Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean lets keep it a bean. The pearl clutching over the like and retweet is silly, when deep inside she was probably trolling (as most women), or legit saying shyt on the same level as most black folks in the dating game. Hell, I used to have those "fukk this, I'm pawging" tendencies until I realize that the lack of understanding of wash clothes, and proper leg washing isn't essential on the Rolodex :francis: .

At the end of the day, Reese and em are in their early 20s, while Coli brehs and folks tripping over this shyt are in their mid to late 30s. Don't get worked into a shoot over "The Bird who can Hoop" :manny:
Nikkas wouldn't be talking about "pearl clutching" if it were a young black man reposting this, and those same black men in their 30s were online typing paragraphs defending her during all the Caitlyn Clark shyt

Thia is more happy mule black men bullshyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I say all black men are rappers?

If you got smoke for divestors you should have smoke for rappers. But again, y'all ain't ready for that conversation. It's much easier to say all black women are traitors.
There are multiple threads on here about rappers. Heated ass, multi page debates breh what are you talking about?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I mean, Angel’s friend’s relationship/experience has nothing to do with her. Maybe she’s having issues in her own relationship. Not saying running to a white man will solve anything :hubie:, but clearly things aren’t going well for her
What did she expect dating an athlete???
Women never hold each other accountable for the decisions they make freely.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
A cowroker of mind just reposted this video too and she fine as hell smh.

People are so fukking stupid. Ethnicity has nothing do with why you can't have a good relationship. It;s about who you expose yourself to and the environment you choose to be in. Of course you gon run into ain't shyt nikkas in the club, you should expect that. Don't relate that strictly to race. That's just retarded.
Most Americans are retarded and/or mentally ill in 2024

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I remember nikkas used to think that since there were more bm/ww couples than bw/wm, that meant brehettes were race loyal :mjlol:

Turns out, it isn't for lack of trying...its simply because brad, chad, mitt and ryan aint choosing them and they are at the bottom of desirabilty amongst other women. When they attend PWIs or are in majority white spaces, cac men aint choosing them at the homecomings or proms and they constantly whine and cry about "colorism". They use terms such as "pwi 3", but "hbcu 8" meaning they know they are undesired except by bm.

Whole lotta brehs are waking up and realizing their "black queens" are simply failed swirlers and see you as the back up simp to save them (Rachel lindsay, halle berry, pink pill, kayla nicole, etc.). Brehs are seeing that when one of them gets a cac, all them "666" standards go out the window and 90% of the time, they are funding the cac's lifestyle.

They are on the internet proclaiming their love for cacs, meanwhile brehs are scared to say they find light brites fine. Thankfully with them exposing themselves on social media, more brehs will get out of this "pro-black Dr. Umar, black love, bw is God" BS, and join sysbm :blessed:
not just cacs breh out here in LA they letting everybody run through em. Cacs, Mexicans, Koreans, Armenians, Arabs, Jews, Samoans, Asgaardians. they coochie like UN headquarters

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Gen Z black dudes ain't c00n weirdos? Fresh n fit, Kai Cenat, ishowspeed, Kodak Black, and all the other gen z content creators?

This ain't weird?

And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes? I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.

He clearly said in the post gen z nikkas be c00nin too

Y’all would do anything to absolve these hoes of accountability lmfao

As I get older I understand why bytches do what they do, yall nikkas just weak

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Gen Z black dudes ain't c00n weirdos? Fresh n fit, Kai Cenat, ishowspeed, Kodak Black, and all the other gen z content creators?

This ain't weird?

And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes? I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.

White men literally forbade their women from working & voting :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Female athletes in general can't really compete look wise with IG/runway models... so they cannot find their "counterpart" because they're with an actual bad bytch. Why date this 6'4 big foot bytch when i could date an offbrand Halle Berry... :yeshrug:
Jaylen Brown's chick can go toe to toe with any model.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
not just cacs breh out here in LA they letting everybody run through em. Cacs, Mexicans, Koreans, Armenians, Arabs, Jews, Samoans, Asgaardians. they coochie like UN headquarters
They used to say they did it out of necessity but now it's to live out a fantasy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nikkas wouldn't be talking about "pearl clutching" if it were a young black man reposting this, and those same black men in their 30s were online typing paragraphs defending her during all the Caitlyn Clark shyt

Thia is more happy mule black men bullshyt.

:francis: Breh I'm at a point where I'm just waiting on my baby girl Arike to take the notion off of this Clark/Reese foolishness. All this thread is basically girl and tea sipping.

30 years old or even 10, its whatever at this point. Both parties black men and black women need to knock this shyt the hell off and just realize that we need each other. I'm a dreamer but one day I just wish heads would wake up that the exact same social media is breaking up the structure of black love. Reese posting that is what it is, but the engagement came out of it...now what's next?

We either going to argue and dance about a retweet, or just treat it like bird babble, no different from me treating black men passporting as "Imustgettotheairplane" drivel. Its all one big setup to fukk up a family structure and so far as Ras Kass said in 96 it's happening:

Now since people of color are genetically dominant
And Caucasoids are genetically recessive
And whites expect to be predominant, meaning survive as a race then

They simply must take precautions
That's why they're worried about their future now
'Cause by 2050 almost all the Earth's population will be brown
Then black, so understandin' that, whites counter-react
(Man I'm saying, the fools ain't nothing but a teaspoon of milk in a world colour majority)
So they created a system
To force blacks into an unnatural position
That re-enforces the position of natural inferiority
In addition, created guns and developed the ethnocentric view
That God justifies every fukkin' thing they do
Condition people to perceive whites' culture as civilized
And every other culture considered primitive - not true
Racism is the system of racial subjugation against non-whites
In every areas of human relation
Entertainment, education, labor, politics
Law, religion, sex, war and economics

At this point, I'm just shytposting and shaking my head from them trees, because the truth is being overlooked. But I digress.