Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
White men literally forbade their women from working & voting :mjlol:
nikkas forget the conditions of the 80s crack era in cities like LA and NY that inspired those lyrics . dudes would see a girl who looked like Zendaya and had straight As in May become crack whore by September blowing dudes for a 20. seeing 12 year old gangbangers smashing grown women, seeing all the girls even the nerdy ones sharing dope boys cuz they drove a Benz and pulled in 100k a week. It fractured the community and we still feeling the effects now

Same way dating apps (including IG) and "hypergamy" is causing a rift between white men and women

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's not true. You're practicing the same hyperbole you're talking about

I sure as hell ain't. :mjlol:I can post multi links to different threads of posters throwing all black women under the bus.

Coli logic: One black woman says something bad about black men and all black women ain't shyt and only want thugs

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Breh I'm at a point where I'm just waiting on my baby girl Arike to take the notion off of this Clark/Reese foolishness. All this thread is basically girl and tea sipping.

30 years old or even 10, its whatever at this point. Both parties black men and black women need to knock this shyt the hell off and just realize that we need each other. I'm a dreamer but one day I just wish heads would wake up that the exact same social media is breaking up the structure of black love. Reese posting that is what it is, but the engagement came out of it...now what's next?

We either going to argue and dance about a retweet, or just treat it like bird babble, no different from me treating black men passporting as "Imustgettotheairplane" drivel. Its all one big setup to fukk up a family structure and so far as Ras Kass said in 96 it's happening:

At this point, I'm just shytposting and shaking my head from them trees, because the truth is being overlooked. But I digress.
Rep rep rep!

“Nature of the Threat” is one of my faaaaaavorite songs and really put shyt into perspective when I was younger.

White ppl (as a race, as a system) will always be this way because if they dropped the games, they would be gone within a couple generations.

Like I’ve said before, white ppl understand when it is time to put aside their infighting and unite under the “white”/European banner.

Black folks haven’t gotten the message yet. The minute Black folks on the continent and throughout the diaspora get on one accord is the day the real fight begins.

I was listening to Karen Hunter a few yrs ago and she asked “why do we call ourselves minorities when we are the majority and whites are the global minority?” And then the panel went on with a discussion about where the term “minority” came from, etc.

She even has shirts that say “global majority”.

The conversations are happening, but the foolishness takes precedence.

Ppl are more serious in real life from what I’ve experienced tho 🤷🏾‍♀️

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Rep rep rep!

“Nature of the Threat” is one of my faaaaaavorite songs and really put shyt into perspective when I was younger.

White ppl (as a race, as a system) will always be this way because if they dropped the games, they would be gone within a couple generations.

Like I’ve said before, white ppl understand when it is time to put aside their infighting and unite under the “white”/European banner.

Black folks haven’t gotten the message yet. The minute Black folks on the continent and throughout the diaspora get on one accord is the day the real fight begins.

I was listening to Karen Hunter a few yrs ago and she asked “why do we call ourselves minorities when we are the majority and whites are the global minority?” And then the panel went on with a discussion about where the term “minority” came from, etc.

She even has shirts that say “global majority”.

The conversations are happening, but the foolishness takes precedence.

Ppl are more serious in real life from what I’ve experienced tho 🤷🏾‍♀️
white people have never gotten along like that....
its always about cultures

same with black people and every other race

the idea that all black folks are supposed to get along is just as absurd as the idea that a Russian and a French person are supposed to get along

a white Jew from NYC is not the same as a WASP in Arizona...
a WASP in Arizona is different than an Italian in Jersey

We are all going to see the world differently...
race is a small piece of the puzzle

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

the idea that all black folks are supposed to get along is just as absurd as the idea that a Russian and a French person are supposed to get along

Dawg— of course it’s about cultures.

But open your eyes and be real.

They got along long enough to take over the damn globe.

It’s not “British” or “French” or “German” or “Swiss” or “Belgium” or “Spanish” etc supremacy.

It’s WHITE supremacy because whites will come together to take on other racial groups. And when the threat has been handled they will go back to warring with each other.

It doesn’t matter what ethnicity they are, all white ppl look down on ALL of US.

You can’t be Black saying something like that.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

zphZxf8.png

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You missed my entire point. I did not state rappers represent black men now did I? I simply brought up how rappers get away with calling our women bytches and hoes with no type of backfire.

If y'all want to bring up divestors you gotta bring up the rappers doing the same shyt.:ufdup: But y'all not ready for that conversation in the least bit.:sas2::manny:

Then You talking bush somebody when all these giddy comments painting all black women in a bad light because of what one Gen Z barely out of college woman said :skip:
Rappers have been catching backlash for decades going back to 2 Live Crew, NWA, Dre, Snoop, etc.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

White folk come together to the exclusion of non-whites. That is a fact backed by 400 years of history.

But, it is also like you said, they recognize their own differences and cultures/beliefs. They aren't all under the banner of "whiteness" in the sense of some sort of "pride" in being white.

"White" is just a business. That is all it is. There is nothing of value in it outside of resource accumulation.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
White folk come together to the exclusion of non-whites. That is a fact backed by 400 years of history.

But, it is also like you said, they recognize their own differences and cultures/beliefs. They aren't all under the banner of "whiteness" in the sense of some sort of "pride" in being white.

"White" is just a business. That is all it is. There is nothing of value in it outside of resource accumulation.
Rep. This is what I was saying.

We suffer because we don’t seem to get this and operate the same way

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
besides that it's just bad business. Michael B. Jordan got the Bunny Hopper tag so what did he do? Played Killmonger in a movie and dated Lori Harvey.

Now that nikka went ghost after bushing or being bushed by her.

Michael is A list but it makes no sense to diss your core audience all he has to do is ask his Man's who is now dating Meagan Goode.
They didn't diss anybody though...

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
All black men are rappers? Or are we judging a whole race of men based on rappers and/or their worst? That's literally what white supremacists do. Using that excuse is an indictment of black women, not a valid excuse.

Other races actually oppress their women.

Not to mention it's mostly black women that are buying these dudes records and packing their shows..