Coli bro says “don’t come to Brazil ..they only like white men”

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
actually he's right and that's why I haven't gone to Brazil. And homie's in the south? I heard that the best place to go is Salvador and even there a goofy white boy will get more play.

The flipside is speaking for Colombia and the DR They understand that some Black Men have money so it wouldn't be an opposites attract situation but you'd be less likely to be bushed by white chicks than in Brazil.

There seems to be a universal preference for wenching In DR I rarely saw an Afro Dominicana with natural hair and a Black BF in Colombia I see it more both Black couples and Black hair but still 9 times out of 10 a fine Black woman is gonna be with a extra average bottom shelf brad or a bottom shelf with brehito.

Black Latinos will look at you weird of you even try to point this out.
Anti-blackness and self hate is especially prevalent in South America.

But at the end of the day you're talking about prostitutes and adjacent-prostitutes who see goofy white dudes as an easy way out of poverty/adjacent poverty.

There is absolutely no sense in comparing yourself to a CAC because women just see them as easy licks. As a black man, it is imperative that you have self-confidence and self-esteem.

You can pull the baddest Afro-Latina out there, especially as an American, so long as you come correct and keep shooting. Shyt is basically easy mode just off the strength of your citizenship.

But yeah, that even applies if you're tricking. Just be bold with your tricking and keep shooting at who you like. Might not be as easy as a CAC, but you'll get what you want 100% as long as you're paying. If a bad one turns you down, there's 50 other ones in the vicinity that would gladly take your trick ass money, trick.

And you're really blowing this shyt out of proportion. The shyt doesn't matter that much. It would be different if you were the average breh from South America comparing yourself to a goofy CAC with money to blow.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
They do perfer white men. Yall know why prostitutes don't like black men right? Nikkaz is gona get thier money worth...every minute. Cacs usually let hoes slide with cutting the time too short or got wierd feet fetishes and shyt that makes for a easy trick.

Also they tip :russ:

Lastly, cacs will pay more if they believe that a slut hasn't been with a black man....it's crazy
That’s all it comes down to. White men are the biggest tricks. And economically on average, they have more disposable income. They’ll pay a rack just to sit down and talk to a Ho for therapy.

Why is a prostitute gonna gamble with a Breh when she knows most CACs are a walking lick? It’s just common sense. These fools needs to get out of their feelings.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Bruh. I genuinely associate soliciting sex with older men in their 50/60s. These young mens brains are friiiiiied
I'm still shocked at the amount of young men who buy kat. I've had friends in my 20s and 30s talk to me about buying it.

I keep a straight face and hit the "oh word, that's crazy"

But on the inside I'm like wtf are you doing buying kitty for, especially when the guys in their 20s told me.
:dahell:

I'd understand if they were in the streets but these are regular degular average guys
:francis:

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Does he know nothing about the world?!

That’s like me not acknowledging that white women are the standard of beauty because white men made it so. Doesn’t mean Black, etc women aren’t beautiful, but I understand that European men put their women on a pedestal for everyone else to worship.

Again- he’s too cute to have this many issues with women.

I tried giving Auston a chance, but despite him being a good looking dude, his energy is all wrong, and women pick up on it immediately. After seeing his mom and how they interact with each other it all started making sense. He wants to be treated like a “bad bytch”…Treated like the prize and let the woman do all the leg work. If she doesn’t…He shorts out, and he doesn’t know how to adjust.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
why is this young Black man telling the world he has trouble getting p*ssy in every country on Earth?
This white supremacist system we live under must always portray Black men as groveling, pathetic, and undesirable.

I guarantee ol boy’s channel gets a nice boost from the algorithm, he knows what he’s doing.
:mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dude thinks that bc he's tatted up, black, American, a decent looking man that he can just go to poor countries and expect women to fall over him.

This is the creepy energy he's putting out there, rather than just traveling and taking what comes naturally. And when the women aren't interested , "they're racist here".

Well they could be, or maybe they just see you as lame and creepy

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Anti-blackness and self hate is especially prevalent in South America.

But at the end of the day you're talking about prostitutes and adjacent-prostitutes who see goofy white dudes as an easy way out of poverty/adjacent poverty.

There is absolutely no sense in comparing yourself to a CAC because women just see them as easy licks. As a black man, it is imperative that you have self-confidence and self-esteem.

Right.

And it isn't just South America but also Asia and shockingly Asia but its life. Auston is a guy who tantrums about reality because he is entitled rather than adjusting.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He probably ain’t trien to break bread like them white dudes will.

I bet half them passport dudes tried to find love but them hoes just want bread
Brehs who try to fly to Brazil and act exotic in their segregated society are hilarious. failing to know that they have more Black people there than where he flew from.