Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I finally decided to press play on that video.
Why y'all making a big deal over this.

This looks like some comedy sht. It's corny but shorty seems like she's trying to make a joke.

And angel Reese seems to always be with black people and black men.
Maybe shes going thru a break up or something and she's upset.
Or maybe she interested in craccaz now, idk.

But y'all using this to just sht on shorty like y'all been doing, cause y'all in love with the cracca bytch.

Y'all love white women so wtf do u be talking about on here

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Not to mention it's mostly black women that are buying these dudes records and packing their shows..
:sas1:

full

mag357

Superstar
Daps

SUSPECTED WENCH?

ALL OF ANGELS BF HAVE BEEN BLACK.

YOU GROWN ASS MEN
REALLY IN HERE CRASHING OUT
OVER SOMETHING A 22 YR OLD THOUGHT WAS FUNNY ENOUGH TO REPOST
ALL WHILE STANNING A
WHITE MAGA BASKETBALL PLAYER?

:devil:
:evil:

I didn't even see this post before I wrote mine.

These nikkaz in here on some other type time I can't even explain.

Time for me to bounce again smh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He clearly said in the post gen z nikkas be c00nin too

Y’all would do anything to absolve these hoes of accountability lmfao

As I get older I understand why bytches do what they do, yall nikkas just weak

Thats right champ,your finally getting a little bit warmer. If you understand universal law,you under stand why your second sentence conflicts with your last. Weak men who refuse to take accountability produce women who are the same#TheChildOfMan:wow:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Did I say all black men are rappers?
Dude stop. Rappers saying shyt about black women is not a valid excuse for black women to be upset with all black men. Doing so is either racist or the stupidest shyt ever and anyone that cosigns that is a flagrant retard whose existence brings shame to his or her bloodline. It means that said black woman overlooked all positive black men in their lives, all positive black teachers, lawyers, doctors, and so on, to be mad at black men. Especially in younger people where many of them grew up in an Obama presidency,

If you got smoke for divestors you should have smoke for rappers. But again, y'all ain't ready for that conversation. It's much easier to say all black women are traitors.
I have smoke for all of them. Now what?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dude stop. Rappers saying shyt about black women is not a valid excuse for black women to be upset with all black men. Doing so is either racist or the stupidest shyt ever and anyone that cosigns that is a flagrant retard whose existence brings shame to his or her bloodline. It means that said black woman overlooked all positive black men in their lives, all positive black teachers, lawyers, doctors, and so on, to be mad at black men. Especially in younger people where many of them grew up in an Obama presidency,

I have smoke for all of them. Now what?

There you go again. Why are you putting all black women in the same boat based on what a 22 yr old posted?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
There you go again. Why are you putting all black women in the same boat based on what a 22 yr old posted?
I'm not. You're the one that started talking about a subset of black women. I'm speaking about that subset of black women. The only way I am talking about all black women would be if you were talking about all black women in which the problem comes from you. Why are you trying to run from your original point where you excused racism against black men because some rappers said something stupid and at the same time, minimized the bullshyt other racial groups do to their own women?

Daps
Honestly, at this point the generalization is kind of deserved.

Black men of all ages and demographics have no problem calling out other black men for acting like retarded c00ns, especially in the name of defending black women and rightfully so.

A lot of black women stay in this echo chamber and the only time you’ll see them break the hive-mind, it’s either to push the “both are bad narrative” or because shyt like pasta and lobster is making them all look desperate - as opposed to defending black men.

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, at this point the generalization is kind of deserved.

Black men of all ages and demographics have no problem calling out other black men for acting like retarded c00ns, especially in the name of defending black women and rightfully so.

A lot of black women stay in this echo chamber and the only time you’ll see them break the hive-mind, it’s either to push the “both are bad narrative” or because shyt like pasta and lobster is making them all look desperate - as opposed to defending black men.

White supremacists say the same exact thing about the black race as a whole. This how y'all get down? :what:

Veteran
Daps
Divestors have white supremacist talking points too, like literally bar for bar with some nasty basement dwelling 4klanner. yet here you are defending them, or you may as well be.

I'm not defending divestors, I'm simply saying don't put down all black women. But I'll see myself out. No point going back and forth.