Coli bro says “don’t come to Brazil ..they only like white men”

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Exactly!!!

Someone posted Ace but Ace tricks!!!!

How can you expect all regular women you cold approach to feel your or be down for casual sex. Dude reality is warped.

Where in the video did he say that he expects all women to be down for casual sex? Where is that even implied? :why:

This is what I’m talking about, y’all just get on here and make up weird narratives out of thin air. shyt is weird as hell.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Where in the video did he say that he expects all women to be down for casual sex? Where is that even implied? :why:

This is what I’m talking about, y’all just get on here and make up weird narratives out of thin air. shyt is weird as hell.

Its not just this video so I dont know why you keep trying to use that angle.

There are dozens of lives and videos of Auston in real time throwing tantrums when girls reject him...when girls dont "put out" after a date....when girls choose up on his homies.

Things you don't get emotional about if you have no entitlement or warped expectations.

Is that you, Auston?

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its not just this video so I dont know why you keep trying to use that angle.

There are dozens of lives and videos of Auston in real time throwing tantrums when girls reject him...when girls dont "put out" after a date....when girls choose up on his homies.

Things you don't get emotional about if you have no entitlement or warped expectations.

Is that you, Auston?

I’m trying to use the angle of discussing the video that this thread is about? :why: What are y’all dudes on man:heh:

And so basically in other words he never once said or suggested he expects all women to be down for casual sex, gotcha. Some of y’all are really just looking for reasons to hate the kid. Weird shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly!!!

Someone posted Ace but Ace tricks!!!!

How can you expect all regular women you cold approach to feel your or be down for casual sex. Dude reality is warped.
Word.

I'm leaving in a few months I broke up with my girl

Im not looking for a new relationship.

are some women down for casual sex?/Yes but not all. So that means I might have sleep alone occasionally.
Dudes think that all these so called "spicy Latinas" are just down to hop in bed willy nilly.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Oh! It's the weird ass Nygga!

His Mama say he ain't shyt(just like his daddy )so Ima believe he ain't shyt .

BRAZILIAN hookers RIGHT here in Florida...the Fck you flying to Brazil for?

:francis:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
He’s traveling to different continents and countries to avoid American women but confused that women in those places aren’t that interested in Black American men? Those women don’t owe it to him to be more interested in Black Americans than he himself is.

He understands dating hierarchy based on race, culture, and customs when he’s doing it but is confused that the women he’s chasing also do it? He acts just like the entitled Americans he’s complaining about and he talks down to his subscribers.

He looks bite sized too.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm still shocked at the amount of young men who buy kat. I've had friends in my 20s and 30s talk to me about buying it.

I keep a straight face and hit the "oh word, that's crazy"

But on the inside I'm like wtf are you doing buying kitty for, especially when the guys in their 20s told me.
:dahell:

I'd understand if they were in the streets but these are regular degular average guys
:francis:
They obviously can't pull the women they actually desire. Cuz ain't no way u should pay for pusse in ur 20s. I mean pay for dates but not the pusse itself.