COLI BREH ALERT: you nikkas are GETTING YOUR shyt PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF LINE UPS AND TAPERS

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Complete bullshyt..
A razor doesn't cause thinning...
Genetics does...

Go look at Jalen Rose

Or juwan Howard

howard_juwan640.jpg

He is 44 and been getting lineups for decades

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
in all seriousness tho, we laugh and its all fun n games but why do we take hairlines so seriously?

I don't even think black folks cared about lining their sh1t up before the 80s, and it seems like cacs give zero fux about their hairlines. (and when cacs grow beards they keep em scruffy and give zero fux about lining it up most of the time)

sh1ts so serious to us that u named ur sn "tragicHairLine"

We gotta stop being so superficial brehs

:snoop:

The last 25 years, black men went overboard with the hairlines. So much, to the point where dudes with decent hair genetics going bald 10 to 20 years sooner than expected.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing about the vid is that in the second one, the breh giving the advice is wearing a hat. :dead:

well since I have a receding hairline and can only grow a mustache I tried using it on my hairline and beard to grow it. I just quir using the minoxidil on my face 2 weeks ago because it makes my face age and the skin around my eye droopy making me look old and wrinkled. The scientic reason behind that is that Minox blocks collagen from your face so it can cause your skin to bloat if applied on the cheeks and because it applied using an alcohol solution then it will potentially dry your skin and cause wrinkles....which ultimately makes you look like you're aging. This doesnt happen to everyone so you might wana see for yourself. My face has gone back to normal since i stopped but I can say that the hair on my cheeks increased in volume but it wasnt long enough to call it a real beard so i just decided to cut it al off and go back to being hairless.

It does work on the hairline and especially the crown area, but you will have to use finasteride to stop any further balding because if you are still balding continually while using minox you wont be able to see any improvement even if its working.

Are you black? You really using that stuff? Every breh I've heard of doing that eventually just throws in the towel. Keep up the good fight

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Baldness and receding hairlines is due to hormones and a gene interaction that instead of commanding your hair to grow...causes it to recede and to thin

Only thing you can do about it...is to regulate your hormones and get a hair transplant...

Until we can reverse shyt through genetic engineering...

nikkas need to stop spreading stupid ass fukking ideas like hats and cutting your hair makes you bald...
Basically

Dudes really think hats pusing their hairline back:mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Basically

Dudes really think hats pusing their hairline back:mjlol:
No air to your scalp bruh.

Add to that putting on a hat or durag after getting you scalp scared and engraved withe a lineup, without putting moisture in, instead you dry it out with alcohol, and the germs from the bacteria in your hat and durag get into your fresh scars, all the while allowing the bacteria to fester on an oxygen deprived scalp:francis:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I'm 40. I wear hats fairly often and have been getting a haircut or shape up AT LEAST every other week if not weekly since middle school. My hairline ain't exactly what it was at 17 but it's damn close. I think it's because of my diet. I started getting mine right in my early twenties.

People always saying "genetics this, hereditary that" often overlooking the HABITS that are passed down. If you studied DNA at all you'd realize it's a lot more malleable than people tend to think.

Leave the red meat, pork, and dairy alone at the very least. Drink plenty water, eat a lot of leafy greens, and fruits. This to the young brehs tho. It's already a wrap for some of y'all
:manny:

llmrkc07

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas (H-Town)
I only go the barbershop to get my hair cut lower cuz I can't see the back, but most of the time I'm lining myself up with my Wahl Peanut. I have a head full of hair it's about 3 inches in length (just keeping it high so I can get it thicker). Coconut oil and Cantu products work for me, i also use KEMET.