COLI BREH ALERT: you nikkas are GETTING YOUR shyt PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF LINE UPS AND TAPERS

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Letting your head get extra air can save your hairline??

full
Nah, people assume that hats contribute to balding simply because balding cats happen to wear hats more often :ohhh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why so stubborn? :mjgrin:

Why getting line ups more important than anything?

Because I’m 29 & just started to let my hair grow this year. I need to get a line up every week and a half so I don’t walk around looking like Martin when he was Brother Sunflower.

I’ll be 30 next year and my hair is still growing without a care in the world. Shout out to my folks for these immaculate genes

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because I’m 29 & just started to let my hair grow this year. I need to get a line up every week and a half so I don’t walk around looking like Martin when he was Brother Sunflower.

I’ll be 30 next year and my hair is still growing without a care in the world. Shout out to my folks for these immaculate genes

Does getting a shape up really matter at this point? All it does is attract superficial people and is a mental barrier.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
unfortunately yes :mjbalding:, I took that pic from an above angle just over 2 months ago right before I started taking minoxidil and finesteride. The area where I lost hair is developing small baby hairs but its still not enough to call an improvement. im just glad i aint getting any side effects from the drugs.

A hair transplant is inevitable for me if I want to have hair. Ima start saving up as soon as i finish grad school

Bruh u got the Sonic The Hedgehog hairline

:mjlol:

Daps
I just looked at pic of me when I was around 4 years old. It looks like I had baby hairs about 2 inches wise that never got to develop and later fell off and gave me a 5 head by the time I turned 10 :mjcry:. Foward to last year in my mid twenties I started noticing hair falling out in the corners of my already naturally pushed back hairline. Now its 2017 and thats me on my avi :mjcry:

I never had a fighting chance brehs :mjbalding:

Thats not u on yo avi bruh thats an old video of cuz wit tha mcdonalds hairline drunk af

Daps
Finasteride can be taken orally, at a dose of 1 milligram (mg) every day. Injections are also possible. If treatment stops, hair loss will continue.

Adverse effects include a loss of libido, a reduced ability to develop and maintain an erection, and a decrease in ejaculate.

The choice is urs
QEfC5U