Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe white people (men in particular) have an upper hand on nonwhites, but white folk aren't gods, they just have a different mentality. They'll die before allowing another group to take them over and oppress them. They don't give a damn. If they aren't empowered, they are persistent in striving for power and will study grains of sand to think of ways to overtake their enemy. They also believe in strict hierarchy and patriarchy.

But, that is the correct mentality to have in this world. And that mindset is not something you have. You think women controlling and dictating your life is "just how it is" because of ignorant men from the past.

I don't have that mentality, and most capable men don't either.

:manny:

No,I think thats the way it is because of white supremacy. The white men who have the upperhand and "believe in patriarchy" lol. Actually conceded alot of its power to women due to their greed and desire to maintain power after reliquinshing it. Because we live under the heiarchy of the European,the effects of that pass down to the black community. Some due to trickle down effect,and some by white supremacy design.

Because we were oppressive when we had power. Why would black women not practice the same forms of oppression we did. Some by white supremacy design,some by nature#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Not sure how youve made me into the spokesman for wanting women rulers,and to be oppressed by women:mjlol:. I clearly told yall to leave white supremacy. And Im perfectly okay with aboloshing womens rights under leadership of the right men. I just dont trust the modern man today of any race as far as I can throw em. Therefore I would never push for that to put women in that situation.

No,black men will just act righteously and our women will give us our power back,trusting us to lead the way and properly subjegate them. if not,buckle up and prepare for the #ImEveryWomanEra where you and your sons will be oppressed:respect:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No,I think thats the way it is because of white supremacy. The white men who have the upperhand and "believe in patriarchy" lol. Actually conceded alot of its power to women due to their greed and desire to maintain power after reliquinshing it. Because we live under the heiarchy of the European,the effects of that pass down to the black community. Some due to trickle down effect,and some by white supremacy design.

Because we were oppressive when we had power. Why would black women not practice the same forms of oppression we did. Some by white supremacy design,some by nature#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Not sure how youve made me into the spokesman for wanting women rulers,and to be oppressed by women:mjlol:. I clearly told yall to leave white supremacy. And Im perfectly okay with aboloshing womens rights under leadership of the right men. I just dont trust the modern man today of any race as far as I can throw em. Therefore I would never push for that to put women in that situation.

No,black men will just act righteously and our women will give us our power back,trusting us to lead the way and properly subjegate them. if not,buckle up and prepare for the #ImEveryWomanEra where you and your sons will be oppressed:respect:

I don't believe in stripping women of rights even if the "right men" are in charge. Everyone deserves rights and the chance to thrive given they work hard.
But I do believe in a patriarchal society, too. Just not at the cost of diminishing the rights of those you are supposed to be protecting.

But...

"Give us our power back..."

You either create power, destroy someone else's power, or take power. No man just sits there and asks for power.

:francis:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
"In 1617, Ngola Mbandi Kiluanji died and Ngola Mbandi, his son and Nzinga's brother, came to power.[18] Upon assuming the throne, he engaged in months of political bloodletting, killing many rival claimants to the throne, including his older half-brother and their family.[19][9] Thirty-five at the time, Nzingha was spared, but the new king ordered her young son killed while she and her two sisters were forcibly sterilized, ensuring that she would never have a child again.[19] According to some sources, Nzingha was singled out for harsh treatment as she had a longstanding rivalry with her brother.[19] Perhaps fearing for her life, Nzinga fled to the Kingdom of Matamba.[3]

Not exactly what I would call "empowered":francis:#TheOppressionContinues.
We cant sugarcoat these things. There were "powerful" women within the civil rights movement with groups like the Panthers too. But at the end of the day it was ran by men and their existed alot of misogyny and disrespect. Its important to note that historically we have probably oppressed more black women then we empowered by a landslide. To ignore this means we wont do better in the future. And to be fair,she killed her 7 year old nephew once she had a shot at TAKING power. This is that cruel unforgiving loop we see in America. After years of us oppressing black women,they have now taken and been granted power by the European. Now they will be using their newfound power to oppress black men/boys,at least for the near future. But thats okay,as black men we can take it:respect:#RabbitGotTheGun
I inserted an argument. You asked me for validation and verification. I give you sources.

And in response you look for implicit bias to validate an argument that has nothing to do with my posts?

Anyway,

The Palgrave Handbook of African Women's Studies[/URL] pp 1-13)
https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/bfm:978-3-030-28099-4/1.pdf

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
To have a choice you need options. Does everyone have the ability to create options for themselves in the heart of white supremacy? Especially if they gain knowledge of self and truly realize they are being actively oppressed later in life? By that time youve possibly already dug a hole and are burdened by attachments and financial hardships.

I agree with what your saying as a people. As a collective we dont have to continue to be oppressed. But since we dont move as a collective,and most are very comfortable. Many of us arent capable of creating options/choice for ourselves individually. At least not in a timely manner.
When I say “one” I don’t mean individual but a collective.

It’s a fact that one lets himself become oppressed. And everything else in all honesty is an excuse.

White supremacy exists (because that is what they are supposed to do), but we let things happen by not moving in accordance.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe in stripping women of rights even if the "right men" are in charge. Everyone deserves rights and the chance to thrive given they work hard.
But I do believe in a patriarchal society, too. Just not at the cost of diminishing the rights of those you are supposed to be protecting.

But...

"Give us our power back..."

You either create power, destroy someone else's power, or take power. No man just sits there and asks for power.

:francis:

I dont know if you believe in patriarchy if you dont believe in stripping women of some of their rights as it currently stands. I dont mean stripping women of ALL their rights like they are property. But changes would have to be made within certain systems. The point of diminishing the rights is to protect the women. But you cant do that in a society where the men dont care about protecting women. And the women dont believe the men want to protect them(rightfully so).

To the bolded,i think nature says otherwise. Was there not a time where black men had less power than we do today,where our women trusted us to lead. You could argue its too late to go back for them. But I simply dont agree due to universal law#TheChildOfMan

Will the European concede power? Of course not. Are we going to take it from him?no.
But black men could leave and go build something constructive,and a conduscive environment . Or you could even do that within this country(possibly). And I believe our women would naturally give black men back our power,by relinquishing their masculine role they dont really want.:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I inserted an argument. You asked me for validation and verification. I give you sources.

And in response you look for implicit bias to validate an argument that has nothing to do with my posts?

Anyway,

The Palgrave Handbook of African Women's Studies[/URL] pp 1-13)
https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/bfm:978-3-030-28099-4/1.pdf

I dont believe your sources validated your statement,that "historically black women have been empowered,whenever society was controlled by black men". It was a statement I already knew to be a lie,a gross overstatement,or a miswording. So really no source would have sufficed,sorry for wasting your time.

Imagine a white man saying "Historically black men have been empowered,whenever the white man controlled society". Then only focused on the parts where we were empowered,but not oppressed and ruthlessly subjegated. You focused on the empowerment,i focused on the oppression. No disagreement to be had because we are both correct. Personally i just believe its more important to focus on the oppression,because historically there has been more of that when black men had power and controlled societies. Opression of both black men and women actually:respect:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At some point these women have to start look at themselves; “what’s wrong”.

A lot have been duped by looking on the other side, thinking the wm’s ice was colder.

I love watching them make these confessions videos, how it wasn’t all that.

(evil laughter)
I mean Tamar has been bushed by every dude she's been with so clearly the problem is her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Jessie Woo is a textbook “street nikka or mid white boy” black woman
The L's she posts are amazing.

She said she went to Ghana met some mining magnate over there he offered to fly her out to london to meet him and told her to fly economy.

Then he went to the states and stayed at her house slept in her bed * and she claimed he didn't get box* nikka clogged her toilet as she drove him to the airport.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The L's she posts are amazing.

She said she went to Ghana met some mining magnate over there he offered to fly her out to london to meet him and told her to fly economy.

Then he went to the states and stayed at her house slept in her bed * and she claimed he didn't get box* nikka clogged her toilet as she drove him to the airport.

It’s this chick right?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She’s literally back on the plantation. A divestors ultimate dream.

The mind works in mysterious ways.

Ex Swirler Says SEGGS With White Men Is Reparations...

I'm sorry those bytches in that last clip should be shot.

How dare they destroy the FBA image like this.