The Shadows
34000_43300_000_Item_Front

:troll:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember nikkas used to think that since there were more bm/ww couples than bw/wm, that meant brehettes were race loyal :mjlol:

Turns out, it isn't for lack of trying...its simply because brad, chad, mitt and ryan aint choosing them and they are at the bottom of desirabilty amongst other women. When they attend PWIs or are in majority white spaces, cac men aint choosing them at the homecomings or proms and they constantly whine and cry about "colorism". They use terms such as "pwi 3", but "hbcu 8" meaning they know they are undesired except by bm.

Whole lotta brehs are waking up and realizing their "black queens" are simply failed swirlers and see you as the back up simp to save them (Rachel lindsay, halle berry, pink pill, kayla nicole, etc.). Brehs are seeing that when one of them gets a cac, all them "666" standards go out the window and 90% of the time, they are funding the cac's lifestyle.

They are on the internet proclaiming their love for cacs, meanwhile brehs are scared to say they find light brites fine. Thankfully with them exposing themselves on social media, more brehs will get out of this "pro-black Dr. Umar, black love, bw is God" BS, and join sysbm :blessed:

them show of hands from black women willing to sample some white meat giving the chance these coli nikkas are 3 different kind of delusional :russ:

brad, chad, mitt and ryan aint choosing them they shore are out here pumping and dumping black woman on the low:francis:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I feel like these type of people base interracial black woman/white man relationships off the hand full of celebrities cases that they know about
Obviously those white men are rich but then they compare it to normal black woman/black man relationships. I got a whole side of the family that grew up and lives in majority white areas and my black female cousins that married white have the SAME issues as everyone else. Corny ass cheating white dudes who become deadbeat dads :russ:

I mean the divorce rate is what it is because of all races involved. The idea of putting white men on a relationship pedestal when the majority of black women rightfully view them as oppressors in most other areas is wild to me

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes?
All black men are rappers? Or are we judging a whole race of men based on rappers and/or their worst? That's literally what white supremacists do. Using that excuse is an indictment of black women, not a valid excuse.
I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.
Other races actually oppress their women.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.
You should be bushed for posting this bullshyt.
Rappers don’t represent the average black man.

Raping women is basically a hobby/ pastime in India.

Women are abused and treated like children in Arab/muslim countries.

White women started the feminist movement because they were being mistreated by white men.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Gen Z black dudes ain't c00n weirdos? Fresh n fit, Kai Cenat, ishowspeed, Kodak Black, and all the other gen z content creators?

This ain't weird?

And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes? I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.

Bro them streamers are tethers

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Usually I would say more in these type of threads but it gets tiring wasting paragraphs on this shyt. The hypocrisy is so clear. A Breh doesn't even have to actually PAWG to get heat, he literally just has to be next to a white girl or rumoured to be with one for there to be hate. What is implied is that they do not belong to us but we belong to them.

All of this has been bubbling under the surface for a while but the "it's just the internet" brigade thought it was nothing. The line between the online world and real life has blurred drastically since the pandemic. Before covid you could make a case of there being a separation between the two but now talking points on podcasts and tik tok show up in real life. I knew shyt had changed when I heard my niece talking about 'low value/high value man' shyt.

I know just enough black men and women who still have pride and a good head on their shoulders to not be too pessimistic but there is undoubtedly a divide. A lot of this goes back to the Moynihan report, then Oprah in the 80s planting the seed of "Black Men ain's shyt".
The amount of times this has happened to me is ridiculous.:francis:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Shes going to have alot of time now to slide into Tommy Richman DM's like a clown looking for attention. Maybe Meg The Stallion whose been twerking for 2 Presidential Terms can hook her up with a double-divestor date.

Nearly every white guy I've known or interacted with in passing looked at the WNBA as a complete joke up until Caitlyn Clarks started trending. I'm sure part of it was because it mainly features black women (who they already perceive as masculine from the start). And we know who they sided with in this Caitlyn Clark/Angel Reese debate. Glad I didn't get invested in the feud.

We got black IVF single mothers by choice, lesbian IVF Mixed babies, black women scared of a second Trump term but looking for wealthy white men who vote Trump to be their mistress. The next decade going to be interesting
:sas2:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You should be bushed for posting this bullshyt.
Rappers don’t represent the average black man.

Raping women is basically a hobby/ pastime in India.

Women are abused and treated like children in Arab/muslim countries.

White women started the feminist movement because they were being mistreated by white men.

You missed my entire point. I did not state rappers represent black men now did I? I simply brought up how rappers get away with calling our women bytches and hoes with no type of backfire.

If y'all want to bring up divestors you gotta bring up the rappers doing the same shyt.:ufdup: But y'all not ready for that conversation in the least bit.:sas2::manny:

Then You talking bush somebody when all these giddy comments painting all black women in a bad light because of what one Gen Z barely out of college woman said :skip:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
All black men are rappers? Or are we judging a whole race of men based on rappers and/or their worst? That's literally what white supremacists do. Using that excuse is an indictment of black women, not a valid excuse.

Other races actually oppress their women.

Did I say all black men are rappers?

If you got smoke for divestors you should have smoke for rappers. But again, y'all ain't ready for that conversation. It's much easier to say all black women are traitors.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The funniest part about it is that "BW" that made that video would get shytted on and called a biracial or non black if she made a video talking positively of black men by black women. But since she's bigging up White Men she's going to be looked upon as some sort of Queen Mother to other black women:pachaha:.
Facts. But their recent cope word is calling them
"preference". :mjlol: