COLI BREH ALERT: you nikkas are GETTING YOUR shyt PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF LINE UPS AND TAPERS

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Interesting takes. I’ll check his info out. There has to be a way to reverse this shyt cause my hairline thinned out while my beard out here thick as fukk. I went through years of full ass hair, a nikka could grow a Kid N Play fade but the beard was patchy as fukk. I’m going to listen to this:salute:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I got a plan B. BaldBeardGang gonna save me when Line-UpGang falls apart :wow:
Plan b worked for me at 35! The hairline wasn’t quite gone yet but my hair was getting thin... I said fukk that! I’m not going out like..
2jdjgoi.jpg

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
That's what nature intends to be. Let these balding coli dudes talk....they want to stay fresh with their weekly cuts and seek social validation from people that don't pay attention to them.
Yeah I got a homie that’s this exact same way and he’s going bald at 24. Hairline is going back by the second but still gets cuts every week and a half.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
So we ignoring genetics? If your daddy and your mama's daddy bald as a eagle, as long as you dont wear caps and get lineups, you gonna have a crisp hairline at 80? Ive been getting lineups since i was 10 and have been wearing hats all of my life. Im 36 and my line is still crisp. Mostly because my family has been blessed with genetics. There isnt a single bald man on either side.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Enjoy being bald by 35 and being clowned by people you know. My hairline gonna be the same way at age of 70.

It's not a 1:1 relationship. Getting regular cuts and lineups doesn't mean you're going to bald at an early age or that your line will recede, not getting regular cuts or lineups doesn't mean that your hairline is going to stay the same. It can be any number of factors; stress, genetics, nutrition, in terms of the barbershop some barbers tend to ignore the natural line of their clients in order to create a more 'perfect' lineup.

Irvin.jpg

Mike Irvin is just over 50, I'm pretty sure he's enjoyed regular cuts and lineups in his adult life and as you can see his line is still in tact. On the contrary you could look at someone who probably never had regular hair care done like MLK (pbuh) in his early 20's and see that his line was just never really built to last.

Daps
:ohhh: What he say breh? Can't watch right now.

:lolbron: Bout to get on it.

Last time I went to the barber the nikka said

" yo the surgery is only $2500 in turkey"

:francis: Like a breh is about to fly to some Islamic state just to get my shyt fixed.

Lmao your barber is a comedian

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Baldness and receding hairlines is due to hormones and a gene interaction that instead of commanding your hair to grow...causes it to recede and to thin

Only thing you can do about it...is to regulate your hormones and get a hair transplant...

Until we can reverse shyt through genetic engineering...

nikkas need to stop spreading stupid ass fukking ideas like hats and cutting your hair makes you bald...