CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But what does @CHICAGO think? :jbhmm:
He did a lot of shilling for a suspected wench including militant babble for those supporting CC even when NOT mentioning Angel Reese at all

SUSPECTED WENCH?

ALL OF ANGELS BF HAVE BEEN BLACK.

YOU GROWN ASS MEN
REALLY IN HERE CRASHING OUT
OVER SOMETHING A 22 YR OLD THOUGHT WAS FUNNY ENOUGH TO REPOST
ALL WHILE STANNING A
WHITE MAGA BASKETBALL PLAYER?

:devil:
:evil:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

SUSPECTED WENCH?

ALL OF ANGELS BF HAVE BEEN BLACK.

YOU GROWN ASS MEN
REALLY IN HERE CRASHING OUT
OVER SOMETHING A 22 YR OLD THOUGHT WAS FUNNY ENOUGH TO REPOST
ALL WHILE STANNING A
WHITE MAGA BASKETBALL PLAYER?

:devil:
:evil:

Once upon a time Serena was dating BM too :russell:
Reposting wench babble is thinking it’s funny now?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Gen Z black dudes ain't c00n weirdos? Fresh n fit, Kai Cenat, ishowspeed, Kodak Black, and all the other gen z content creators?

This ain't weird?

And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes? I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.

He literally said "and that goes for the dudes too" but you immediately started the deflection response :dead:

Read what he said :dead:

You're a fukking robot :dead:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Female athletes in general can't really compete look wise with IG/runway models... so they cannot find their "counterpart" because they're with an actual bad bytch. Why date this 6'4 big foot bytch when i could date an offbrand Halle Berry... :yeshrug:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gen Z black dudes ain't c00n weirdos? Fresh n fit, Kai Cenat, ishowspeed, Kodak Black, and all the other gen z content creators?

This ain't weird?

And what about all the rapper's from the 80s+ calling black women bytches and hoes? I don't know any other race that treated their women in derogatory ways.

Thats why I mentioned the dudes too. And you're right about the older generations and their disrespect for black women. Its shameful and big reason for a lot of the issues we have today.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
This is what I've always said in these threads

The divestors they run interference for DO NOT LIKE THEM. And the BW that DO fukk with black men, don't agree with divestors

So these simps are being retarded :mindblown:

I Ain't saying you have to generalize bw as all bring divestorsm no, i hate that. It's as dumb as acting like 90% of bm are redpill colorists.

Both groups are not even half of bw and bm

All I'm saying is stop caping for the ones that are.

:mjlol: I'm not caping for anything.

I just recognize that this type of c00nery often causes yall to react with more c00nery.

Stop crying over a breh choosing not to engage in it with you.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I enjoy her as a player - all of this other shyt is largely irrelevant
It can’t be irrelevant when her biggest supporters are black men :skip:
Nobody is clit watching little momma
But just like it’s weird how nikkas broadcast their love for exoticals
Black women doing this goofy shyt is just as weird
I don’t understand how you nikkas can’t see the hypocrisy throughout this thread:skip:
Bronny was pictured with a white girl
And goofy nikkas and the femcels that post on this board had a damn near 35 page thread by noon that day
The same nikkas in here with whataboutism and how the black man been disrespecting black women
Called that young man every name under the sun
Bronny never said anything bad about black women or black girls
He was just pictured with one that I think was his prom date and now he’s dating a black girl
Pure crickets now:russ:
My point is this isn’t just a new phenomenon
These old hoes we’re secretly craving white dikk in my day
That’s why Jon B was huge
All the black chicks that were *NSYNC and Backstreet Boy Fans
shyt New Kids On The Block had black women in a choke hold
The narratives in here are bullshyt
That’s why I laugh at any nikka on problack shyt on this website
Problack rhetoric only goes one way
You can’t talk about black women in your family talking crazy to their husbands and sons because that never existed
You can’t talk about black women talking crazy to you when trying to date them
You can’t say anything disparaging to Queen Mother Earth
But let a nikka just be happy and watch the fireworks fly like y’all did in the thread where breh and his white wife start sailing the blue seas over being robots behind a desk
I’ve seen nikkas defend women letting their child wax grown women on here by that fake ass artist and stripper for white dikk
I’ve seen the same nikkas make jokes about a breh losing his life to a white woman
But when a black chick almost had a nikka whole family wiped out and he defended himself
And in an ironic twist of fate got her family killed
Crickets:dead:
The bad faith takes and arguments are what level headed people are pointing out
You can’t say protect me then post some bullshyt like this
You can’t be all in the videos with a black boyfriend
Then turn around and do shyt like this
Call all the shyt out or don’t call it out at all
That’s what black men who aint their mothers sons are pointing out
Date, fukk, love who you want
Other races ain’t trophies
They have demons and trauma too

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angel recently said she only dates basketball players. I think we good.

Cooper Flagg, The Intelligent Choice​

atlanta-atlanta-season-finale.gif

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
I remember nikkas used to think that since there were more bm/ww couples than bw/wm, that meant brehettes were race loyal :mjlol:

Turns out, it isn't for lack of trying...its simply because brad, chad, mitt and ryan aint choosing them and they are at the bottom of desirabilty amongst other women. When they attend PWIs or are in majority white spaces, cac men aint choosing them at the homecomings or proms and they constantly whine and cry about "colorism". They use terms such as "pwi 3", but "hbcu 8" meaning they know they are undesired except by bm.

Whole lotta brehs are waking up and realizing their "black queens" are simply failed swirlers and see you as the back up simp to save them (Rachel lindsay, halle berry, pink pill, kayla nicole, etc.). Brehs are seeing that when one of them gets a cac, all them "666" standards go out the window and 90% of the time, they are funding the cac's lifestyle.

They are on the internet proclaiming their love for cacs, meanwhile brehs are scared to say they find light brites fine. Thankfully with them exposing themselves on social media, more brehs will get out of this "pro-black Dr. Umar, black love, bw is God" BS, and join sysbm :blessed: