Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Who Flau'jae? what she say?

She was her teammate at LSU. Their moms started beefing over the Internet when Angel was missing for that stretch during the season, and they sorta fell out a little as friends. I don't think it was anything super serious, I was just making a joke exaggerating.

Daps
The woman in the OP is Dominican...interesting.

Screenshot-2024-09-08-8-57-38-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-09-08-9-28-36-AM.png
Saw her neck in the original video and immediately knew why she was online chirping instead of actually creating her reality...... :heh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why we gotta have a ton of cultural standards and cues that people have to pass.

We need to have literary Classics that are expected to be known like other groups. They got Socrates, Confucious, Manu, Muhammad, etc.and you can see it emanate from them culturally. Fortunately we have an abundance to work with from Africana studies. That’s what we should be judging people on.. an updated version of Todays Mathematics
You raise an interesting point because all the shaved head septum ring, "the patriarchy" feminist hoes stay invoking and quoting Bell Hooks:russ:

Drop some recommendations

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I believe white people (men in particular) have an upper hand on nonwhites, but white folk aren't gods, they just have a different mentality. They'll die before allowing another group to take them over and oppress them. They don't give a damn. If they aren't empowered, they are persistent in striving for power and will study grains of sand to think of ways to overtake their enemy. They also believe in strict hierarchy and patriarchy.

But, that is the correct mentality to have in this world. And that mindset is not something you have. You think women controlling and dictating your life is "just how it is" because of ignorant men from the past.

I don't have that mentality, and most capable men don't either.

:manny:
I have noticed a difference in populations who descend from recently enslaved people, recently colonized people and the uncolonized non-enslaved people.

It an observation through interactions I’ve had within recent years (the last decade).

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't believe in stripping women of rights even if the "right men" are in charge. Everyone deserves rights and the chance to thrive given they work hard.
But I do believe in a patriarchal society, too. Just not at the cost of diminishing the rights of those you are supposed to be protecting.

But...

"Give us our power back..."

You either create power, destroy someone else's power, or take power. No man just sits there and asks for power.

:francis:
In the famous words by Jason Black.

Power only respects power.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
No,I think thats the way it is because of white supremacy. The white men who have the upperhand and "believe in patriarchy" lol. Actually conceded alot of its power to women due to their greed and desire to maintain power after reliquinshing it. Because we live under the heiarchy of the European,the effects of that pass down to the black community. Some due to trickle down effect,and some by white supremacy design.

Because we were oppressive when we had power. Why would black women not practice the same forms of oppression we did. Some by white supremacy design,some by nature#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Not sure how youve made me into the spokesman for wanting women rulers,and to be oppressed by women:mjlol:. I clearly told yall to leave white supremacy. And Im perfectly okay with aboloshing womens rights under leadership of the right men. I just dont trust the modern man today of any race as far as I can throw em. Therefore I would never push for that to put women in that situation.

No,black men will just act righteously and our women will give us our power back,trusting us to lead the way and properly subjegate them. if not,buckle up and prepare for the #ImEveryWomanEra where you and your sons will be oppressed:respect:
You fight the bully. If not the bully will keep bullying.

You have been trained to just survive, hope for the best and to keep it on the low.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You fight the bully. If not the bully will keep bullying.

You have been trained to just survive and to keep it on the low.

How exactly do yall believe yall are "fighting" the bully in this country. You can also avoid the bully until you get your hands up. Or just go the other route all together. Living in this fantasy world where yall are going to have a revolution and topple the white man by force is nice. But I have yet to hear any plans of how you expect to do this. So until then Im going to just assume by "fighting" you mean continuing to try to vote your way out of white supremacy.

No one can explain how this is more rebellious or defiant than leaving the country,and no longer giving white supremacy your energy:respect:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
How exactly do yall believe yall are "fighting" the bully in this country. You can also avoid the bully until you get your hands up. Or just go the other route all together. Living in this fantasy world where yall are going to have a revolution and topple the white man by force is nice. But I have yet to hear any plans of how you expect to do this. So until then Im going to just assume by "fighting" you mean continuing to try to vote your way out of white supremacy.

No one can explain how this is more rebellious or defiant than leaving the country,and no longer giving white supremacy your energy:respect:
The thing with you is, you think fighting is only by a “revolution” as in a physical confrontation.

Wars are being fought in many ways. Hence the definition “trade war”.

There are many ways to conflict and resolutions.

images

You have a defeated mentality.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing with you is, you think fighting is only by a “revolution” as in a physical confrontation.

Wars are being fought in many ways. Hence the definition “trade war”.

There are many ways to conflict and resolutions.

images

You have a defeated mentality.

So it can be fought in many ways,but leaving the country isnt one of them:mjlol:?

Seems like denying your services would fall in line with a "trade war",by denying them a commodity that is people and energy. But good luck staying here trying to convince everyone to go along with your movement that you still havent really explained the plan for. Seems like a good way to never have to actually "fight" and remain oppressed. You can simply blame other black people being lost and not listening, for why YOU cant start the fight yet:respect:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
So it can be fought in many ways,but leaving the country isnt one of them:mjlol:?

Seems like denying your services would fall in line with a "trade war",by denying them a commodity that is people and energy. But good luck staying here trying to convince everyone to go along with your movement that you still havent really explained the plan for. Seems like a good way to never have to actually "fight" and remain oppressed. You can simply blame other black people being lost and not listening, for why
I do have a question indirectly pertaining this topic to address. How do you do financially. Are you well off or not?

I used “trade war” as an example, to explain that war is not always a physical combat confrontation. Wars in fact touch all respects of life. All areas of activity. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

YOU cant start the fight yet:respect:
That you do with those who have things in common with you (it's alway a diplomatic interaction relationship). When you find common ground, it is a start to move in different directions and made a change.

That is how any other group does it that is nonwhite.

Here is an example.

Doing Business in East Africa Vs West Africa| Ep.199

We are going to be discussing tips on how to navigate as an African American

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Listening to her lauguage and choices of words its clear she has been influenced by social media content.

She's 22 years old and grew up on social media content. Some of us who are older may not see and understand how significant and influential social media has been for young people, generation z.

"As of the start of 2024, there are 5.04 billion active social media users on the planet – that’s 62.3% of the world’s population. 2023 welcomed 266 million new social media users, translating to roughly 8.4 new users every second."
[...]
Gen Z’s reliance on mobile phones is unparalleled as they are not just tools for communication but serve as extensions of their identities and gateways to the digital world. From browsing social media to consuming content, mobile phones are integral to Gen Z’s daily lives."
[...]
"Gen Z has a distinct preference for platforms that offer visual, interactive, and short-lived content such as TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube. They enable them to express themselves creatively, connect with like-minded individuals, and stay updated on trends and pop culture.

The key takeaway is that Gen Z has its own unique approach to social media and is rejecting older social media platforms in favour of new ones that better suit its preferences.

Unlike the trends of Boomers and Millenials, Gen Z uses social media for two primary purposes: entertainment and communication. They use different platforms to satisfy these needs.

For entertainment, 68% of their time is spent on TikTok and YouTube as these platforms are used as the generation’s television to consume content from selected creators. For sharing and communicating, they use newer platforms such as Discord, Snapchat, BeReal and IG stories which account for 19% of their time.

Interestingly, Gen Z is spending more time on social media than before but they are posting significantly less due to the high competition of algorithm-backed influencer/brand marketing."

wearebrain.com/blog/how-gen-z-is-using-social-media/

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall pawgers better be careful. These gender wars making us look bad. I seen a white girl said we don't treat our women and kids well, don't have no discipline, don't manage our communities well, leave women baby mamas, etc and she don't want none of that.

We already stereotyped to like low tier to mediocre Beckys.
you let everyone discuss the affairs of your house and now you have people feeling entitled to tell you about yourself.

when Black people stop airing each other online for others like no other race does then we will be on a different path. that's all

shyt not complicated. we have invited the voice and opinions of everyone by constantly airing our affairs out in public... regardless of what divisive or infighting shyt is going on it's not for everyone's eyes and ears.