Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Usually I would say more in these type of threads but it gets tiring wasting paragraphs on this shyt. The hypocrisy is so clear. A Breh doesn't even have to actually PAWG to get heat, he literally just has to be next to a white girl or rumoured to be with one for there to be hate. What is implied is that they do not belong to us but we belong to them.

All of this has bubbling under the surface for a while but the "it's just the internet" brigade thought it was nothing. The line between the online world and real life has blurred drastically since the pandemic. Before covid you could make a case of there being a separation between the two but now talking points on podcasts and tik tok show up in real life. I knew shyt had changed when I heard my niece talking about 'low value/high value man' shyt.

I know just enough black men and women who still have pride and a good head on their shoulders to not be too pessimistic but there is undoubtedly a divide. A lot of this goes back to the Moynihan report, then Oprah in the 80s planting the seed of "Black Men ain's shyt".

This shyt been baking forever. A whole generation of black father's and grandfather's legit painted as childbride rapit women beating cheaters now.

Folks been kicking the bucket down the road too long but now we are formally at the state of an entire generation raised by the internet so all they know is the misinformation

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I know just enough black men and women who still have pride and a good head on their shoulders to not be too pessimistic but there is undoubtedly a divide. A lot of this goes back to the Moynihan report, then Oprah in the 80s planting the seed of "Black Men ain's shyt".
I’m not even too hard on the “divestor” crowd because I don’t expect loyalty from any group of women by default. They’re ruled by their emotions and simply go with whoever they can survive under. That’s just their nature and I’m not mad at that.

Who really make me sick and disgust me are these so called “men”, who act obsequious at every opportunity. The whole “black woman is God and can do no wrong” eunuchs.

They’re a big part of the reason this “weakest leak” dialogue has been allowed to fester. They’re the Michael Eric Dyson and Umar types who pander to the lowest common denominator of our “community” because they know how easy it is to grift with simple platitudes.

They put all the blame on black men (and i’m not saying we’re blameless at all) and excuse everyone else.

I expect it from the Shea butter crowd, I expect it from moist lives matter because they have self hate issues and project it onto straight black men. But it’s disturbing when so called black men are echo chambers for those two aforementioned. Completely spineless.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Already see some capes in here Michael B Jordan was labeled a c00n for less.
word he never said anything about Black women he was seen on a yacht one time with Italian women and he was labeled a bunny hopper.

nikka probably is pawgset but he's not dissing Black women. The chick in the clip she reposted said I hate y'all nikkas

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
word he never said anything about Black women he was seen on a yacht one time with Italian women and he was labeled a bunny hopper.

nikka probably is pawgset but he's not dissing Black women. The chick in the clip she reposted said I hate y'all nikkas
BW sat there and claimed for the longest “as long as y’all keep BW out your mouth, we don’t care”. In reality, they will complain and whine no matter what so do you

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lotta nikkas legit laying in bed with black women who repost/like misandrist social media content. Lotta these chicks misery in relationships is they gotta be with a black man and will never be wanted by a non Black man. The white female envy.
yep check your bytches socials from time to time. She's a representative of you.

Hoe use it as a dear diary so if she's retweeting Divestor bullshyt don't be surprised if you get backdoored.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yep check your bytches socials from time to time. She's a representative of you.

Hoe use it as a dear diary so if she's retweeting Divestor bullshyt don't be surprised if you get backdoored.

Yeah I bushed a chick before from that shyt. Lmfao lotta hoes social media he a legit diss page. Dudes still when they catch a chick fall for the "this only about the dusty nikkas" but ask yourself when do you ever see a bytch post praise of black men that isn't in the context of a nikka slave serving a bytch? And at max when a nikka gets killed hoes will hijack it under what people assume is positivity to the hoes benefiting from black male death with policy or insurance payout for them

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I bushed a chick before from that shyt. Lmfao lotta hoes social media he a legit diss page. Dudes still when they catch a chick fall for the "this only about the dusty nikkas" but ask yourself when do you ever see a bytch post praise of black men that isn't in the context of a nikka slave serving a bytch? And at max when a nikka gets killed hoes will hijack it under what people assume is positivity to the hoes benefiting from black male death with policy or insurance payout for them
Broads be having a whole different life on social media. You'd be surprised bytches be having multiple burner accounts on IG and Facebook you're bytch could be just cheating on you if the bytch is following divestor content.... She might up and stab you in your sleep on day.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Broads be having a whole different life on social media. You'd be surprised bytches be having multiple burner accounts on IG and Facebook you're bytch could be just cheating on you if the bytch is following divestor content.... She might up and stab you in your sleep on day.
This is why I want to punch those simple ass negroes who say “just ignore it, it’s all online.” Wtf? These are real people posting and reposting that filth.

When we see these CACs posting these QAnon conspiracy theories, they get put on a watch list incase they live out their insurrection fantasy.

Young boys who repost Andrew Tate/ red pill videos are called incels and rightfully so because consuming that kind of material will manifest in their personal lives and how they treat women.

But again, it’s these spineless eunuchs who are always quick to sweep anti-black male rhetoric under the rug and tell us to “just ignore it” because they’re too cowardly to address the elephant in the room.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This is why I want to punch those simple ass negroes who say “just ignore it, it’s all online.” Wtf? These are real people posting and reposting that filth.

When we see these CACs posting these QAnon conspiracy theories, they get put on a watch list incase they live out their insurrection fantasy.

Young boys who repost Andrew Tate/ red pill videos are called incels and rightfully so because consuming that kind of material will manifest in their personal lives and how they treat women.

But again, it’s these spineless eunuchs who are always quick to sweep anti-black male rhetoric under the rug and tell us to “just ignore it” because they’re too cowardly to address the elephant in the room.
:mjlol:I’m saying we can all agree that redpill content, and the Andrew Tates of the world. Are poisoning the minds of young boys to hate women. But when it’s time to used the same logic for divestors. Spreading anti black men propaganda across social media. Bruhs will start doing their best Ray Charles impressions.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
To repost a video claiming white men(the same white men who’s been racially abusing her for the past 2+ years) treat black women better is not only comical it’s insane.
Barstool cacs hate her so much
It was only BM who were defending her on twitter ..during her first battle with CC

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Yep there's the iceberg theory of the Public face and the secret face.

The shyt you see on the top of the Iceberg is the public face in this case the wholesome all american WNBA player

But the real her could be under the surface i.e. her real thoughts and opinions

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A cowroker of mind just reposted this video too and she fine as hell smh.

People are so fukking stupid. Ethnicity has nothing do with why you can't have a good relationship. It;s about who you expose yourself to and the environment you choose to be in. Of course you gon run into ain't shyt nikkas in the club, you should expect that. Don't relate that strictly to race. That's just retarded.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@ThrobbingHood dropping heat :whew:

I was part of the “it’s only on the internet” crowd….but that has changed last few months
Man if you go down the rabbit hole of female thought you'll get super Black pilled.

I just watched a Pod called Cocktails and Dirty Discussions where they had a chick on there who used to live in Medellin
Despite being a passport hoe herself she roasted the Passport bros.

She went on a worldwind trip with a Dutch cac that she met down there * hence the passport hoe tag* and says she was treated the best but She has to come back to the brothers

She said a lot of slick divestor adjacent shyt but they tried to clean it up with a little Bothsides saying that some women can be delusional.

Maybe she has to come back to brehs even though she was treated so well by he cac or maybe he bushed her.