Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A cowroker of mind just reposted this video too and she fine as hell smh.

People are so fukking stupid. Ethnicity has nothing do with why you can't have a good relationship. It;s about who you expose yourself to and the environment you choose to be in. Of course you gon run into ain't shyt nikkas in the club, you should expect that. Don't relate that strictly to race. That's just retarded.
I don't even post Divestor L's but Tamar got super violated by the cac that she tricked on

I saw a real talk with yannie video and I expected her to Blame Black Men

She didn't she basically blamed it on the cac being a wigger.

But didn't talk about how this clown tends to target Black women that Jessie Woo * a closet divestor herself* tried to tell Tamar months ago,

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This is why I want to punch those simple ass negroes who say “just ignore it, it’s all online.” Wtf? These are real people posting and reposting that filth.

When we see these CACs posting these QAnon conspiracy theories, they get put on a watch list incase they live out their insurrection fantasy.

Young boys who repost Andrew Tate/ red pill videos are called incels and rightfully so because consuming that kind of material will manifest in their personal lives and how they treat women.

But again, it’s these spineless eunuchs who are always quick to sweep anti-black male rhetoric under the rug and tell us to “just ignore it” because they’re too cowardly to address the elephant in the room.
every person on the fukking planet is on the internet :russ:

but you re correct the vast majority of black men are spineless except when it comes to other black men. shyt is sad.

Daps
I don't think angel Reese is a divestor or swirler but posting that video is not smart

Black men advocated for her after acho took that shot at her after she lost in the elite eight

Ryan Clark and Matt Barnes and many others come to mind

Plus her main critics are cac male Caitlin Clark fans

She don't want to lose apart of her main fanbase over frustration.

She needs to move smarter

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
@CHICAGO is avoiding this thread.. 😂

No he’s not 😡
@CHICAGO you’re not avoiding this thread right!? :damn:

:damn:

WEPeBfd.jpeg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This the most diabolical thing about her reposting this.

I mean, Angel’s friend’s relationship/experience has nothing to do with her. Maybe she’s having issues in her own relationship. Not saying running to a white man will solve anything :hubie:, but clearly things aren’t going well for her

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m responding to the tweet :russ:

Dude was saying since Angel is with a breh and her friend is being spoiled by her man, who is also Black, reposting that shyt about white dudes means that Black women (as a whole) don’t value y’all.

It was a fukking reach

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
They not gonna support anymore in the Caitlyn Clark debate threads:russ:
They were dumb as hell for engaging in it to begin with. Support players based on their game, not off some social media, culture war BS.
This is why I want to punch those simple ass negroes who say “just ignore it, it’s all online.” Wtf? These are real people posting and reposting that filth.

When we see these CACs posting these QAnon conspiracy theories, they get put on a watch list incase they live out their insurrection fantasy.

Young boys who repost Andrew Tate/ red pill videos are called incels and rightfully so because consuming that kind of material will manifest in their personal lives and how they treat women.

But again, it’s these spineless eunuchs who are always quick to sweep anti-black male rhetoric under the rug and tell us to “just ignore it” because they’re too cowardly to address the elephant in the room.
They never say "it's just the Internet" when it comes to incel culture and manosphere content. They never "just ignore it" when it comes to black men c00ning.