Coli breh gets pistol whipped in broad daylight in Washington DC

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Broken households and lack of sanctity for human life, lack of eq and poor conflict resolution skills. There are a lot of ppl who live in poverty especially in DC (i grew up there NE) and yet somehow the overwhelming majority of us who go through the same shyt (under employment, lack of employment, urban food insecurity etc...) don't resort to this due to lack of resources but there is a few who are hell bent on terrorizing the rest of us with fukking dracos as if the US is Yemen, Afghanistan or any other TRULY war conflict nation where ppl live in complete hopelessness.

The city had many resources growing up in terms of job corps and other avenues to make an earning and produce productive young ppl.

The crazy part is dollar for dollar, dc youth have more funds and opportunities than any other “inner city” kids in the county. The large majority of them just waste the opportunities

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
This.

Visited DC during Covid. Legit one of the most cleanest cities in the USA. Went to the hood part well drove thru it with someone from DC who was showing me around. Wasn't really that bad looking. I don't think its a poverty thing its a culture thing
clean = not poor?

this is some real dumb shyt to say

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
46 presidents
230+ years of service
2 have been assassinated in DC, the last one happening almost 150 years ago.

:unimpressed:I think they figured it out breh
It's not just about the safety of the president, but his cabinet members, government officials, friends, family, visitors, etc. D.C. shouldn't be one of the most dangerous destinations in America.

"Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) was carjacked at gunpoint in Washington, D.C., in October."

I guess this is all normal to you clowns. "It's only happening in the hood" Clearly not.

@dora_da_destroyer Why y'all acting like I'm saying some crazy shyt?

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
It's not just about the safety of the president, but his cabinet members, government officials, friends, family, visitors, etc. D.C. shouldn't be one of the most dangerous destinations in America.

"Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) was carjacked at gunpoint in Washington, D.C., in October."

I guess this is all normal to you clowns. "It's only happening in the hood" Clearly not.

@dora_da_destroyer What the fukk is your problem? Why y'all acting like I'm saying some crazy shyt?

You moving goal posts now but I’m the first one to say the whole city is on fire.

fukk all those cacs you mentioned, DC should be safer period.

Move along…

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was King Von and Lil durk in the 70s, 80s, and 90s?

How did people get access to guns and drugs BEFORE the "bandemic"?
70's 80's & 90's. nikkas didn't have guns like that. It was like 10/20 nikkas to 1 gun. And if nikkas had guns it was some used up beat up shyt, Now nikkas got "high end" shyt like F&N's, Glocks, HKs & Sigs etc. The bandemic turned never wases into "factors", at least in their minds.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kids are a special kinda retarded. And guess what, they were rappers

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

@dora_da_destroyer Why y'all acting like I'm saying some crazy shyt?

@dora_da_destroyer isn’t pistol whipping, robbing and murdering people why @ her

:smh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Videos gone.

Sadly this is why stop and searches targeted Blacks and Latinos in NY and eventually just became outright racist.

The reason being it was White policing and the worst thing about White policing is that Whitey cannot tell the difference between a Denzel or Yung Thug in the streets..every Black man looks the same to them and that's why it failed.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
70's 80's & 90's. nikkas didn't have guns like that. It was like 10/20 nikkas to 1 gun. And if nikkas had guns it was some used up beat up shyt, Now nikkas got "high end" shyt like F&N's, Glocks, HKs & Sigs etc. The bandemic turned never wases into "factors", at least in their minds.
murder rate in 80's and 90's was way higher than now....

types of guns doesn't really matter