Coli bro says “don’t come to Brazil ..they only like white men”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is who you should be watching. I'm sure he gets chicks, but it's not his brand

See? Here’s the difference. This guy is enjoying the culture and has an affable energy. You can see how responsive the women are towards him. They’re open and welcoming because he doesn’t come off as a sex creep.

Guy in the OP is a weirdo and comes off as desperate. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, women can sense creeps and predators off from a mile away.

If you come correct and are respectful, most women will be open to more. If you come out the gate like a sex depraved animal, they’re gonna shut up shop.

There’s nothing wrong with travelling but it’s sad seeing these young brehs engaging in sex tourism, which is completely different. And then complaining that CACs are getting more cooperation is just pathetic.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
YouTuber: makes video discussing his treatment as a black american man in Brazil, and South America generally, based on interactions with servers at restaurants, women he approaches, and people he meets through friend circles. Discusses the differences he notices between him and his white friends and his synopsis on how blackness influences the treatment you receive in said places.

OP: titles thread with quote that youtuber literally never said for clickbait purposes

Thecoli: runs with the same tired narrative about sex workers even though that was never mentioned or implied once, also suggests that he needs to get on a plane to get p*ssy :unimpressed::mjlol::snoop:

Some of y’all really are some weirdos that more than likely have never been anywhere and it shows. And haters on top of that. Good lord.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
YouTuber: makes video discussing his treatment as a black american man in Brazil, and South America generally, based on interactions with servers at restaurants, women he approaches, and people he meets through friend circles. Discusses the differences he notices between him and his white friends and his synopsis on how blackness influences the treatment you receive in said places.

OP: titles thread with quote that youtuber literally never said for clickbait purposes

Thecoli: runs with the same tired narrative about sex workers even though that was never mentioned or implied once, also suggests that he needs to get on a plane to get p*ssy :unimpressed::mjlol::snoop:

Some of y’all really are some weirdos that more than likely have never been anywhere and it shows. And haters on top of that. Good lord.
I think you should look at his videos before making thes posts.

His vids are titled like "finding love in Kenya" and other similar things. Sometimes he'll make a tourism video but those aren't frequent.

To say Brazil (a gaint ass country with the most black ppl on Earth outside of Africa) women only like white men is silly. If that's the case, the Black race in Brazil would be extinct

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
actually he's right and that's why I haven't gone to Brazil. And homie's in the south? I heard that the best place to go is Salvador and even there a goofy white boy will get more play.

The flipside is speaking for Colombia and the DR They understand that some Black Men have money so it wouldn't be an opposites attract situation but you'd be less likely to be bushed by white chicks than in Brazil.

There seems to be a universal preference for wenching In DR I rarely saw an Afro Dominicana with natural hair and a Black BF in Colombia I see it more both Black couples and Black hair but still 9 times out of 10 a fine Black woman is gonna be with a extra average bottom shelf brad or a bottom shelf with brehito.

Black Latinos will look at you weird of you even try to point this out.
I’d say it’s the same or similar in the states. I saw cute blk chicks with goofy lookin white boys

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Yep that’s the coli for you

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah. alot of times black pimps will openly tell their girls dont deal with black men cause most blackmen are tryna be pimps n players themselves and dont wanna spend. its actually a compliment. no man should be spending money on whores unless its for not wanting a female to get pregnant. but its also manydrawback. bytches can set u up, give u disease, steal ur shyt........(another reason why white prositutes are more desired in that life because black prostitutes have a stigma in tricks minds that something bad will happen......not that white women look better or have better sex)

thats why i be laughing at these studies sayin women desire whitemen the most. NO they desire their money the most. :ufdup:u simp dudes gon learn.

thats why them cacs always be killin they wife cause they find out to late that them cac women dont love them no matter how much they spend on them.:huhldup:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

You definitely aren't familiar with his content :pachaha:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think you should look at his videos before making thes posts.

His vids are titled like "finding love in Kenya" and other similar things. Sometimes he'll make a tourism video but those aren't frequent.

To say Brazil (a gaint ass country with the most black ppl on Earth outside of Africa) women only like white men is silly. If that's the case, the Black race in Brazil would be extinct

Except he never actually said they only like white men breh, that was part of my point

A lot of y’all either didn’t watch the video and are responding purely to OP’s made up clickbait title, or you did watch the video and you lack comprehension of what he’s saying.

Also talking about what he titles his other videos goes to my point as well, what is he actually saying in the videos? YouTubers use stupid titles to get people riled up for clicks all the time (thecoli does it too, see the title of the current thread), but what I’m interested in is the actual substance of what he’s discussing in the video.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
"Alot of people want me to go around flying in helicopters eating octopus"

nikkas is willing to pay to see you fine dine in the sky but you'd rather bytch and moan about white dikk:what:

What's wrong with some of this generation. He didn't need to fly to Brazil to discover they love cacs. Pick up a book. Look at Brazilian media. Talk to Brazilians. You couldn't pay me to get on the internet to discuss my experience missing out on p*ssy because of white men. Apparently, you can pay him.

All this nikka has to do is chill in a 3rd world country on the dime of his simp watchers. Breh can lie and these dudes would never know.... why is this young Black man telling the world he has trouble getting p*ssy in every country on Earth?
I thought the issue was all of us unruly Black women in the US :sas2:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dude is far too frustrated far too often to be getting casual sex how he wants to...
He is young though maybe hes not smashing everyday and he thinks that he should.

One thing is hes not in one country long enough to get a rotation going.

And I dont know if he smashes all I know is he does holla at a decent amount of girls

Hes also a little wierd but on the other hand him cussing out his viewers is an act I seen him litterally put on a youtube persona in real time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dude thinks that bc he's tatted up, black, American, a decent looking man that he can just go to poor countries and expect women to fall over him.

This is the creepy energy he's putting out there, rather than just traveling and taking what comes naturally. And when the women aren't interested , "they're racist here".

Well they could be, or maybe they just see you as lame and creepy
Hes moving like those dudes that go to trick off and run though hoes and he seems mad that he cant do it for free