Coli bro says “don’t come to Brazil ..they only like white men”

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Cap you’re game probably sucks. Granted there are some racist ass places in Brazil but you will know before going there

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes they do ask any white cop or criminal defense attorney

That sounds like a coercion situation if you catch my drift:ftancis:

White men have no advantage other than the power to coerce our women with their money and power. Other than that,the stragglers they recieve come by way of bitterness,and urge to spite the black man/men they desire but havent been able to recieve:respect:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Word.

I'm leaving in a few months I broke up with my girl

Im not looking for a new relationship.

are some women down for casual sex?/Yes but not all. So that means I might have sleep alone occasionally.
Dudes think that all these so called "spicy Latinas" are just down to hop in bed willy nilly.
You moving back to the States? :dwillhuh:

What’s that cloud engineering thing he was tombout towards the end? :jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You moving back to the States? :dwillhuh:

What’s that cloud engineering thing he was tombout towards the end? :jbhmm:
I'm coming back for a few months to visit fam and handle business.

I also want to shore up my personal and family relationships so it's not like I'm essentially "dead" to friends and family back home.

No idea what cloud engineering is but I guess it has to do with adminstering data farms or servers.

There's a dude in the manosphere alledgedly helping brehs get to the bag in IT I remember before Y2k everyone was trying to be a MCSP and you could do that by reading some books and taking a test. After that people wanted degrees

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That sounds like a coercion situation if you catch my drift:ftancis:

White men have no advantage other than the power to coerce our women with their money and power. Other than that,the stragglers they recieve come by way of bitterness,and urge to spite the black man/men they desire but havent been able to recieve:respect:
I'm pretty sure your joking but in case you're serious leverage always is attractive.