Coli bro says “don’t come to Brazil ..they only like white men”

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It’s crazy
We got young men buying p*ssy and popping blue pills
And buying those honey packs and gas station pills and shyt. I'm 40 but u got these young people who can't get or keep it up.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get it. Is it really that hard to get chicks in your own country? Like I see all kinds of dusty and fat nikkaz gettin p*ssy some tricking some not. Like me personally even though I’m married now I have no issues attracting women here when I was single and even now being married.

Like this nikka sounds mad goofy talking like how he’s talking.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get it. Is it really that hard to get chicks in your own country? Like I see all kinds of dusty and fat nikkaz gettin p*ssy some tricking some not. Like me personally even though I’m married now I have no issues attracting women here when I was single and even now being married.

Like this nikka sounds mad goofy talking like how he’s talking.
Yes its that hard.

I didn't have problems in the states either but if thousands of dudes are saying the same thing maybe they got a point

Skylar doesn't even talk about this but he's both a retired Air force NCO but he's also Beyonce's cousin

He should.be eating off of that.

Same thing on the women's side if they say ain't no good Men out there maybe they're right too.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes its that hard.

I didn't have problems in the states either but if thousands of dudes are saying the same thing maybe they got a point

Skylar doesn't even talk about this but he's both a retired Air force NCO but he's also Beyonce's cousin

He should.be eating off of that.

Same thing on the women's side if they say ain't no good Men out there maybe they're right too.

Man I am from the Deep South and they got plenty of us here related to Beyoncé including myself. Using that to pull a bytch sounds corny as hell breh.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
This guy is a POS loser. Feels like the p*ssy should be thrown at him. Straight clown.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man I am from the Deep South and they got plenty of us here related to Beyoncé including myself. Using that to pull a bytch sounds corny as hell breh.
Of course everyone is related to someone.

Clearly Beyonce doesn't fukk with him and props to him not clout chasing off of that but a single picture would pull a new yorker

That being said its lowkey a bad look to have generational wealth not generated in non begging family members

We see what happened to Michael Jordan's pops I used to hang out with his cousin who went to NC state Mike wasn't even good enough to get him a scholarship to Carolina

Cuzzo and big bro (who I later served with in the Army)/both hated anyone bringing up MJ in any way