Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
“Jared has black friends so how can he be racist?”

“He’s married to a woman so how can he be a misogynist?”
Lotta nikkas legit laying in bed with black women who repost/like misandrist social media content. Lotta these chicks misery in relationships is they gotta be with a black man and will never be wanted by a non Black man. The white female envy.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lotta nikkas legit laying in bed with black women who repost/like misandrist social media content. Lotta these chicks misery in relationships is they gotta be with a black man and will never be wanted by a non Black man. The white female envy.
Breh, if I ever found out my fiancee posted on LipstickAlley, I would bush her immediately and I am not playing. That’s a major red flag.

It’s one thing if she’s just lurking for gossip, but if she’s actively communicating with those mentally warped birds, best believe she shares or endorses their views.

Birds of a feather chirp together.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh, if I ever found out my fiancee posted on LipstickAlley, I would bush her immediately and I am not playing. That’s a major red flag.

It’s one thing if she’s just lurking for gossip, but if she’s actively communicating with those mentally warped birds, best believe she shares or endorses their views.

At this point black chicks looking and sharing black misandry online is t e same as nikkas tryna hide to look at booty IG pages. Lotta dudes clueless about the atmosphere

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

What if she's a secret LSA Font who finds out you're a Coli breh and bushes you first?

You'd make a thread about it. :sas2:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Cats finally realizing the ugly truth:

some women want you to be only loyal to them while they are only "loyal" to you due to a lack of options.

:dead:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What if she's a secret LSA Font who finds out you're a Coli breh and bushes you first?

You'd make a thread about it. :sas2:
She knows I have an account. She has my username and password. I’ve never DM’d another woman on here because that’s lame to me anyway but I have no reason to. I’m the same offline as I am online. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cats finally realizing the ugly truth:

some women want you to be only loyal to them while they are only "loyal" to you due to a lack of options.

:dead:

Yeah. Dudes are playing boys 2 men while the chick whole angle is how she saved this black man from being a Somalian refugee when on paper he exceeds her in every way.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I have no dog in this fight but the excuses being made are unbelievable.

Bronny, a Damn teenager, got eviscerated online for taking a white girl to the prom. Never made or said any disparaging comments but was called all kinds of c00ns.

Brehs who made colorist comments on twitter over 10 years ago, are being held accountable for what they said, despite being young and we all know teens say dumb shyt. “So what? He definitely still holds those colorist views.”

Then you have someone here saying it’s her team handling her tik tok. So why would they retweet something so obscure? Isn’t their job to market and handle PR? That doesn’t even make any sense.

The amount of mammy identified males that will
Never hold women accountable is embarrassing. They’ll make every excuse under the sun for why black men ain’t shyt and everyone else gets a pass.

That’s exactly why I stopped being on the pro-black wave many years ago when I accepted most black folk will always be off code. :scust:
Usually I would say more in these type of threads but it gets tiring wasting paragraphs on this shyt. The hypocrisy is so clear. A Breh doesn't even have to actually PAWG to get heat, he literally just has to be next to a white girl or rumoured to be with one for there to be hate. What is implied is that they do not belong to us but we belong to them.

All of this has been bubbling under the surface for a while but the "it's just the internet" brigade thought it was nothing. The line between the online world and real life has blurred drastically since the pandemic. Before covid you could make a case of there being a separation between the two but now talking points on podcasts and tik tok show up in real life. I knew shyt had changed when I heard my niece talking about 'low value/high value man' shyt.

I know just enough black men and women who still have pride and a good head on their shoulders to not be too pessimistic but there is undoubtedly a divide. A lot of this goes back to the Moynihan report, then Oprah in the 80s planting the seed of "Black Men ain's shyt".

Last edited: