COLI BREH ALERT: you nikkas are GETTING YOUR shyt PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF LINE UPS AND TAPERS

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Take old wives tales as gospel brehs. Ignore the proven fact that genetics are the only factor brehs. Also ignore the fact that there are older brehs who have gotten edge ups on the reg like Nas and never had their shyt go back brehs.
Nas is getting professional cuts; not getting his lined scraped up by nikkas selling loud

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No air to your scalp bruh.

Add to that putting on a hat or durag after getting you scalp scared and engraved withe a lineup, without putting moisture in, instead you dry it out with alcohol, and the germs from the bacteria in your hat and durag get into your fresh scars, all the while allowing the bacteria to fester on an oxygen deprived scalp:francis:
There are me in their 80s who wore hats every day for decades because of their jobs and still have a crisp hairline

1. Your hairline is based on genetics (no based on maternal or paternal only either)
2. U can't regrow a hairline
3. If a razor can stop ya hairline then shaving would make your facial hair stop growing
4. If getting lineups caused it then the hair at the base of your neck would reced too

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
:ohhh: What he say breh? Can't watch right now.

:lolbron: Bout to get on it.

Last time I went to the barber the nikka said

" yo the surgery is only $2500 in turkey"

:francis: Like a breh is about to fly to some Islamic state just to get my shyt fixed.

Why shade on Islam, tho?:francis:

This shyt again. Its all genetics you fakkit:francis:

This...

I just looked at pic of me when I was around 4 years old. It looks like I had baby hairs about 2 inches wise that never got to develop and later fell off and gave me a 5 head by the time I turned 10 :mjcry:. Foward to last year in my mid twenties I started noticing hair falling out in the corners of my already naturally pushed back hairline. Now its 2017 and thats me on my avi :mjcry:

I never had a fighting chance brehs :mjbalding:
:mjlol:
nikka you need to shave your head....that fukking look will limit your dikk-wetting options... the clean cut MJ look is around for a reason.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nas is getting professional cuts; not getting his lined scraped up by nikkas selling loud
If this isnt mental gymnastics, I dunno what is :laff:
AND nikkas is cosigning this shyt :laff:
Dude said getting frequent edge ups PERIOD erodes your line, I present an example that disproves it and NOW its what barber you got. You literally pulled that out your ass :laff:

Last edited:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
absolutely! you keep every hair you have at that point. there are natural DHT blockers like pumpkin seed and green tea (they obviously dont block it by much). Also the reason why finasteride is effective at stopping balding in its tracks is because it blocks testosterone from being converted into DHT.

DHT blockers dont give you new hair, they merely stop any further balding. For new hair you are either gonna have to use minoxidil or get a transplant
What about flax seed? Anymore DHT blockers you know?

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Agree with this 100% because in 2016 i went the full year without eating veggies cause i was broke. I ate meat maybe once a month and survived on brown bread and oatmeal :to: ontop of that i was stressed like crazy at school and at one point my right arm stopped working for an entire day :mjcry: by october my left corners on the hairline were falling off. shyt aint been the same since :mjcry:. I know i would have eventually went bald in the future but my lifestyle must have triggered thw early balding.

Damn.. it's real