COLI BREH ALERT: you nikkas are GETTING YOUR shyt PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF LINE UPS AND TAPERS

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some people are stubborn and refuse to listen. Anything for a fresh line up :francis:
35 I wear hats everyday and get my hair lined up.

My hairline is the exact same way it's always been.

My brother on the other hand his hairline receding and he's younger and doesn't get lineups or wear caps.

This isn't factual

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Synopsis: you are engraving your head with those sharp clippers,pushing your hairline back, and when you wear a cap, it gets worse

So I've had this shyt on in the background while I do some web browsing the past 40 mins and this dude really needs to work on his presentation style. He's got to learn to be more concise and come with actual scientific facts. This whole presentation is the equivalent to bro science in the bodybuilding community.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been getting lined up with a razor every single week for about 25 years...I can count on one hand the number of times I skipped a week and my shyt always comes back.

If you are gonna go bald then it’s gonna happen and it’s nobodys fault but your parents. Just gotta face the facts

I also had cornrows and then dreads for a while and it didn’t do shyt.