COLI BREH ALERT: you nikkas are GETTING YOUR shyt PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF LINE UPS AND TAPERS

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Here we go again... who is this nikka riding around in a car whose word we supposed to take as gospel?

If it was simply pushing back past a natural line, then my beard would start receding because I line it up past where it naturally grows ever few days. Yet low and behold, those hairs always grow back.

I do agree that we can do better with taking care of our hair and scalps in general tho.
Isnt that wild? Haircuts and lineups push your hairline back but haircuts and lineups make your beard come in thicker:patrice:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I got my sides tapered for years and then noticed my hair on the sides wasn't really growing back fully, even weeks after the cut. So I stopped getting tapered for a couple months (except for in the back, which is fine). The hair on my sides def improved, growth wise.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I just looked at pic of me when I was around 4 years old. It looks like I had baby hairs about 2 inches wise that never got to develop and later fell off and gave me a 5 head by the time I turned 10 :mjcry:. Foward to last year in my mid twenties I started noticing hair falling out in the corners of my already naturally pushed back hairline. Now its 2017 and thats me on my avi :mjcry:

I never had a fighting chance brehs :mjbalding:
That's really your hairline b?

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
CNlMaGU.png

:wow:

hairline still going strong and I was #capgang all threw highschool :blessed:
Letting your head get extra air can save your hairline??

full

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
unfortunately yes :mjbalding:, I took that pic just over 2 months ago right before I started taking minoxidil and finesteride. The area where I lost hair is developing small baby hairs but its still not enough to call an improvement. im just glad i aint getting any side effects from the drugs.

A hair transplant is inevitable for me if I want to have hair. Ima start saving up as soon as i finish grad school
Well damn. I'm currently rocking the baldie but after seeing your shyt I'll guess I'll grow mine back. My shyt ain't no where near as bad as yours :whew:

Real talk tho, stay strong b. I would say wait until the 2020s. Hairline technology is improving every year. By then, we will have more affordable surgeries with no signs you had work done.

Just avoid taking pictures so people won't have proof you suffered from a tragic hairline. I always take pics with a hat on :myman:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
unfortunately yes :mjbalding:, I took that pic from an above angle just over 2 months ago right before I started taking minoxidil and finesteride. The area where I lost hair is developing small baby hairs but its still not enough to call an improvement. im just glad i aint getting any side effects from the drugs.

A hair transplant is inevitable for me if I want to have hair. Ima start saving up as soon as i finish grad school

How good is minoxidil? Trying to use it for my beard?

I heard some good stuff

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
So we ignoring genetics? If your daddy and your mama's daddy bald as a eagle, as long as you dont wear caps and get lineups, you gonna have a crisp hairline at 80? Ive been getting lineups since i was 10 and have been wearing hats all of my life. Im 36 and my line is still crisp. Mostly because my family has been blessed with genetics. There isnt a single bald man on either side.
nikka said his family is blessed with genetics like we all don't have genetics:mjlol:. I know what you meant though breh I'm just clowning.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Apparently there is no DHT (hormone responsible for follicle death) that goes to your face and the side/back of your hair so that is why when men bald the hair on the side and back is usually left healthy and untouched. DHT eats the hairline, templed and crown areas.

So if you stop DHT hormone altogether, you can end baldness?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
absolutely! you keep every hair you have at that point. there are natural DHT blockers like pumpkin seed and green tea. Also the reason why finasteride is effective at stopping balding in its tracks is because it blocks testosterone from being converted into DHT.

I see. It seems like all the hyper masculine brehs have their hairines pushed back. :patrice: