Coli breh gets pistol whipped in broad daylight in Washington DC

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It always bugs me out when people film things like this. Bullets have no names and they could have easily pulled out and started shooting.

At this point in my life, I won't even stay in an environment where people are fighting let alone a place where one guy is pistol whipping another guy and someone next to him pulls out an assault rifle. The average nukka can't shoot and one of those bullets could easily hit you.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
@Cobalt Sire embarassed himself in this thread :mjlol: stay yo bytch ass out my alerts. You act like the president of the United States driving around se dc solo you dumb fukk boi

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I stayed on West Virginia Ave and Mount Olivet. Never got robbed, or even messed with at all. Dudes was thugging but they really only mess with who they into it with. 9/10 this wasn’t just some random attack. DC is rough but they not really attacking innocent people like the perception is in other places.

Note: I’m also 6’2 280 so that may factor in why but my girl also didn’t deal with it.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
@Cobalt Sire embarassed himself in this thread :mjlol: stay yo bytch ass out my alerts. You act like the president of the United States driving around se dc solo you dumb fukk boi
What's embarrassing is you guys denying it's higher risk for the president (and his team for that matter) to move around in high crime areas. That's like saying the sky is blue. How do you even begin to deny that, dummy? JFK had the secret service with him as well, dumb ass. How many times does it have to be explained to you?

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
murder rate in 80's and 90's was way higher than now....

types of guns doesn't really matter
Murder rate was higher with less guns. The murder rate was higher because of lack of infrastructure, Trauma units didn't exits, 911 wasn't readily available, certain areas was poor and people had no phone lines and well some places emergency rescue wasn't coming. Yall love to gloss over those facts though.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Murder rate was higher with less guns. The murder rate was higher because of lack of infrastructure, Trauma units didn't exits, 911 was readily available, certain areas was poor and people had no phone lines and well some places emergency rescue wasn't coming. Yall love to gloss over those facts though.
so if everything came down to response times, medical tech etc…. Why was the shooting rate higher?

Your way of looking at it only works if the current rate of shootings is equal or greater than in the past.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It always bugs me out when people film things like this. Bullets have no names and they could have easily pulled out and started shooting.

At this point in my life, I won't even stay in an environment where people are fighting let alone a place where one guy is pistol whipping another guy and someone next to him pulls out an assault rifle. The average nukka can't shoot and one of those bullets could easily hit you.
Hopefully the film leads to an arrest and these dudes never get out

the issue is that criminal justice reform has made the courts and judges too lenient on people that don’t need 2nd chances

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. You think 911 response time med were faster in the 80’s and 90’s? Source?

2. Post the source showing medical technology having a substantial effect on the murder rate. Have you even looked at the figures on shootings to even see if the shooting rate is the same or greater now?
1. I made a typo 911 wasn't readily available

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn @Thurgood Thurston III in this thread said ppl in Canarsie rent their houses and is barely getting by :merchant:

That is my situation to a tee :merchant:

I honestly thought that most ppl in Canarsie owned their homes and was well off and I live here :heh: NGL had me salty that my family was paying rent and I ASSUMED that most Canarsie (like 95%) residents owned their homes. Glad that I'm not alone :wow:

My family is considering moving down south due to the high rent of this house, and we gotta pay for heat and hot water separately :damn:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Damn @Thurgood Thurston III in this thread said ppl in Canarsie rent their houses and is barely getting by :merchant:

That is my situation to a tee :merchant:

I honestly thought that most ppl in Canarsie owned their homes and was well off and I live here :heh: NGL had me salty that my family was paying rent and I ASSUMED that most Canarsie (like 95%) residents owned their homes. Glad that I'm not alone :wow:

My family is considering moving down south due to the high rent of this house, and we gotta pay for heat and hot water separately :damn:

I was just saying that there ARE some people in Canarsie who are barely getting by. I don't know the actual stats.