coli ballers..come lie about your salary

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
92k...29 years old...I work as an IT project manager...

Got raped on taxes last year:beli:
Gonna get raped on taxes this year...:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Export/IMport business...it has its ups and downs..some months we make alot and some we dont...uncle makes the same cousin makes less...we have some big accounts..we had an account with the US govt to send military equipment to diff locations and we do exclusive work with some celebrities that pays well (Russell Peters,Ryan Reynolds)

Legit shyt. How u like being self employed? What's the pros and cons?.. My pops just bought an existing business (restaurant) and he wants me to run it in a few years when all the loans are payed off n shyt, I'll probably end up doing it but what are the wack responsibilities of running a business?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
With Bonuses for performance and company , i just topped 87k not bad but not good for my field, next year when i get my certifications in order and find a company that will hire a black guy in design, life will be really good.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I make 75k as a java developer

I can ask for 85-100k now if I start to look for another job...which might happen sometime next year

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Legit shyt. How u like being self employed? What's the pros and cons?.. My pops just bought an existing business (restaurant) and he wants me to run it in a few years when all the loans are payed off n shyt, I'll probably end up doing it but what are the wack responsibilities of running a business?

Its alot of work esp if ur small but i could never go back to working in a regular office again...I love setting my own hours,nobody tells me what to do,if i wanna go sip some henny at the titty club on my lunch im gonna do it...

As long as you have some like minded ppl who want to make money and be successful with you its the top of the mountain when the money is right....Id have to do a list of all the perks but it'd be long....Nothing beats being ur own boss breh.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I own my own cartoon studio and pulled in 343,000 last year :win:

Is this one of your cartoons?

300px-DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg