Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
They know there's no excusing it so you won't see them in here. There's been an uptick in bw shytting on black men and it's crazy how no one in the mainstream is talking about it.
Celebrities should talk about it more too as well as black men like Diddy, R Kelly, Nick Cannon types need to do better and be better representation.

I give Taraji Henson credit...she said she loves black men and they need us but the black male haters call her a pick me, mule and mammy.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Real shyt....I notice when women of all races like black men....they tend to favor the bad boys, street niqqas, pookie/ray ray and the azzholes and womanizers...or as white boys say...the douchebags.

Straight laced black men don't attract women at the same rate unless they are famous, super well off or super attractive. An average or below average straight laced or corny white male can eat a whole buffet.
street nikkas accept bad behavior

women who have no couth run to them because ran bytches don't wanna behave

they love men who will indulge them in their drama

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Celebrities should talk about it more too as well as black men like Diddy, R Kelly, Nick Cannon types need to do better and be better representation.

I give Taraji Henson credit...she said she loves black men and they need us but the black male haters call her a pick me, mule and mammy.
II'm not the hugest Taraji fan but I have to admit she avoided playing a bunch of slave roles and even though her and Mary did some low key wenching for cash they kept it Black publicly.

That's about the best you can expect.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
street nikkas accept bad behavior

women who have no couth run to them because ran bytches don't wanna behave

they love men who will indulge them in their drama

Some women actually love the emotional roller-coaster and have mad trauma themselves. Trauma bonding is some real shyt.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Some women actually love the emotional roller-coaster and have mad trauma themselves. Trauma bonding is some real shyt.
yeah it's just bad math

women running into bad situation after bad situation

none of the men administering any medicine

soon enough you got a terminally ill bird

whatever a woman is a man made her..........

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
them show of hands from black women willing to sample some white meat giving the chance these coli nikkas are 3 different kind of delusional :russ:

brad, chad, mitt and ryan aint choosing them they shore are out here pumping and dumping black woman on the low:francis:

Last video...OMG...she dumb asf for posting videos of her Ls with frat boy Brad.

That white peen must got her head messed the fuk up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ima 80s baby and this gender war shyt been baking since back in the day....let's reference Waiting to Exhale. Look at every one of the 4 actresses situations....made black men look bad then.

most of us were kids hearing our whole lives how Black men aint shyt, won't be shyt, and never was shyt in the media. As the years went by the images of competent Black man began to decline and replaced with the Birth of A Nation Abusive Rapist Black man or the bumbling fool who can't do anything for himself without correction.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Last video...OMG...she dumb asf for posting videos of her Ls with frat boy Brad.

That white peen must got her head messed the fuk up.
some of our people have severe mental issues.

Shorty said she went back and fukked again AFTER he smutted her out and AFTER he left her when she tried to confront him.

She said she can't tell her friends, Family or even her therapist but she could tell the internet.

Legit wondering if this was a skit.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
makes sense , run in the streets for a lil bit and a whyte dude will come along and save her
That's what they think that the so called "masters of the universe" will pick them after being imprinted by Black Men.

They think hat dudes want ran through and broken women like that?

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Real shyt....I notice when women of all races like black men....they tend to favor the bad boys, street niqqas, pookie/ray ray and the azzholes and womanizers...or as white boys say...the douchebags.

Straight laced black men don't attract women at the same rate unless they are famous, super well off or super attractive. An average or below average straight laced or corny white male can eat a whole buffet.
bahahahaha what is this nonsense? its the other way around fool :mjlol:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
What did I lie about? Black men need to be the right prototype (swag, money, clout, aesthetic) to pull a lot. If u a white male...u don't need as much. Corny and swagless white males do numbers.
ive NEVER seen women besides fat and or ugly women of other races prefer a pookie/hood/street dude :childplease::bryan:

the clean cut black man remains supreme there.