on code.
In all fairness, white people view themselves as the default humans. So when white women say “men”, they are talking about white men. They have white fathers, and date out the least, so all the complaints from white men and women are talking about their own. There was a thread on here a few days ago about a white woman saying white men weren’t loyal to white women, and had a pic of Pocahontas. There were replies from white men in the tweet saying it’s ok for men to do it, but not women, similar to the sentiments on here, and daily PAWG threads.

:hubie:

Personally, I think all inter-race related concerns should be kept private among each other. I think it looks bad to publicly bash your own, but don’t think other women aren’t talking about their own men.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A lot of soul lacking younger brothers and sisters.

Who also lack urban intellectualism.
Which creates even more disconnect.

Art Barr
It's like we're all intergrated and we really think white people like us, despite not asking someone who remember the civil rights era.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
a lot of millennials are c00ns too, we are just more guarded about our public persona and what we put out on the internet.

Gen z grew up in an era of no privacy so they put it ALL out there even if it means embarrassing themselves. We millennials want to seem as close to perfect as possible and are scared of being embarrassed and subsequently clowned.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
But of course it OK for reese to shyt on black man and prop up white men the energy is never the same the militant simp are incapable of holding black women to their own pro black militant standards like their afraid how small a precintage of black women would actually make their own standards
besides that it's just bad business. Michael B. Jordan got the Bunny Hopper tag so what did he do? Played Killmonger in a movie and dated Lori Harvey.

Now that nikka went ghost after bushing or being bushed by her.

Michael is A list but it makes no sense to diss your core audience all he has to do is ask his Man's who is now dating Meagan Goode.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Once they got the Hoteps out the paint everything went down hill.

Say what you want Hoteps provided the basic sense of pride and got Black people interested in their history.

You can say everything a Hotep says is wrong but the one thing you have to admit that they're right about is

white people DONT LIKE YOU!!!

I guess Gen Z forgets this.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

They always on code.
That and they get checked by white dudes.