Coli breh gets pistol whipped in broad daylight in Washington DC

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I used to think DC was safe because that's where the White House. They ain't concerned about the President getting hit by some street shyt?
:what: What do you think? One of the most protected indivduals in the world, what are the odds of him getting "hit by some street shyt"

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
:what: What do you think? One of the most protected indivduals in the world, what are the odds of him getting "hit by some street shyt"
Wouldn't he be more protected in a safer city though? Doesn't the president go out and speak to the community sometimes? What if a drive by happens? Just saying, even though you acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't he be more protected in a safer city though? Doesn't the president go out and speak to the community sometimes? What if a drive by happens? Just saying, even though you acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.

The president isn’t in the hood like regular people you idiot mutha fukka :mjlol: tf. And if he is there’s gonna be secret service surrounding him & sweeping the whole perimeter :what:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious washington DC is the seat of power of the US government where the congress is and the president is, the amount of weaponry and resources that go into protecting the US president and vice president from the armored bullet proof vehicles to the choppers and snipers on the roof to stuff thats not even in public to the average person the are safe its the regular people in trouble

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The president isn’t in the hood like regular people you idiot mutha fukka :mjlol: tf. And if he is there’s gonna be secret service surrounding him & sweeping the whole perimeter :what:
The president can visit the hood and other places where things go down. Some cities don't have "hoods." Some cities don't have the violence that you see in D.C. So, it's not the safest place, and I'm simply saying I always found that strange to make a city like that the home for a President. How is this hard to understand, dumb ass?

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Hilarious washington DC is the seat of power of the US government where the congress is and the president is, the amount of weaponry and resources that go into protecting the US president and vice president from the armored bullet proof vehicles to the choppers and snipers on the roof to stuff thats not even in public to the average person the are safe its the regular people in trouble
And how did all of that protect JFK? Look, everyone knows the president is protected. However, D.C. isn't the safest city. In fact, it's one of the deadliest cities in the country, and it's our nation's capital. I find it strange that this is the home of the president. But hey, I'm crazy, and stupid.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The president can visit the hood and other places where things go down. Some cities don't have "hoods." Some cities don't have the violence that you see in D.C. So, it's not the safest place, and I'm simply saying I always found that strange to make a city like that the home for a President. How is this hard to understand, dumb ass?

Have you never heard of the secret service? :dwillhuh:
The president resides in the White House which is guarded by the armed forces & secret service. Don’t matter how dangerous the city is that violence will never be close to the president. You’re done I ain’t goin back n forth with no slow mf

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
And how did all of that protect JFK? Look, everyone knows the president is protected. However, D.C. isn't the safest city. In fact, it's one of the deadliest cities in the country, and it's our nation's capital. I find it strange that this is the home of the president. But hey, I'm crazy, and stupid.

JFK was killed in Dallas and Secret Service wasn’t then what it is now.

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York

You talk as if the “hoods” of D.C. makes up the entire city.

D.C. is pretty big...people who live in bubbles and/or overzealous fear act like a hood makes up an entire city.

How is it strange? D.C. has been the nation's capital since 1790, I'm pretty sure 234 years ago those Quakers didn't foresee or envision D.C. being what it is now in the year 2024.

America being about staying true to traditions (no matter how good or bad, unfortunately) they're not going to relocate the president to different cities across the country...if anything that'd put the President's life at more risk of being exposed.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
JFK was killed in Dallas and Secret Service wasn’t then what it was now.
I'm simply saying, I found it strange when I first heard that D.C. was a violent city. I expected it to be better, as the home of the president and the nation's capital. Does that make sense?

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You talk as if the “hoods” of D.C. makes up the entire city.

D.C. is pretty big...people who live in bubbles and/or overzealous fear act like a hood makes up an entire city.

How is it strange? D.C. has been the nation's capital since 1790, I'm pretty sure 234 years ago those Quakers didn't foresee or envision D.C. being what it is now in the year 2024.

America being about staying true to traditions (no matter how good or bad, unfortunately) they're not going to relocate the president to different cities across the country...if anything that'd put the President's life at more risk of being exposed.
It was strange for me to hear about how dangerous D.C. was because I assumed it would be safer, as that's the city of the president. i don't know why people are acting like I'm saying something crazy.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC back to how it was in the 80s

It's even worse in a way with the killings cause it's younger kids. And this whole sliding and linking up culture. Add in the free car music scene, and that whole culture.

But as far as how the city itself feels and looks. It's nothing like the 80s.

But there are problems. Drugs, Mentally Ill Folks and homelessness throughout the City(The Good Expensive Parts too)

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Video is unavailable now but I remember when I first got to DC in 05. I thought it was sweet down there until I had an ak pointed at me because I was fukking around in Trinidad back in the day. DC is small so you won’t always know if you stepped into the wrong area but they’ll let you know.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kids in DC are demonic I don’t see anything like this happening in NY

From the Uber driver to this 64 year old man with Lupus and LIL GIRLS at that doing this shyt in both incidents

Dawgs, this shiit is ridiculous, these lil Rappers out here, really out here catching bodies. If they not getting locked up for killing someone, they getting killed.

Crazy, I can't even listen to any of their music. Cause they really doing that shiit

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Have you never heard of the secret service? :dwillhuh:
The president resides in the White House which is guarded by the armed forces & secret service. Don’t matter how dangerous the city is that violence will never be close to the president. You’re done I ain’t goin back n forth with no slow mf
Have you never heard of JFK? The president isn't always in the White House. I don't know if the president visits his community, in his own city, but if he does, then I would imagine it's a bigger security concern than it otherwise would be in a safer city. The president residing in an unsafe city is strange to me. That's my opinion. What about that are you not getting? How much more do I need to break this down to your stupid ass and the idiots dapping you?

Last edited: