Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
spot on. and lot of them are. nikkas need to get up on game. same with women.

there is alot black people in hiding that u around everyday or might be sleeping with, that dont like u like that, u just the best option at the moment. its the truth but people dont want the truth.

alot of simp blackmen dont want the truth cause there self esteem is built off "ohh bw love black men...oh they so race loyal" lol its true alot of sistas do love black men BUT not all. is that so hard to grasp?

but see the majority of blackmen wouldnt be like this if they would get on code and pull together as a whole and build something. see a man supposed to conquer to the world. a man never been judged by how many women he had...women are a dime a dozen and wishy washy no matter the race. they will go with who ever got money most times. they physically weak so they will tell u anything to survive....lol men was always judged by the wars they won. what cities they built. what mililary they headed. the masculinity in these new men are so weak and non existent.

but to blackmen, especially in rap today u judged based on ur money,looks and if the women like u. lol thats all feminine shyt for a real man. real men dont give fukk about half the shyt these nikkas be cryin about or trying to achieve. now u see all these rap nikkas moist, wearing purses and gay. yall gon learn. men DO NOT OPERATE like this current gen.
That’s why we gotta have a ton of cultural standards and cues that people have to pass.

We need to have literary Classics that are expected to be known like other groups. They got Socrates, Confucious, Manu, Muhammad, etc.and you can see it emanate from them culturally. Fortunately we have an abundance to work with from Africana studies. That’s what we should be judging people on.. an updated version of Todays Mathematics

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Black people who talk like this have no idea how low value they sound when they say shyt like this.
Very low value, low vibrational, low frequencies and no common sense.

It's sad we have so many black men and black women with this extra c00n mentality.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
In all fairness, white people view themselves as the default humans. So when white women say “men”, they are talking about white men. They have white fathers, and date out the least, so all the complaints from white men and women are talking about their own. There was a thread on here a few days ago about a white woman saying white men weren’t loyal to white women, and had a pic of Pocahontas. There were replies from white men in the tweet saying it’s ok for men to do it, but not women, similar to the sentiments on here, and daily PAWG threads.

:hubie:

Personally, I think all inter-race related concerns should be kept private among each other. I think it looks bad to publicly bash your own, but don’t think other women aren’t talking about their own men.
All races talk about each other...but black people put it front street. We love to air out our dirty laundry.

Also, I feel Hispanic communities are the most on code and family oriented.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All races talk about each other...but black people put it front street. We love to air out our dirty laundry.

Also, I feel Hispanic communities are the most on code and family oriented.

In the USA? Or Globally? Because In their home countries the Single Mother rates and shyt are off the chain. If you are talking about Immigrants they are here for a specific purpose so numbers can be skewed in some cases.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
In the USA? Or Globally? Because In their home countries the Single Mother rates and shyt are off the chain. If you are talking about Immigrants they are here for a specific purpose so numbers can be skewed in some cases.
Well from my experiences with those in USA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I mean, Angel’s friend’s relationship/experience has nothing to do with her. Maybe she’s having issues in her own relationship. Not saying running to a white man will solve anything :hubie:, but clearly things aren’t going well for her
she's a brand. They're making a push for their games to be on prime time.

that's why her and Caitlyn have been pushed two nice non lesbian ballers.

She's gonna need all the support she can get. Trying to subtweet her Man is NOT the way to get brand deals.

You don't hear a peep out of Caitlyn except maybe calls for more playing time.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta hold other black men accountable when we do fuked up shyt. Because those few black men who do fuked up shyt to black women makes them Cynthia G types.
Did she expect Wanya Morris out of them types? I'm sure she, like lots of other black women, have turned down the good men they're gonna want to play clean-up man in the future when they could've avoided the inevitable dealing with the ones they give their best to. I understand where you're coming from because I do hold them accountable & can't stand them types of men because they play a part in messing these women up but it takes 2.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m responding to the tweet :russ:

Dude was saying since Angel is with a breh and her friend is being spoiled by her man, who is also Black, reposting that shyt about white dudes means that Black women (as a whole) don’t value y’all.

It was a fukking reach
Normally when something like this would happen Black women would run in and say how much Black women love Black Men.

That hasn't happened in this case. It's almost as if they WANT Black Men to feel that they low key don't fukk with us.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Right on cue black men are being told to STFU about this topic on social media. Everyone including some black men think that we're not allowed to be pissed about anything. I'm glad more and more black men including the young bucks are finally saying enough is enough. Social media was the worst thing to happen to black women.
I know one thing for certain, I'm not gonna run out with my cape flapping when some nikka starts talking about pawgset.

I'm keeping the same energy.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Did she expect Wanya Morris out of them types? I'm sure she, like lots of other black women, have turned down the good men they're gonna want to play clean-up man in the future when they could've avoided the inevitable dealing with the ones they give their best to. I understand where you're coming from because I do hold them accountable & can't stand them types of men because they play a part in messing these women up but it takes 2.
Real shyt....I notice when women of all races like black men....they tend to favor the bad boys, street niqqas, pookie/ray ray and the azzholes and womanizers...or as white boys say...the douchebags.

Straight laced black men don't attract women at the same rate unless they are famous, super well off or super attractive. An average or below average straight laced or corny white male can eat a whole buffet.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Normally when something like this would happen Black women would run in and say how much Black women love Black Men.

That hasn't happened in this case. It's almost as if they WANT Black Men to feel that they low key don't fukk with us.
They know there's no excusing it so you won't see them in here. There's been an uptick in bw shytting on black men and it's crazy how no one in the mainstream is talking about it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt....I notice when women of all races like black men....they tend to favor the bad boys, street niqqas, pookie/ray ray and the azzholes and womanizers...or as white boys say...the douchebags.

Straight laced black men don't attract women at the same rate unless they are famous, super well off or super attractive. An average or below average straight laced or corny white male can eat a whole buffet.
Well I think that since non Black people take an L when dealing with Black people it's a case of when non Black people deal with Black people they have to seek them out.

I don't think the people living in Idaho is checking for Black people and if they did they'd go to Atlanta.