Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
ive NEVER seen women besides fat and or ugly women of other races prefer a pookie/hood/street dude :childplease::bryan:

the clean cut black man remains supreme there.
Jeanie Mae and Jeezy....she prefer white men but look at the black man she choose

Jeanie Mae is an airhead but she cute asf

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tell the the truth brotha. and believe it or not if obama had a white partner he wouldnt have got the support from the majority of black women like kamala.

they been trying to set the precendent that bw(or mixed) wm couples are okay but bm wm couples are bad. the first interracial court case was a wm and bm if i remember right. thats MALE WS programming in those divestors. its more acceptable for a whiteman to date out or just go smut out black woman but god forbid if a nikka do the same in reverse. thats cause whiteMEN dont want that but they wanna do it to our women...u know. then they act like black men are whitewomen crazy when them whitewomen be tryna get to nikkas hard as hell....but u know u cant tell the truth and super white man look bad. he always has to come out looking superior....ok.lol

just like i saw a tiktok post with a older 50 years old whiteman with a young black girl in her 20's. all the top comments were women rooting and saying " see this what we talkin when we say we like older men...yasssss!!!!!". but when black men do it, they called pedos.

then u got black men that are either simps, moist or just tryna pander for money get on the bandwagon and talk shyt about other black men. but these divestors stay on code. black men dont got any type of code, especially in the media. simp ass nikkas always tryna look good infront these divestors who really are mentally ill and need serious help.
web16-loving-1160x768.jpg

Like I said , this isn’t a new phenomenon
From Dorothy Dandrige, Eartha Kitt, Tina Turner, Halle Berry, Iman, Grace Jones and even Tyra Banks all had moments of white dikk being better
All the old nikkas in here cappin
Even growing up I saw chicks acting brand new if a white boy had the right amount of charisma
So seeing this shyt ain’t brand new to me
It’s the nikkas in here putting on for this little bop that’s crazy
I remember that thread about a study on black women wanting to be chose more by white men on dating sites

I vividly remember a black woman sitting in her car on TikTok calling a white boy racist because he wanted to date only white girls
bytch damn near had a nervous breakdown :russ:
I’ve seen and witnessed the shyt in real life
Even had a chick tell me I was too dark for her, only to see her with a Jon B/Paul Wall looking nikka not even two weeks after:dead:
Look if you out here righteously falling in love
I’m not one to hate and don’t give a shyt because I’m not feeding or fukking that broad
But what perturbs me is
One-old nikkas acting like they didn’t see the “black men ain’t shyt” movement led by Oprah, Terry Mcmillion in the 80s/90s
Two-didn’t witness nerdy dudes like me get passed up for the exact replica of me that was a white boy, Hispanic dude or Asian dude
Three-act like women didn’t disrespect men in their own families or talk crazy to their sons
B-But the music headass
Black men have no control over our image
For every 1 dude standing up to this rhetoric
You got 5 whataboutism bytch nikkas ready to crash out for queen mother earth
That’s why shyt is the way it is and will only get worse
Too little strong men and too many mothers sons scared to leave the porch and stand up to big momma

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Yes true but he still a successful stereotypical black male. And of course they didn't last.
of course they didnt last, those types never do. now dont hand wave away the fact that he is a multi-millionaire. :childplease:

youre being dishonest and disingenuous, doesnt matter what stereotype he is a famous millionaire, that's the end of it really.

DJK

All Star
Daps
Don't care. The video is just ho babble.
No action, just meaningless words.
As men we have to learn not to be so sensitive and butthurt over words.

Some of y'all act like all of our women must worship you online.
Meanwhile this site is filled with dudes posting abt their love for PAWGs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't care. The video is just ho babble.
No action, just meaningless words.
As men we have to learn not to be so sensitive and butthurt over words.

Some of y'all act like all of our women must worship you online.
Meanwhile this site is filled with dudes posting abt their love for PAWGs
"our women"

Another dead nikka

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
‘I see black couples everyday!’

:gladbron:
And this be the people in some of those relationships lol

I say the moral of the story of the story is stop putting women on a pedestal because of their race. It’s dumb to use this situation to elevate other women but thinking you got a ‘down sista’ or whatever tf cause y’all got the same skin tone aint it either. But black men(Americans specifically) struggle with this because a lot of dudes don’t have social mobility & are desperate to see black women as a home base they can always come back to & that just isn’t real.

Just match the energy, the days of trying to convince these chicks to like us is done. If a 6’10 millionaire can’t do it then most of us aren’t going to either.

:manny:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
‘I see black couples everyday!’

:gladbron:
And this be the people in some of those relationships lol

I say the moral of the story of the story is stop putting women on a pedestal because of their race. It’s dumb to use this situation to elevate other women but thinking you got a ‘down sista’ or whatever tf cause y’all got the same skin tone aint it either. But black men(Americans specifically) struggle with this because a lot of dudes don’t have social mobility & are desperate to see black women as a home base they can always come back to & that just isn’t real.

Just match the energy, the days of trying to convince these chicks to like us is done. If a 6’10 millionaire can’t do it then most of us aren’t going to either.

:manny:
A quarter of Black men are married to non Black women. At least half of the Coli seems to date interracially on a regular basis with many saying they are currently in relationships with non Black women. So I think the bolded is well understood.

Angel moves goofy in a lot of ways, that tweet being one of them. But I also recall Nipsy Hustle retweeting something very similar and no one cares. Lil Wayne had a disgusting Emmitt Till line and has made a ton of anti Black remarks and people are mad he isn’t performing for her Super Bowl. Anti blackness has been a mainstream staple of Black culture since the 80s. The nastiness and disrespect has been prevalent on both sides for a long time. Swirl/divester types need to understand that if you want to marry Black do so. If you don’t, then don’t. But those are always the main ones spending all their time writing anti Black hate speeches all over the internet. It’s an embarrassing race to the bottom. At this point just move on.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
web16-loving-1160x768.jpg

Like I said , this isn’t a new phenomenon
From Dorothy Dandrige, Eartha Kitt, Tina Turner, Halle Berry, Iman, Grace Jones and even Tyra Banks all had moments of white dikk being better
All the old nikkas in here cappin
Even growing up I saw chicks acting brand new if a white boy had the right amount of charisma
So seeing this shyt ain’t brand new to me
It’s the nikkas in here putting on for this little bop that’s crazy
I remember that thread about a study on black women wanting to be chose more by white men on dating sites

I vividly remember a black woman sitting in her car on TikTok calling a white boy racist because he wanted to date only white girls
bytch damn near had a nervous breakdown :russ:
I’ve seen and witnessed the shyt in real life
Even had a chick tell me I was too dark for her, only to see her with a Jon B/Paul Wall looking nikka not even two weeks after:dead:
Look if you out here righteously falling in love
I’m not one to hate and don’t give a shyt because I’m not feeding or fukking that broad
But what perturbs me is
One-old nikkas acting like they didn’t see the “black men ain’t shyt” movement led by Oprah, Terry Mcmillion in the 80s/90s
Two-didn’t witness nerdy dudes like me get passed up for the exact replica of me that was a white boy, Hispanic dude or Asian dude
Three-act like women didn’t disrespect men in their own families or talk crazy to their sons
B-But the music headass
Black men have no control over our image
For every 1 dude standing up to this rhetoric
You got 5 whataboutism bytch nikkas ready to crash out for queen mother earth
That’s why shyt is the way it is and will only get worse
Too little strong men and too many mothers sons scared to leave the porch and stand up to big momma
To be fair
Not just bw
Women of all color are crashing out over white dudes not choosing them

Just head over TikTok Australia
Bw Indian Arab all cryin tears cause they got pumped and dumped
Again mostly Gen z women

Daps
Black women who have to announce to the world they are no longer dating Black men and think they gonna get a millionaire white man or non Black man to finance their luxury lifestyle while they stay home and post Instagram rich pictures for the rest of their lives.
This is the most accurate description I’ve seen. They may marry at higher rates, but the idea that most of these white men are making 6 figures, and can afford to have wives stay home and shop is social media delusion.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
A lot of Gen Z black women are c00nish weirdos (and yes that goes for a lot of the dudes too). Its almost like c00nery is embedded in them by a default. I don't get the sisterly mutual respect vibes from them the way I do with older black women. If you've been around black women you know what I'm talking about. Its a mutual sense of understanding and solidarity even if you don't know each other. This new generation of black women may as well be a darker shade of white women. I feel for you young brehs out here.
This is fukked up but I cant say it aint true.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't like this, but I also don't give a fukk about it 🤷🏾‍♂️.

See how that works people? I don't want to have to be a father to you nikkas again. Learn from my greatness. bytch ass nikka.
Shut your bytchass up lil nikka. You dint give a fukk your hoe ass wouldnt be in this thread.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
This is the most accurate description I’ve seen. They may marry at higher rates, but the idea that most of these white men are making 6 figures, and can afford to have wives stay home and shop is social media delusion.

The trad wife phenomenon amongst black women is particularly concerning. Not that they want to take care of their family, but delving into stereotypes, and playing a "mammy" role is peak mental illness. Like Hannahlee Yoder....She out here picking cotton for her white husband, and mulatto children.

:scusthov: