Coli breh gets pistol whipped in broad daylight in Washington DC

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Are you trolling? :dahell:

This is a serious question.
Going to explain this again. I guess your position is that the President is perfectly secure in his city, and nothing can happen because he has the secret service. Great. My position is, part of securing the safety of the president is to make sure he doesn't live in a dangerous place (gasps). The crime in the city is higher than average for the US. That doesn't mean that the President is in imminent danger, but it creates a higher risk environment.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Find me a world leader outside of the US that lives in a high crime city. This doesn't appear to be a normal thing, which would then make it perfectly logical for someone question it, would it not?

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Have you never heard of the secret service? :dwillhuh:
The president resides in the White House which is guarded by the armed forces & secret service. Don’t matter how dangerous the city is that violence will never be close to the president. You’re done I ain’t goin back n forth with no slow mf
I'm about to bury you idiots. Crime doesn't affect the President, right? So then what's going on in Latin America and other high crime places?

"The spate of attacks against presidential candidates and presidents themselves has increased in the last few years, partly due to the deteriorating security situation and the degree to which criminal elements have felt emboldened.”

"Political violence in Mexico and other Latin American countries can often be traced to high levels of polarization, extreme insecurity and organized crime, Gedan said."

Motherfukker, crime effects President's MORE than the average citizen. Not only did you not prove me wrong, you made yourself look like an idiot, and all the idiots that dapped you as well.

The higher the crime, the higher the risk to the safety of politicians, including Presidents. I know, world shattering information here for the slow bus kids.

Consider yourself buried, p*ssy.

alif-defjamsea.gif

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm about to bury you idiots. Crime doesn't affect the President, right? So then what's going on in Latin America and other high crime places?

"The spate of attacks against presidential candidates and presidents themselves has increased in the last few years, partly due to the deteriorating security situation and the degree to which criminal elements have felt emboldened.”

"Political violence in Mexico and other Latin American countries can often be traced to high levels of polarization, extreme insecurity and organized crime, Gedan said."

Motherfukker, crime effects President's MORE than the average citizen. Not only did you not prove me wrong, you made yourself look like an idiot, and all the idiots that dapped you as well.

The higher the crime, the higher the risk to the safety of politicians, including Presidents. I know, world shattering information here for the slow bus kids.

Consider yourself buried, p*ssy.

Fukkin weirdo stfu & take that L , homie still quoting me days later , dude talking bout Latin countries now :mjlol:.You’re done , shut your hoe ass up

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn @Thurgood Thurston III in this thread said ppl in Canarsie rent their houses and is barely getting by :merchant:

That is my situation to a tee :merchant:

I honestly thought that most ppl in Canarsie owned their homes and was well off and I live here :heh: NGL had me salty that my family was paying rent and I ASSUMED that most Canarsie (like 95%) residents owned their homes. Glad that I'm not alone :wow:

My family is considering moving down south due to the high rent of this house, and we gotta pay for heat and hot water separately :damn:
Damn G :francis:

But as of 2021, 61% of Canarsie was homeowners :manny:

A kid like Pop Smoke had his moms a veteran teacher making north of $100K and his pops was a small business owner. A lot of them out that way got into the streets due to proximity to hoods, getting bullied for being suburban/soft or being Haitian, wanting more than what their middle class parents could afford high end luxury

When Pop Smoke got arrested for that Rolls Royce shyt his mother put up the house as collateral

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Hilarious washington DC is the seat of power of the US government where the congress is and the president is, the amount of weaponry and resources that go into protecting the US president and vice president from the armored bullet proof vehicles to the choppers and snipers on the roof to stuff thats not even in public to the average person the are safe its the regular people in trouble

JFK was killed in Dallas and Secret Service wasn’t then what it is now.

Fukkin weirdo stfu & take that L , homie still quoting me days later , dude talking bout Latin countries now :mjlol:.You’re done , shut your hoe ass up
@god shamgod

I think I shytted on you or your friends, cause you were going hard in here, dummy. What you got to say now, stupid?

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Hey dikkheads, it's that time again. Y'all thought y'all had one, right? Lmao. fukking dumb ass fukks acted like I was saying something crazy. Now Trump has been involved in yet another shooting, stupid. You guys completely derailed the thread because you thought had one on me. I must've been intellectually smacking you guys around across the forum or something. Well, I'm doing it again. Bring your ass in here and explain yourselves. How am I an idiot for saying the president could be affected by crime and shootings, and this year alone, has proven me right twice. I embarrassed myself? No, p*ssy. You guys are all just equally stupid. Punks probably gonna hide again just like last time. fukkin' herbs.

@Primetime21 @god shamgod @Roger king @dora_da_destroyer @BrothaZay @Gloxina @Human Torch

:what: What do you think? One of the most protected indivduals in the world, what are the odds of him getting "hit by some street shyt"

The president isn’t in the hood like regular people you idiot mutha fukka :mjlol: tf. And if he is there’s gonna be secret service surrounding him & sweeping the whole perimeter :what:

Hilarious washington DC is the seat of power of the US government where the congress is and the president is, the amount of weaponry and resources that go into protecting the US president and vice president from the armored bullet proof vehicles to the choppers and snipers on the roof to stuff thats not even in public to the average person the are safe its the regular people in trouble

JFK was killed in Dallas and Secret Service wasn’t then what it is now.

:russ: Send the president down benning road for some carry out brehs

Are you trolling? :dahell:

This is a serious question.

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Hey dikkheads, it's that time again. Y'all thought y'all had one, right? Lmao. fukking dumb ass fukks acted like I was saying something crazy. Now Trump has been involved in yet another shooting, stupid. You guys completely derailed the thread because you thought had one on me. I must've been intellectually smacking you guys around across the forum or something. Well, I'm doing it again. Bring your ass in here and explain yourselves. How am I an idiot for saying the president could be affected by crime and shootings, and this year alone, has proven me right twice. I embarrassed myself? No, p*ssy. You guys are all just equally stupid. Punks probably gonna hide again just like last time. fukkin' herbs.

@Primetime21 @god shamgod @Roger king @dora_da_destroyer @BrothaZay @Gloxina @Human Torch

IIRC the whole premise of the argument or at the very least my response, was in relation to trump getting shot in DC.

There have now been two “attempts” where? :jbhmm:

Not responding no more.